Toon World Academy
Welcome to Toon World Academy, please register here or login.
Make sure to read the starter guide and rules before posting.
If you have any questions ask them in the chatbox or PM one of the staff members.

.
Toon World Academy
Anybody who wants to get tested for their dorm please post Here
Have you introduced yourself? Do that Here
Please read TWA's Rules Here
Interested in helping the site with cool features? Suggest them Here

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 3 of 4]

1 getting real tired of izectors on Fri Jun 22, 2012 10:32 pm

shadowfox18

avatar
Houseless
Houseless
First topic message reminder :

who here thinks that inzectors are no skill and require no talent to use? i also thing that wind ups and dinorabbit are falling, if not, have already fallen into this category? what do ya'll think?



"Between Heaven and Hell... This being appears from Purgatory... The Dragon of Purgatory, Ogre Dragoon!"










51 Re: getting real tired of izectors on Thu Jul 05, 2012 1:16 pm

Eheroduelist

avatar
Galactic Chaos
Galactic Chaos
Teh Wizord uv Oz wrote:
Eheroduelist wrote:Dragonfly isn't bad. Dragonfly is adequately reasonable card, that can equip and use the effect to Special another Inzektor.

Hornet is the broken card here. Hornet is the key to the overpoweredness of Inzektors, by way of nuking your field when sent to grave & in combination with Dragonfly can be extremely deadly, and if that thing, among other cards I find quite annoying/overpowered, doesn't get the banhammer next format I'm going to be pretty pissed.
In my opinion, it's the opposite, with Dragonfly being the broken one and Hornet the reasonable card.
Dragonfly is the best Inzektor out there. Hornet may pop one, but Dragonfly uses that popping to get another Inzektor (Centipede), which then pops something else, and then adds advantage to your hand (most likely a Giga Mantis or another Dragonfly), then thanks to Dragonfly you can get into a Rank 3 XYZ (if you wanted to, but that's just wasting a perfectly good Dragonfly and Centipede).
Annnnnd, Dragonfly isn't only broken when paired with Hornet, but Hornet is only ever "broken" when paired with Dragonfly. Dragonfly when paired with Ladybug is just as broken, giving you a 2 card Rank 5 XYZ and hand advantage.
Inzektors can live without Hornet, but they can't live without Dragonfly.
So I say,
Dragonfly - Limited
Hornet - Semi-Limited
it pops cards by way of Hornet. ._.
if it had choose something other than Hornet, it wouldn't be as potent, just a spamming card.

My logic:
Hornet=TNT
Dragonfly=Slingshot & friend to get another Slingshot.

take out the TNT, no explosives :L

imo:
Hornet= banned
Dragonfly= (Semi-/)Limited





52 Re: getting real tired of izectors on Thu Jul 05, 2012 1:38 pm

darkness evil

avatar
Houseless
Houseless
I dont think any should be banned take a look at it, inzektors havent won a major tourney, the main reason is because there a Combo based deck, they need there combo pieces, which isnt that hard but it makes the whole inzektor deck based on that 1 combo, there not flexable, now if we limit hornet, its harder to pull of the combo and people will think twice about using that hornet 1 random D.D crow = Nthn inzektors can do for the rest of the game, just by limiting the deck your slowing down and making it less likely to draw the combo pieces.
I really dont think inzektors are a problem they dont do much this format, but they do deserve to get hit, since there dominating the OCG so they will get hard like agents did last format




53 Re: getting real tired of izectors on Thu Jul 05, 2012 1:45 pm

Eheroduelist

avatar
Galactic Chaos
Galactic Chaos
Just because they don't top doesn't mean they're not deserving of a nice visit from ze banhammer. .-.
I'll concede that they aren't as viable if Hornet is limited, but, as you said, they deserve to get hit.





54 Re: getting real tired of izectors on Thu Jul 05, 2012 1:58 pm

darkness evil

avatar
Houseless
Houseless
If you read the Konami article on making the banlist, they said they hit popular decks, Inzektors dont see much play in big tourneys, resulting in not toping as much, results in not getting hit hard thats konami logic, good thing there everywhere in OCG and won a lot of major tourneys or next format they wouldnt be hit much. and yes if they dont top, konami wont look there way they said it themselves, thats how they make there banlist based on popularity




55 Re: getting real tired of izectors on Thu Jul 05, 2012 2:03 pm

GaryRulez

avatar
Galactic Chaos
Galactic Chaos
darkness evil wrote:If you read the Konami article on making the banlist, they said they hit popular decks, Inzektors dont see much play in big tourneys, resulting in not toping as much, results in not getting hit hard thats konami logic, good thing there everywhere in OCG and won a lot of major tourneys or next format they wouldnt be hit much. and yes if they dont top, konami wont look there way they said it themselves, thats how they make there banlist based on popularity

which is retarded. and alot of the time, its not current popularity. its former popularity. as seen by the hit on the plant engine last list. people had allready stopped playing it for dino rabbit, inzectors, and wind ups. then it got hit anyways lol.



"The ruler's heartbeat, will now file through here! Take witness to its creation-shaking power! Synchro Summon! My very soul, Red Demon's Dragon!"





sick sig done by jimi
http://www.youtube.com/Garyrulz123

56 Re: getting real tired of izectors on Thu Jul 05, 2012 2:05 pm

darkness evil

avatar
Houseless
Houseless
Plants werent hit for popularity they hit best tuners and best synchro, killed synchros to market and sell Xyz dirty konami




57 Re: getting real tired of izectors on Thu Jul 05, 2012 2:09 pm

GaryRulez

avatar
Galactic Chaos
Galactic Chaos
darkness evil wrote:Plants werent hit for popularity they hit best tuners and best synchro, killed synchros to market and sell Xyz dirty konami

and thats just good marketing in order to sell new product. which is also bad for the game. i say, bring back the plant engine and let it fight it out with the new stuff. at least with those cards people could tech it into different decks and stand a chance.



"The ruler's heartbeat, will now file through here! Take witness to its creation-shaking power! Synchro Summon! My very soul, Red Demon's Dragon!"





sick sig done by jimi
http://www.youtube.com/Garyrulz123

58 Re: getting real tired of izectors on Thu Jul 05, 2012 2:35 pm

Oz

avatar
Houseless
Houseless
darkness evil wrote:If you read the Konami article on making the banlist, they said they hit popular decks, Inzektors dont see much play in big tourneys, resulting in not toping as much, results in not getting hit hard thats konami logic, good thing there everywhere in OCG and won a lot of major tourneys or next format they wouldnt be hit much. and yes if they dont top, konami wont look there way they said it themselves, thats how they make there banlist based on popularity
Look at the OCG. They heavily base most of their decisions on the OCG meta, and Inzektors are "Tier 0" for them, they top almost every tournament (big or not) and just rape the OCG.
Your argument is invalid.







59 Re: getting real tired of izectors on Thu Jul 05, 2012 2:38 pm

GaryRulez

avatar
Galactic Chaos
Galactic Chaos
lol i love it when people say that. its a combination of the 3 things that make the ban list. but the list is never about whats actually broken and needs to be changed. its about popularity, marketing for next format, and then the problem cards are "looked at". sometimes not even touched because they could squeeze more dollars out of them.



"The ruler's heartbeat, will now file through here! Take witness to its creation-shaking power! Synchro Summon! My very soul, Red Demon's Dragon!"





sick sig done by jimi
http://www.youtube.com/Garyrulz123

60 Re: getting real tired of izectors on Thu Jul 05, 2012 2:42 pm

Oz

avatar
Houseless
Houseless
That's exactly why I expect Tour Guide to not even be considered for the forbidden list.







61 Re: getting real tired of izectors on Thu Jul 05, 2012 2:43 pm

GaryRulez

avatar
Galactic Chaos
Galactic Chaos
Teh Wizord uv Oz wrote:That's exactly why I expect Tour Guide to not even be considered for the forbidden list.

is it even out in japan yet? or is it still just a tcg exclusive...



"The ruler's heartbeat, will now file through here! Take witness to its creation-shaking power! Synchro Summon! My very soul, Red Demon's Dragon!"





sick sig done by jimi
http://www.youtube.com/Garyrulz123

62 Re: getting real tired of izectors on Thu Jul 05, 2012 4:01 pm

darkness evil

avatar
Houseless
Houseless
TGU is tcg exclusive but can get hit, 2 words Reborn Tengu,




63 Re: getting real tired of izectors on Thu Jul 05, 2012 4:03 pm

GaryRulez

avatar
Galactic Chaos
Galactic Chaos
yeah true. but tengu was marketing. they hit it because its way better sync support then xyz support. tour guide supports there new stuff and the reprint is selling battle packs for them. even tho the odds are messed up in getting even 1.



"The ruler's heartbeat, will now file through here! Take witness to its creation-shaking power! Synchro Summon! My very soul, Red Demon's Dragon!"





sick sig done by jimi
http://www.youtube.com/Garyrulz123

64 Re: getting real tired of izectors on Thu Jul 05, 2012 4:23 pm

darkness evil

avatar
Houseless
Houseless
thats also true so we cant really know for sure what will happen konami is random when it comes to this stuff, the think of the market for products we dont even know there going to release yet Razz

Also Teh Wizord uv Oz
Please read correctly before randomly saying what im saying is valid or invalid Smile




65 Re: getting real tired of izectors on Thu Jul 05, 2012 5:22 pm

Oz

avatar
Houseless
Houseless
I did and what I said still stands Smile
They can't not hit them with the impact they made in the OCG.







66 Re: getting real tired of izectors on Thu Jul 05, 2012 10:45 pm

darkness evil

avatar
Houseless
Houseless
Teh Wizord uv Oz wrote:I did and what I said still stands Smile
They can't not hit them with the impact they made in the OCG.

If u read what i said, i said good thing there doing good in the OCG so they will get hit hard like agents were hit because the dominated the ocg -_-




67 Re: getting real tired of izectors on Thu Jul 05, 2012 11:15 pm

Exiled

avatar
Houseless
Houseless
Wind-Ups aren't that bad (Someone will inevitably make a comment about them winning NA WCQ) but they are still not bad. Inzektors, semi the fly and they wont be that bad. Rabbit is still the best deck and the worst part is that even if you semi Rabbit, the deck is still stupid, and even if you limit rabbit, the deck is still stupid. There is really no solution other than limiting/banning Laggia/Dolkka



68 Re: getting real tired of izectors on Fri Jul 06, 2012 1:13 am

GaryRulez

avatar
Galactic Chaos
Galactic Chaos
dino rabbit is prolly the most broken out of the decks. inzectors and wind ups have a key card in there combos that u can hit which will turn them from broken as hell, to just really damn good. but it doesnt mean that they dont deserve to be hit. its just easier to fix them.



"The ruler's heartbeat, will now file through here! Take witness to its creation-shaking power! Synchro Summon! My very soul, Red Demon's Dragon!"





sick sig done by jimi
http://www.youtube.com/Garyrulz123

69 Re: getting real tired of izectors on Fri Jul 06, 2012 9:02 pm

WerewolfDarkSage13

avatar
Houseless
Houseless
@Exiled: Or just ban the Wascally Wabbit. That works too you know. Leaves the Uber Psycho Xyz just for their archetype/Jurrac.

Still bad, but not as uber annoying as Wabbit. Plus, they banned the Cat. Why not the rabbit too?

Kill Hornet + Limit the Fly = Inzektors not as bad, doesn't completely kill the deck.

Kill Hunter = No annoying as {bleep} hand-loop.

Will this happen? {bursts out laughing; sobers} No.

70 Re: getting real tired of izectors on Fri Jul 06, 2012 9:04 pm

Tempest

avatar
Heaven's Guard
Heaven's Guard
Because Konami is greedy and Rabbit gets them money, unlike cat which was reprinted over 9k times.




71 Re: getting real tired of izectors on Mon Jul 09, 2012 4:51 pm

Jimi

avatar
Heaven's Guard
Heaven's Guard
Just ban Yugioh altogether.





"It's not who you are that holds you back, it's who you think you're not."


72 Re: getting real tired of izectors on Mon Jul 09, 2012 5:01 pm

effective.now

avatar
Houseless
Houseless
yes inzektors and wind-ups should be banned they are just easy winning no skill needed decks -_-







73 Re: getting real tired of izectors on Mon Jul 09, 2012 9:06 pm

Oz

avatar
Houseless
Houseless
I really hope you just accidently excluded Dino-Rabbits and Six Sams.







74 Re: getting real tired of izectors on Tue Jul 10, 2012 12:28 am

GaryRulez

avatar
Galactic Chaos
Galactic Chaos
six sams are good, but without 3X shi en i dont think they will see much play. even with the new xyz monster which really isnt that good... but i dont think inzectors should just be "banned" hornet should be, and dragonfly should be limited...



"The ruler's heartbeat, will now file through here! Take witness to its creation-shaking power! Synchro Summon! My very soul, Red Demon's Dragon!"





sick sig done by jimi
http://www.youtube.com/Garyrulz123

75 Re: getting real tired of izectors on Tue Jul 10, 2012 12:45 am

CryonixHeat

avatar
Industrial Illusion Leader
Industrial Illusion Leader
i agree with gary

Sponsored content


View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum