Toon World Academy
Welcome to Toon World Academy, please register here or login.
Make sure to read the starter guide and rules before posting.
If you have any questions ask them in the chatbox or PM one of the staff members.

Toon World Academy
Welcome to Toon World Academy, please register here or login.
Make sure to read the starter guide and rules before posting.
If you have any questions ask them in the chatbox or PM one of the staff members.

Toon World Academy
Anybody who wants to get tested for their dorm please post Here
Have you introduced yourself? Do that Here
Please read TWA's Rules Here
Interested in helping the site with cool features? Suggest them Here

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 8]

1Banlist Predictions - Page 2 Empty Banlist Predictions Wed Aug 01, 2012 9:49 pm

Light,Yagami

Light,Yagami
Houseless
Houseless
First topic message reminder :

Thoughts on the new banlist?
I think future fusion will get banned

26Banlist Predictions - Page 2 Empty Re: Banlist Predictions Wed Aug 01, 2012 10:19 pm

Fluffytots

Fluffytots
Galactic Chaos
Galactic Chaos
i hope my hero dragon deck needs it Very Happy

27Banlist Predictions - Page 2 Empty Re: Banlist Predictions Wed Aug 01, 2012 10:20 pm

Jimi

Jimi
Heaven's Guard
Heaven's Guard
It's a giant Foolish Burial. & that card itself is limited to 1.

28Banlist Predictions - Page 2 Empty Re: Banlist Predictions Thu Aug 02, 2012 1:05 am

Madolche Puddingcess

Madolche Puddingcess
Houseless
Houseless
bann laggia keep bunny to 3
thats the only way to stop dinobunny

for others not sure but future to 3 along with pot of greed, witch of black forest and sangan

29Banlist Predictions - Page 2 Empty Re: Banlist Predictions Thu Aug 02, 2012 1:07 am

Fluffytots

Fluffytots
Galactic Chaos
Galactic Chaos
3FUTURES??? that would be sooooooooooo OP i would quit yugioh

30Banlist Predictions - Page 2 Empty Re: Banlist Predictions Thu Aug 02, 2012 1:07 am

Tempest

Tempest
Heaven's Guard
Heaven's Guard
^not sure if lilgirl is trolling or stupid...

Laggia or Rabbit won't get hit with the Dolkka reprint out.

31Banlist Predictions - Page 2 Empty Re: Banlist Predictions Thu Aug 02, 2012 1:09 am

Fluffytots

Fluffytots
Galactic Chaos
Galactic Chaos
no i wasnt trolling isnt that what she meant to have 3 future fusions?

32Banlist Predictions - Page 2 Empty Re: Banlist Predictions Thu Aug 02, 2012 1:10 am

Tempest

Tempest
Heaven's Guard
Heaven's Guard
No that comment was directed at her.

33Banlist Predictions - Page 2 Empty Re: Banlist Predictions Thu Aug 02, 2012 1:10 am

GaryRulez

GaryRulez
Galactic Chaos
Galactic Chaos
jjbox3 wrote:^not sure if lilgirl is trolling or stupid...

Laggia or Rabbit won't get hit with the Dolkka reprint out.

didnt think about that. there still marketing dino rabbit... and they will market gustaph max so i cant see darkness metal getting hit either... hmm... i think there done milking inzectors and wind ups so there next up for a hit methinks...

https://www.youtube.com/Garyrulz123

34Banlist Predictions - Page 2 Empty Re: Banlist Predictions Thu Aug 02, 2012 1:11 am

Jimi

Jimi
Heaven's Guard
Heaven's Guard
I hope they ban Bunilla.

35Banlist Predictions - Page 2 Empty Re: Banlist Predictions Thu Aug 02, 2012 1:12 am

Light,Yagami

Light,Yagami
Houseless
Houseless
Well I think theyve gotta hit Chaos Dragons somehow and if they ban bunilla I will murder some1 0.o

36Banlist Predictions - Page 2 Empty Re: Banlist Predictions Thu Aug 02, 2012 1:12 am

Fluffytots

Fluffytots
Galactic Chaos
Galactic Chaos
i dont care as long as the decks i hate get hit

37Banlist Predictions - Page 2 Empty Re: Banlist Predictions Thu Aug 02, 2012 1:12 am

Tempest

Tempest
Heaven's Guard
Heaven's Guard
But Bunilla provides Rabbit support D:

38Banlist Predictions - Page 2 Empty Re: Banlist Predictions Thu Aug 02, 2012 1:13 am

Madolche Puddingcess

Madolche Puddingcess
Houseless
Houseless
yay bunny is around for another meta ( not dinobunning just loving the xyz spamm on bunny)

also the future to 3 would sure get more dragon players
but it will bring a old concept back to meta
aka otk chimeratech

also why no comment on the triple sangan and witch
also know as tripling sanwitchs XD get it
sry just a little joke but yeah serious on the triple future and pot of greed doesnt deserve any limits

39Banlist Predictions - Page 2 Empty Re: Banlist Predictions Thu Aug 02, 2012 1:14 am

Fluffytots

Fluffytots
Galactic Chaos
Galactic Chaos
tha would be hell 3 future fusions sangans POGS omg D:

40Banlist Predictions - Page 2 Empty Re: Banlist Predictions Thu Aug 02, 2012 1:15 am

Tempest

Tempest
Heaven's Guard
Heaven's Guard
Wtf, Pot of Greed is a free +1 at no cost D:<

41Banlist Predictions - Page 2 Empty Re: Banlist Predictions Thu Aug 02, 2012 1:17 am

Fluffytots

Fluffytots
Galactic Chaos
Galactic Chaos
actually i have no problem with POG why ddthey ever ban POG

42Banlist Predictions - Page 2 Empty Re: Banlist Predictions Thu Aug 02, 2012 1:17 am

GaryRulez

GaryRulez
Galactic Chaos
Galactic Chaos
much better format right here, ban future fusion, ban inzector hornet, ban wind-up hunter, limit rescue rabbit, ban Dark Armed Dragon,Black Luster Solider- envoy, and ban leviar the sea dragon. this would make a much better format, turning inzectors and wind ups into swarm decks instead of control decks, and hurting the consistency of rabbit, and taking away the otk and BIG control aspect of chaos dragons. this would happen if konami was smart and looking to balance the format more then just market new stuff.

43Banlist Predictions - Page 2 Empty Re: Banlist Predictions Thu Aug 02, 2012 1:18 am

Fluffytots

Fluffytots
Galactic Chaos
Galactic Chaos
dont bann BLS and future and i wont care

44Banlist Predictions - Page 2 Empty Re: Banlist Predictions Thu Aug 02, 2012 1:19 am

GaryRulez

GaryRulez
Galactic Chaos
Galactic Chaos
Fluffytots wrote:dont bann BLS and future and i wont care

bls never should have come back and future fusion has terrorized the game for WAY too long, and as one who uses it regularly i know. it needs to go...

45Banlist Predictions - Page 2 Empty Re: Banlist Predictions Thu Aug 02, 2012 1:20 am

Fluffytots

Fluffytots
Galactic Chaos
Galactic Chaos
future isnt just used in dragon decks i us it n my E hero deck and some other decks

46Banlist Predictions - Page 2 Empty Re: Banlist Predictions Thu Aug 02, 2012 1:21 am

GaryRulez

GaryRulez
Galactic Chaos
Galactic Chaos
Fluffytots wrote:future isnt just used in dragon decks i us it n my E hero deck and some other decks

its an otk enabler. it needs to be banned to help balance the game.

47Banlist Predictions - Page 2 Empty Re: Banlist Predictions Thu Aug 02, 2012 1:21 am

Madolche Puddingcess

Madolche Puddingcess
Houseless
Houseless
bls just came back konami cant bann him now
it will make bls sad ( owner of dn)

48Banlist Predictions - Page 2 Empty Re: Banlist Predictions Thu Aug 02, 2012 1:22 am

Tempest

Tempest
Heaven's Guard
Heaven's Guard
FuFu won't get banned; it gives support to OCG HERO and Gem-Knight. Also, if you have a Chaos Dragon problem, I herd u liek GK.

49Banlist Predictions - Page 2 Empty Re: Banlist Predictions Thu Aug 02, 2012 1:24 am

Fluffytots

Fluffytots
Galactic Chaos
Galactic Chaos
wait to e i dont have a problem with CD's and i dont wana see future fusion banned

50Banlist Predictions - Page 2 Empty Re: Banlist Predictions Thu Aug 02, 2012 1:24 am

GaryRulez

GaryRulez
Galactic Chaos
Galactic Chaos
toonlilgirl5 wrote:bls just came back konami cant bann him now
it will make bls sad ( owner of dn)

bls is broken, contrary to popular belief it is one of the cards that is guiding the direction of the meta. not only does it fit in all of the main meta decks, it is also seen in alot of people rogue decks which include tour guide and effect vieler as its basic materials. its a broken card that makes a broken deck even better then it is.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 8]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum