Toon World Academy
Welcome to Toon World Academy, please register here or login.
Make sure to read the starter guide and rules before posting.
If you have any questions ask them in the chatbox or PM one of the staff members.

Toon World Academy
Welcome to Toon World Academy, please register here or login.
Make sure to read the starter guide and rules before posting.
If you have any questions ask them in the chatbox or PM one of the staff members.

Toon World Academy
Anybody who wants to get tested for their dorm please post Here
Have you introduced yourself? Do that Here
Please read TWA's Rules Here
Interested in helping the site with cool features? Suggest them Here

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 3 of 8]

1Banlist Predictions - Page 3 Empty Banlist Predictions Wed Aug 01, 2012 9:49 pm

Light,Yagami

Light,Yagami
Houseless
Houseless
First topic message reminder :

Thoughts on the new banlist?
I think future fusion will get banned

51Banlist Predictions - Page 3 Empty Re: Banlist Predictions Thu Aug 02, 2012 1:27 am

Tempest

Tempest
Heaven's Guard
Heaven's Guard
The fact that BLS is broken balances the metagame by being more powerful than other cards in the meta chain.

52Banlist Predictions - Page 3 Empty Re: Banlist Predictions Thu Aug 02, 2012 1:30 am

GaryRulez

GaryRulez
Galactic Chaos
Galactic Chaos
jjbox3 wrote:The fact that BLS is broken balances the metagame by being more powerful than other cards in the meta chain.

true, but that logic is flawed anyways. its balancing broken cards by releasing previously broken cards, that were REALLY broke back then. and still broken now. also, i know alot of people like future fusion. but its ban is needed. just like how red eyes darkness metal needs to be limited before gustaph max comes out( its wont by marketing but it needs to). and these are cards i use regularly and take lot of pride in. they need to be hit.

https://www.youtube.com/Garyrulz123

53Banlist Predictions - Page 3 Empty Re: Banlist Predictions Thu Aug 02, 2012 1:41 am

Jimi

Jimi
Heaven's Guard
Heaven's Guard
Future Fustion's time is up.

54Banlist Predictions - Page 3 Empty Re: Banlist Predictions Thu Aug 02, 2012 1:43 am

Tempest

Tempest
Heaven's Guard
Heaven's Guard
FuFu won't get hit in a format with 3 MST and Heavy xd

55Banlist Predictions - Page 3 Empty Re: Banlist Predictions Thu Aug 02, 2012 1:44 am

GaryRulez

GaryRulez
Galactic Chaos
Galactic Chaos
jjbox3 wrote:FuFu won't get hit in a format with 3 MST and Heavy xd

but the monster picked doesnt need to be summoned. it just needs to dump into the GY to enable the deck. sure mst can stop the resolving of the card but playing heavy storm really doesnt do much.

56Banlist Predictions - Page 3 Empty Re: Banlist Predictions Thu Aug 02, 2012 1:50 am

Eheroduelist

Eheroduelist
Galactic Chaos
Galactic Chaos
GaryRulez wrote:

but the monster picked doesnt need to be summoned. it just needs to dump into the GY to enable the deck. sure mst can stop the resolving of the card but playing heavy storm really doesnt do much.

I think it has a decent chance of getting hit. I personally use it for Divine Neos, and while losing FF will, in it's entirety, screw my deck, I agree with it's need to be hit.

But MST being @3 probably will let it stay @1, but I dunno.

57Banlist Predictions - Page 3 Empty Re: Banlist Predictions Thu Aug 02, 2012 1:53 am

Jimi

Jimi
Heaven's Guard
Heaven's Guard
GaryRulez wrote:

My point exactly. Who needs the monster to be summoned when all they needs is the grave for all the other shenanigans.

58Banlist Predictions - Page 3 Empty Re: Banlist Predictions Thu Aug 02, 2012 5:50 am

Oz

Oz
Houseless
Houseless
It's not like you're going to actually have the MST every time you need it >_>
And anyways, if MST really was that easy to draw, then so would Lyla, right? So they can pop your MST theeeen use Future Fusion.

59Banlist Predictions - Page 3 Empty Re: Banlist Predictions Thu Aug 02, 2012 8:46 am

Fluffytots

Fluffytots
Galactic Chaos
Galactic Chaos
but its not about destroying future fusion say if u wanna summon FHD u just dump 5 useless dragns if the opponent uses MST and doesnt resolve u can use like dragons mirror and boom 1 turn 5000ATK monster of destruction

60Banlist Predictions - Page 3 Empty Re: Banlist Predictions Thu Aug 02, 2012 10:06 am

Tempest

Tempest
Heaven's Guard
Heaven's Guard
Chaos Dragon can easily be sided against and countered by TT assuming it stays next format.

61Banlist Predictions - Page 3 Empty Re: Banlist Predictions Thu Aug 02, 2012 10:35 am

Maximillion Pegasus

Maximillion Pegasus
Wow this thread has gotten a lot of posts, I guess it's that time of year again. x,x
Hopefully we will still have bls.

62Banlist Predictions - Page 3 Empty Re: Banlist Predictions Thu Aug 02, 2012 11:35 am

CryonixHeat

CryonixHeat
Industrial Illusion Leader
i dont care if hyperion get hit to 2 i just want earth to go to 2

63Banlist Predictions - Page 3 Empty Re: Banlist Predictions Thu Aug 02, 2012 12:42 pm

GaryRulez

GaryRulez
Galactic Chaos
Galactic Chaos
Phoenix Master wrote:i dont care if hyperion get hit to 2 i just want earth to go to 2

hyperion is not going to be hit. its just a big boss monster, and from whats been done in the past there more likely to hit support the bosses. which means the earth will stay at 1 because it keeps hyperion in check instead of allowing for spammage every game.

64Banlist Predictions - Page 3 Empty Re: Banlist Predictions Thu Aug 02, 2012 2:03 pm

Madolche Puddingcess

Madolche Puddingcess
Houseless
Houseless
horakty should be banned
i been getting hit by it lately and come on auto win really
also exodia should be banned its just so -_- x takes a napx x wakes up x when will your turn be over

65Banlist Predictions - Page 3 Empty Re: Banlist Predictions Thu Aug 02, 2012 2:19 pm

CryonixHeat

CryonixHeat
really honest is easy to get by also sayin it should be banned is like sayin swift scarecrow should be banned

66Banlist Predictions - Page 3 Empty Re: Banlist Predictions Thu Aug 02, 2012 2:27 pm

Madolche Puddingcess

Madolche Puddingcess
Houseless
Houseless
Phoenix Master wrote:really honest is easy to get by also sayin it should be banned is like sayin swift scarecrow should be banned

honest?
i said horakty not honest

horakty is a god card and you cant get past it

67Banlist Predictions - Page 3 Empty Re: Banlist Predictions Thu Aug 02, 2012 2:41 pm

Light,Yagami

Light,Yagami
Houseless
Houseless
haha but its rly hard 2 summon

68Banlist Predictions - Page 3 Empty Re: Banlist Predictions Thu Aug 02, 2012 3:04 pm

CryonixHeat

CryonixHeat
prohibition

EDIT: any card that prevents a summon

69Banlist Predictions - Page 3 Empty Re: Banlist Predictions Thu Aug 02, 2012 3:12 pm

Madolche Puddingcess

Madolche Puddingcess
Houseless
Houseless
horakty easy know how
spamm recycle gadgets and ss slifer and oblisk ( reborn/call yes legit)

and thats about it horakty is so broken

70Banlist Predictions - Page 3 Empty Re: Banlist Predictions Thu Aug 02, 2012 3:19 pm

Fluffytots

Fluffytots
Galactic Chaos
Galactic Chaos
syrufit mde a unlimited horakhty auto win by using makyora

71Banlist Predictions - Page 3 Empty Re: Banlist Predictions Thu Aug 02, 2012 3:25 pm

CryonixHeat

CryonixHeat
toonlilgirl5 wrote:horakty easy know how
spamm recycle gadgets and ss slifer and oblisk ( reborn/call yes legit)

and thats about it horakty is so broken

so like the gods must be tribute summoned and so does harokathy

also FIRST on the new page lol

72Banlist Predictions - Page 3 Empty Re: Banlist Predictions Thu Aug 02, 2012 3:35 pm

Oz

Oz
Houseless
Houseless
No they don't Phoenix, read the cards.
And NO.
HORAKHTY IS NOT GETTING TOUCHED.
THIS IS ONE OF THE WORST PREDICTIONS I'VE HEARD IN A WHILE.
My god, please, don't say crazy, bad, ridiculous stuff like that. I see you are six, but come on, you can have common sense.
And prohibition and "anything that stops summons" being touches is also retarded. BANLISTS ARE SUPPOSE TO BE GOOD, NOT RUIN THINGS.

ANYBODY WHO THINKS HORAKHTY SHOULD BE TOUCHED SHOULD ACTUALLY PLAY THE DECK FOR ONCE. IT'S NOT ANYWHERE NEAR AS EASY AS YOU TRY TO MAKE IT SEEM.

EDIT: Fluffy's post deleted. By now I thought you would know to stay on topic.
Also: CAPS GETS POINTS ACROSS TO PEOPLE WHO DON'T LISTEN
You learn that when you get in a lot of Forums.

Last edited by Oz on Thu Aug 02, 2012 3:48 pm; edited 1 time in total

73Banlist Predictions - Page 3 Empty Re: Banlist Predictions Thu Aug 02, 2012 3:46 pm

Light,Yagami

Light,Yagami
Houseless
Houseless
Oz right, btu anywas thoughts on any of the lightsworns getting hit? 0.o

74Banlist Predictions - Page 3 Empty Re: Banlist Predictions Thu Aug 02, 2012 3:48 pm

Fluffytots

Fluffytots
Galactic Chaos
Galactic Chaos
i dont think lightsworns are getting hit because they werent the tier 1 deck hey use to be they might limit ryko and lyla thats it i dont see anything else

75Banlist Predictions - Page 3 Empty Re: Banlist Predictions Thu Aug 02, 2012 3:56 pm

GaryRulez

GaryRulez
Galactic Chaos
Galactic Chaos
Fluffytots wrote:i dont think lightsworns are getting hit because they werent the tier 1 deck hey use to be they might limit ryko and lyla thats it i dont see anything else

what do u think is the main milling engine for chaos dragons...

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 8]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum