Toon World Academy
Welcome to Toon World Academy, please register here or login.
Make sure to read the starter guide and rules before posting.
If you have any questions ask them in the chatbox or PM one of the staff members.

Toon World Academy
Welcome to Toon World Academy, please register here or login.
Make sure to read the starter guide and rules before posting.
If you have any questions ask them in the chatbox or PM one of the staff members.

Toon World Academy
Anybody who wants to get tested for their dorm please post Here
Have you introduced yourself? Do that Here
Please read TWA's Rules Here
Interested in helping the site with cool features? Suggest them Here

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Madolche Puddingcess

Madolche Puddingcess
Houseless
Houseless
you need
1 or 2 dance princess of ice barrier
at least 1 warlock
and 1-5 ice barriers in hand ( more means stuff to bounce)

with warlock since ya have another ice barrier out both players must set spells before being able to play them on there next turn

dance princess then goes into her effect to reveal 1-5 ice barriers in hand to bounce same amount off enemies backrow
thus locking exodia decks from doing a huge drawfest

pretty nice huh

Last edited by toonlilgirl5 on Sat Aug 11, 2012 9:59 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : accidently put traps under warlock's effect)

Shadyvoxf

Shadyvoxf
Houseless
Houseless
Oh... God... :@win: :@yep: :3:

CryonixHeat

CryonixHeat
Industrial Illusion Leader
Industrial Illusion Leader
i dont get it you can still set upsart then activate it right after same with one day of peace plus ppl can chain to the traps all the same

Madolche Puddingcess

Madolche Puddingcess
Houseless
Houseless
Phoenix Master wrote:i dont get it you can still set upsart then activate it right after same with one day of peace plus ppl can chain to the traps all the same

warlock is like anti spell fragurance or however you spell it
they first set the spell
and cant use it till there next turn

Tempest

Tempest
Heaven's Guard
Heaven's Guard
This is quite situational and unlikely seeing as Exodia goes for the OTK/FTK, not allowing you to set up. Also add that Exodia decks and Ice Barrier are extremely uncommon.

Eheroduelist

Eheroduelist
Galactic Chaos
Galactic Chaos
Tempest wrote:This is quite situational and unlikely seeing as Exodia goes for the OTK/FTK, not allowing you to set up. Also add that Exodia decks and Ice Barrier are extremely uncommon.
I'm inclined to agree with Tempest on the first part.

FTK/OTK Exodia is only deck this combo will work against, and thats if you go first to set up.

I was thinking that this combo might work against Chain draw Exodia, but I realized Traps can be activated regardless, so your combo is best left in theory against that deck.

Although I disagree with that second part of your sentiment Tempest, with Exodia possibly topping in WC2012 (I've stopped watching it, someone post results in the other thread that originally posted the link to watch pl0x), Exodia might see a rise in play next format if Exodia decks aren't hit/ban't.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum