Toon World Academy
Welcome to Toon World Academy, please register here or login.
Make sure to read the starter guide and rules before posting.
If you have any questions ask them in the chatbox or PM one of the staff members.

.
Toon World Academy
Anybody who wants to get tested for their dorm please post Here
Have you introduced yourself? Do that Here
Please read TWA's Rules Here
Interested in helping the site with cool features? Suggest them Here

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 A teacher in need on Sun Aug 12, 2012 3:49 pm

Eheroduelist

avatar
Galactic Chaos
Galactic Chaos
http://www.gofundme.com/10f18k?utm_source=sendgrid.com&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Emails

Sorry if this is considered advertising, but I need help.

My 11th grade teacher (I'm going into 12th grade now), David Menasche, has had Brain Cancer for a very long time, and there's a very good chance he is either going to die, or go blind.

As a last request, he's scouring the internet for money to go on a final trip to see California, to let that be the last thing he gets to see.
PLEASE help him. He is an amazing person, an amazing teacher, and I already got my parents to contribute.
Pass this link on to other places, donate yourself, put this link up wherever you can. I want to help my teacher fufill his last request.


With his help, he got me a 4/5 on my AP Exam, meaning he has saved me a fortune in college. I want to help him earn up enough money to go on the trip he deserves.





2 Re: A teacher in need on Sun Aug 12, 2012 3:58 pm

Syrufit

avatar
Hell's Emissary
Hell's Emissary
Maaan I don't have that much. ;c

All I can do is to wish him best of luck with getting the money he needs, and I seriously hope he enjoys that trip.



3 Re: A teacher in need on Sun Aug 12, 2012 4:03 pm

Jimi

avatar
Heaven's Guard
Heaven's Guard
Tumblr is an amazing outlet for these kinds of things. Links are passed to hundreds of people at a time. I will post this link to almost 5,000 followers on an old blog I had and hopefully word gets around for you. I wish your teacher a lot of luck. He seems like an amazing person.

If you don't mind me asking, what is his goal and what has he earned so far in donations?

EDIT: Never mind I see the numbers. (I remember them being on the side.)



Last edited by FluxBlade on Sun Aug 12, 2012 4:04 pm; edited 1 time in total





"It's not who you are that holds you back, it's who you think you're not."


4 Re: A teacher in need on Sun Aug 12, 2012 4:04 pm

Syrufit

avatar
Hell's Emissary
Hell's Emissary
FluxBlade wrote:Tumblr is an amazing outlet for these kinds of things. Links are passed to hundreds of people at a time. I will post this link to almost 5,000 followers on an old blog I had and hopefully word gets around for you. I wish your teacher a lot of luck. He seems like an amazing person.

If you don't mind me asking, what is his goal and what has he earned so far in donations?
Jimi why don't you post this link on the TWA blog?



5 Re: A teacher in need on Sun Aug 12, 2012 4:05 pm

Jimi

avatar
Heaven's Guard
Heaven's Guard
Syrufit wrote:
FluxBlade wrote:Tumblr is an amazing outlet for these kinds of things. Links are passed to hundreds of people at a time. I will post this link to almost 5,000 followers on an old blog I had and hopefully word gets around for you. I wish your teacher a lot of luck. He seems like an amazing person.

If you don't mind me asking, what is his goal and what has he earned so far in donations?
Jimi why don't you post this link on the TWA blog?

It couldn't hurt but the TWA blog only has 25 people following it. My old blog has close to 5,000 ppl.





"It's not who you are that holds you back, it's who you think you're not."


6 Re: A teacher in need on Sun Aug 12, 2012 4:06 pm

Syrufit

avatar
Hell's Emissary
Hell's Emissary
FluxBlade wrote:
Syrufit wrote:
FluxBlade wrote:Tumblr is an amazing outlet for these kinds of things. Links are passed to hundreds of people at a time. I will post this link to almost 5,000 followers on an old blog I had and hopefully word gets around for you. I wish your teacher a lot of luck. He seems like an amazing person.

If you don't mind me asking, what is his goal and what has he earned so far in donations?
Jimi why don't you post this link on the TWA blog?

It couldn't hurt but the TWA blog only has 25 people following it. My old blog has close to 5,000 ppl.
Put it in both.
I feel like this is an important enough matter to take care of. <3



7 Re: A teacher in need on Sun Aug 12, 2012 7:43 pm

Eheroduelist

avatar
Galactic Chaos
Galactic Chaos
Thanks guys
I appreciate it a bunch Smile





Sponsored content


View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum