Toon World Academy
Welcome to Toon World Academy, please register here or login.
Make sure to read the starter guide and rules before posting.
If you have any questions ask them in the chatbox or PM one of the staff members.

Toon World Academy
Welcome to Toon World Academy, please register here or login.
Make sure to read the starter guide and rules before posting.
If you have any questions ask them in the chatbox or PM one of the staff members.

Toon World Academy
Anybody who wants to get tested for their dorm please post Here
Have you introduced yourself? Do that Here
Please read TWA's Rules Here
Interested in helping the site with cool features? Suggest them Here

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

1TWA's Annual Dorm Tournament [Sign-ups] - Page 2 Empty TWA's Annual Dorm Tournament [Sign-ups] Wed Aug 29, 2012 8:02 pm

MemorySP

MemorySP
Hell's Emissary
Hell's Emissary
First topic message reminder :

TWA's Annual Dorm Tournament [Sign-ups] - Page 2 ILQZP

Hello everyone we are back with a brand new tournament. this one is non staff exclusive, so no one from the staff can join. we made this because we notice that in the dorms, members aren't as active as staff. so we created something for the dorm members to have fun in. so basically people from each dorm will duel each other and whoever wins depending on dorm will get a prize.

PRIZES:

This tournament will begin once the ban list hits so you all have time to make decks. We also need an equal amount of members from each dorm so for the first tournament We will have 6 members from each dorm.

Decks banned are Exodia, mill, loop, burn, instant win and anything along that nature. meta is aloud so long as it follows the new ban list.

Please post here if you are interested. remember ONLY DORM MEMBERS so if staff is posting to be added to the tourney the post will be deleted and considered spam.

Format for posting
DN Name
Time Zone

Hope all the Dorm Members have alot of fun because this will happen more than once.

Members List

XxClare:GMT-5
DarkFox94:GMT -4
llllllllllllll:GMT -4
alchemistyazan:GMT +2
The Dark shadow:GMT +2
ScarletXace:GMT -5

Toonlilgirl5:GMT +2
raissa ana' marriana: GMT -5
lyna the light charmer:GMT+1
0x0xzero0x0x: GMT-3
Onethirstyfish: GMT -4
charblaze: GMT -5

MarshmallonForTheWin: GMT-0
necrofantasy777: GMT-5
nightaquila: GMT +8
Enigma_m7: GMT +2

I decided we should have more people in each dorm participating. So, sign-ups continue until we have 6 members for each dorm

Last edited by MemorySP on Sat Sep 01, 2012 5:15 pm; edited 6 times in total

Eheroduelist

Eheroduelist
Galactic Chaos
Galactic Chaos
Germanfan23 wrote:if u dont get enuf shining can i get in there ;D
Enough.
You've spammed in this topic long enough.

If I see one more post of you begging to play in this I will give you a warning and make sure you don't play in the next tourney you can play in.

It's bothersome to see you pestering the staff whose trying to organize this.

Please.

Fluffytots

Fluffytots
Galactic Chaos
Galactic Chaos
O.O dang alright no more conversating in this thread

CryonixHeat

CryonixHeat
Industrial Illusion Leader
ok but im still in this if no one else join

Eheroduelist

Eheroduelist
Galactic Chaos
Galactic Chaos
Phoenix King wrote:ok but im still in this if no one else join

If I threatened German for doing what you just did, WHAT makes you think I won't give you equal treatment?

MemorySP

MemorySP
Hell's Emissary
Hell's Emissary
C'mon guys cut it out. Signups only. Phoenix and yes you will be added if there is nobody else (unlikely).

Fira

Fira
Houseless
Houseless
I like to join looks fun

kingndom yellow
dn name: Charblaze
Timezone: gmt-5

MemorySP

MemorySP
Hell's Emissary
Hell's Emissary
Okay great you will be added. Looks like we are filled in Purple and Yellow. C'mon Shining Blue

Fluffytots

Fluffytots
Galactic Chaos
Galactic Chaos
me and Ehero decided were going to make a Sign up Thread For every tournament so when we make that itll make spamming much less

MemorySP

MemorySP
Hell's Emissary
Hell's Emissary
We dont need another sign up thread for this one. That will be confusing. The signups here are almost done. Its fine. Exclude this one

Eheroduelist

Eheroduelist
Galactic Chaos
Galactic Chaos
wrong place for it Fluffy. We'll discuss it later.

36TWA's Annual Dorm Tournament [Sign-ups] - Page 2 Empty Re: TWA's Annual Dorm Tournament [Sign-ups] Wed Aug 29, 2012 10:22 pm

MemorySP

MemorySP
Hell's Emissary
Hell's Emissary
If we don't get 6 Shining Blue members, the competition will be reduced to 4. Hurry up so we can organize this for the day of the new format

37TWA's Annual Dorm Tournament [Sign-ups] - Page 2 Empty Re: TWA's Annual Dorm Tournament [Sign-ups] Wed Aug 29, 2012 10:40 pm

Fluffytots

Fluffytots
Galactic Chaos
Galactic Chaos
is that 4 for only shining blue or 4 for each dorm?

38TWA's Annual Dorm Tournament [Sign-ups] - Page 2 Empty Re: TWA's Annual Dorm Tournament [Sign-ups] Wed Aug 29, 2012 11:17 pm

Tempest

Tempest
Heaven's Guard
Heaven's Guard
No... just no... shining blues won't automatically go to elite ._.

I clearly said that wasn't happening.

39TWA's Annual Dorm Tournament [Sign-ups] - Page 2 Empty Re: TWA's Annual Dorm Tournament [Sign-ups] Thu Aug 30, 2012 12:50 am

GaryRulez

GaryRulez
Galactic Chaos
Galactic Chaos
Tempest wrote:No... just no... shining blues won't automatically go to elite ._.

oh come on dude, dont be sandy. and the odds are stacked against them too. so if they manage to win i feel they would deserve it, especially in a tourny that allows meta.

https://www.youtube.com/Garyrulz123

40TWA's Annual Dorm Tournament [Sign-ups] - Page 2 Empty I think 4 was enough Thu Aug 30, 2012 4:49 am

Alchemistyazan

Alchemistyazan
Teacher
Teacher
I think 4 was enough due to the fact that these are the only members from shining blue

MemorySP

MemorySP
Hell's Emissary
Hell's Emissary
Tempest wrote:No... just no... shining blues won't automatically go to elite ._.

Yeah Tempest you're right. I didn't check that. I just copied and pasted. I thought it said a chance to enter Pegasus Elite or something like that. Sorry, i'll fix that

raissa ana' marriana

raissa ana' marriana
Houseless
Houseless
could i be put back in?

Fluffytots

Fluffytots
Galactic Chaos
Galactic Chaos
since ace is leaving the tournament ill put you in.

Crystal God

Crystal God
Houseless
Houseless
next time can you guys at leas ask me if i would like to join the tournament instead off just putting my name in random places.

CryonixHeat

CryonixHeat
MemorySP wrote:

Yeah Tempest you're right. I didn't check that. I just copied and pasted. I thought it said a chance to enter Pegasus Elite or something like that. Sorry, i'll fix that

Actually sy aproved it so yes shining blue go to elite

Fluffytots

Fluffytots
Galactic Chaos
Galactic Chaos
it wasnt sy. it was dex that said to me he changed the message himself to dont assume things before changing them. changed back to rank advancement to pegasus elite

MemorySP

MemorySP
Hell's Emissary
Hell's Emissary
If one more shining blue doesn't join this in the next 2 days I will have 1 or 3 Pegasus Elite members join. This shall test to see if you can keep up with those of the highest dorm. If a Pegasus elite is the winner, no winner will be selected and nobody will rank up. However if the second place winner is a shining blue member they will be given te opportunity of entering the war team and join the highest ranked dorm.

CryonixHeat

CryonixHeat
hey theres still me here just saying

MemorySP

MemorySP
Hell's Emissary
Hell's Emissary
You aren't a Pegasus elite or shining blue. I've only given the opportunity to Pegasus becuz we don't have enough blue members competing. The idecias to see how they stack up compared to Pegasus

50TWA's Annual Dorm Tournament [Sign-ups] - Page 2 Empty Re: TWA's Annual Dorm Tournament [Sign-ups] Fri Aug 31, 2012 10:45 pm

paulrichards

paulrichards
Houseless
Houseless
DN: paulo64
time zone:GMT-08:00 (Pacific Time)

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum