Toon World Academy
Welcome to Toon World Academy, please register here or login.
Make sure to read the starter guide and rules before posting.
If you have any questions ask them in the chatbox or PM one of the staff members.

Toon World Academy
Welcome to Toon World Academy, please register here or login.
Make sure to read the starter guide and rules before posting.
If you have any questions ask them in the chatbox or PM one of the staff members.

Toon World Academy
Anybody who wants to get tested for their dorm please post Here
Have you introduced yourself? Do that Here
Please read TWA's Rules Here
Interested in helping the site with cool features? Suggest them Here

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 4]

1TWA Regionals Brackets (Round 1) Empty TWA Regionals Brackets (Round 1) Sat Sep 08, 2012 1:45 pm

Shane

Shane
Administrator
Administrator
These are the TWA Regionals Brackets.
This is a swiss tournament, based on your Duel W/L.
http://challonge.com/twaregionals
They're SINGLE duels, meaning you will not have to complete a match to win 1 round. Just one duel. You must duel your partner 4 times. If you get a win you get 1 point.

Example:
Syrufit and Jimi duel. Syrufit wins 3 duels and Jimi wins 1. Syrufit will get 3 points and Jimi will get 1.

Remember the rules.
1. Make sure you duel your partner.
2. No cheating. Violation of the rules is a DQ.
3. TCG Only.
4. Burn, Mill, FTK/0TK, Stall and Exodia are banned.
5. Deck Changing between rounds is allowed.

Good luck to everyone, and have fun dueling.

Deadline for Round 2 is October 5th

http://www.toonworldacademy.net

2TWA Regionals Brackets (Round 1) Empty Re: TWA Regionals Brackets (Round 1) Sat Sep 08, 2012 1:48 pm

Fluffytots

Fluffytots
Galactic Chaos
Galactic Chaos
the deadline for each round to be completed is 1 week so on September 15th. whoever has not finished their duel will be DQed unless your partner is not online and you post he hasn't been online. remember to post your results and constantly checking the brackets.

EDIT* also no posting unless you're posting your matches or asking a question. no conversating is aloud. all post that are off topic will be deleted and marked as spam!

3TWA Regionals Brackets (Round 1) Empty Re: TWA Regionals Brackets (Round 1) Sat Sep 08, 2012 2:47 pm

Crystal God

Crystal God
Houseless
Houseless
What if you can not find your opp by then

4TWA Regionals Brackets (Round 1) Empty Re: TWA Regionals Brackets (Round 1) Sat Sep 08, 2012 2:48 pm

Syrufit

Syrufit
Hell's Emissary
Hell's Emissary
Fluffytots wrote:whoever has not finished their duel will be DQed unless your partner is not online and you post he hasn't been online.

5TWA Regionals Brackets (Round 1) Empty Re: TWA Regionals Brackets (Round 1) Sat Sep 08, 2012 5:18 pm

aznboy789

aznboy789
Houseless
Houseless
So i cant use const or fable? Sad

6TWA Regionals Brackets (Round 1) Empty Re: TWA Regionals Brackets (Round 1) Sat Sep 08, 2012 5:43 pm

Fluffytots

Fluffytots
Galactic Chaos
Galactic Chaos
if its not one of the decks i mentioned then you can use it

7TWA Regionals Brackets (Round 1) Empty Re: TWA Regionals Brackets (Round 1) Sun Sep 09, 2012 5:37 pm

Fluffytots

Fluffytots
Galactic Chaos
Galactic Chaos
BUMP

come on guys get your matches done. you have 6 days left and i dont want everyone DQed. hurry up and get them completed

8TWA Regionals Brackets (Round 1) Empty Re: TWA Regionals Brackets (Round 1) Sun Sep 09, 2012 6:33 pm

Crystal God

Crystal God
Houseless
Houseless
Im Will not be able to duel Until Thursday due to school and work so Until further notice the duel between me and aznboy789

9TWA Regionals Brackets (Round 1) Empty Re: TWA Regionals Brackets (Round 1) Sun Sep 09, 2012 6:35 pm

Fluffytots

Fluffytots
Galactic Chaos
Galactic Chaos
everyone has until september 15th to finish there duels.

10TWA Regionals Brackets (Round 1) Empty Re: TWA Regionals Brackets (Round 1) Sun Sep 09, 2012 6:49 pm

Syrufit

Syrufit
Hell's Emissary
Hell's Emissary
3-1 against Phoenix. :3

Good games.

11TWA Regionals Brackets (Round 1) Empty Re: TWA Regionals Brackets (Round 1) Sun Sep 09, 2012 6:51 pm

Fluffytots

Fluffytots
Galactic Chaos
Galactic Chaos
thank you for updating the pairings sy. 1 match down 11 more to go

12TWA Regionals Brackets (Round 1) Empty Re: TWA Regionals Brackets (Round 1) Sun Sep 09, 2012 10:29 pm

Leon Himura

Leon Himura
Houseless
Houseless
posting for activity

13TWA Regionals Brackets (Round 1) Empty Re: TWA Regionals Brackets (Round 1) Mon Sep 10, 2012 3:30 pm

Fluffytots

Fluffytots
Galactic Chaos
Galactic Chaos
bump

only 5 days till round 1 is over. get your matches done. if your partner isnt online and wont be post here and we will take care of it. but continue your duels everyone.

14TWA Regionals Brackets (Round 1) Empty Re: TWA Regionals Brackets (Round 1) Mon Sep 10, 2012 3:40 pm

MemorySP

MemorySP
Hell's Emissary
Hell's Emissary
Just waiting for toonlilgirl O.o

15TWA Regionals Brackets (Round 1) Empty Re: TWA Regionals Brackets (Round 1) Mon Sep 10, 2012 5:28 pm

aznboy789

aznboy789
Houseless
Houseless
that camp kid never on. o.O

16TWA Regionals Brackets (Round 1) Empty Re: TWA Regionals Brackets (Round 1) Mon Sep 10, 2012 6:28 pm

Fluffytots

Fluffytots
Galactic Chaos
Galactic Chaos
camp said he wont be able to duel till thursday.

in seeing that people have school. im extending the deadline to september 18th so you have more time to finish. good luck to all.

17TWA Regionals Brackets (Round 1) Empty Re: TWA Regionals Brackets (Round 1) Mon Sep 10, 2012 6:52 pm

aznboy789

aznboy789
Houseless
Houseless
But i have a football game that day. I wont be home untill 8 to 9

18TWA Regionals Brackets (Round 1) Empty Re: TWA Regionals Brackets (Round 1) Tue Sep 11, 2012 12:05 am

Fluffytots

Fluffytots
Galactic Chaos
Galactic Chaos
Like i said you have until September 18th anytime between that is good for matches. If your partner isn't online and you are. You will get the points. Make sure to always check to see if your partner is online.

19TWA Regionals Brackets (Round 1) Empty Re: TWA Regionals Brackets (Round 1) Tue Sep 11, 2012 4:33 pm

GaryRulez

GaryRulez
Galactic Chaos
Galactic Chaos
just played necro for the first round
heroics vs chaos dragon
3-1 for me
good games necro, but i think u need to fine tune some stuff with ur deck for the new format. chaos dragons arent bad, they just need to be rebuilt almost from the ground up compared from what they were.

https://www.youtube.com/Garyrulz123

20TWA Regionals Brackets (Round 1) Empty Re: TWA Regionals Brackets (Round 1) Tue Sep 11, 2012 5:39 pm

necrofantasiayukari

necrofantasiayukari
Houseless
Houseless
Confirmed.

Yeah, I noticed that Chaos dragons aren't so good anymore. Doesn't mean I'll stop trying.

21TWA Regionals Brackets (Round 1) Empty Re: TWA Regionals Brackets (Round 1) Tue Sep 11, 2012 6:35 pm

Fluffytots

Fluffytots
Galactic Chaos
Galactic Chaos
Challonge updated. everyone has only 7 days till the deadline ends. hurry up and get your matches done

22TWA Regionals Brackets (Round 1) Empty Re: TWA Regionals Brackets (Round 1) Tue Sep 11, 2012 10:35 pm

Niko327

Niko327
Houseless
Houseless
Raissa hasn't been on once when I sign on :c I've been on everyday too.

23TWA Regionals Brackets (Round 1) Empty Re: TWA Regionals Brackets (Round 1) Wed Sep 12, 2012 2:42 am

GaryRulez

GaryRulez
Galactic Chaos
Galactic Chaos
i know its not the best format to play under. but can u guys at least try to set up your games? all it takes is a PM on here or DN to set something up eh. if u are in a similar time zone to ur opponent, add them to ur DN friends list so u see when they are on. if there not, u need to PM them and set up a time were u can both play. i understand that playing tourny matches against one person isnt the easiest but its been almost a week sense this started and only 2 games are finished.

https://www.youtube.com/Garyrulz123

24TWA Regionals Brackets (Round 1) Empty Re: TWA Regionals Brackets (Round 1) Wed Sep 12, 2012 6:33 am

MemorySP

MemorySP
Hell's Emissary
Hell's Emissary
Even I am complaining about this. Lilgirl is never online

25TWA Regionals Brackets (Round 1) Empty Re: TWA Regionals Brackets (Round 1) Wed Sep 12, 2012 7:02 am

syahmiakim

syahmiakim
Houseless
Houseless
Oz/coltendude is never online Sad

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 4]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum