Toon World Academy
Welcome to Toon World Academy, please register here or login.
Make sure to read the starter guide and rules before posting.
If you have any questions ask them in the chatbox or PM one of the staff members.

Toon World Academy
Welcome to Toon World Academy, please register here or login.
Make sure to read the starter guide and rules before posting.
If you have any questions ask them in the chatbox or PM one of the staff members.

Toon World Academy
Anybody who wants to get tested for their dorm please post Here
Have you introduced yourself? Do that Here
Please read TWA's Rules Here
Interested in helping the site with cool features? Suggest them Here

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1New XYZ card*Fairy Cheer Girl* Empty New XYZ card*Fairy Cheer Girl* Tue Jan 01, 2013 1:17 pm

Alchemistyazan

Alchemistyazan
Teacher
Teacher
Fairy Cheer Girl
[Lvl4/eff/xyz/light]

2 level 4 fairy Monsters.

Eff:-Once per turn: You can detach one card from this card, draw 1 card.

Its not bad, it might help in tight spots. A member informed me about this card, it's actually cool.

New XYZ card*Fairy Cheer Girl* FairyCheerGirl-LTGY-JP-OP

Last edited by Alchemistyazan on Wed Jan 02, 2013 8:52 am; edited 1 time in total

2New XYZ card*Fairy Cheer Girl* Empty Re: New XYZ card*Fairy Cheer Girl* Tue Jan 01, 2013 2:20 pm

Key

Key
Houseless
Houseless
Seems like a waste don't you think? I mean 2 lv 4's for a 1900 atk monster that gets you ONE draw card....I mean you xyz into so many more useful things :/ I guess if it was a swarm deck like wind-ups she could roll but still

3New XYZ card*Fairy Cheer Girl* Empty Re: New XYZ card*Fairy Cheer Girl* Wed Jan 02, 2013 8:43 am

Alchemistyazan

Alchemistyazan
Teacher
Teacher
The card's obvious objective, is drawing. Pretend you have no cards in your hand, and you have this card on your field, you get to have an additional chance and draw a second card. I wouldn't say she's a waste, she isn't bad, unless that's what you think. Oh and she looks cute :3:

4New XYZ card*Fairy Cheer Girl* Empty Re: New XYZ card*Fairy Cheer Girl* Wed Jan 02, 2013 8:49 am

Syrufit

Syrufit
Hell's Emissary
Hell's Emissary
Key wrote:Seems like a waste don't you think? I mean 2 lv 4's for a 1900 atk monster that gets you ONE draw card....I mean you xyz into so many more useful things :/ I guess if it was a swarm deck like wind-ups she could roll but still
Wrong, it needs 2 level 4 fairy monsters.

5New XYZ card*Fairy Cheer Girl* Empty Re: New XYZ card*Fairy Cheer Girl* Wed Jan 02, 2013 8:51 am

Alchemistyazan

Alchemistyazan
Teacher
Teacher
Right, sorry I forgot to mention that. I edited my main post. That's a harder way to summon her unless you have cards to summon many fairy-type or cards that allow you to get monsters from your deck -_____-

6New XYZ card*Fairy Cheer Girl* Empty Re: New XYZ card*Fairy Cheer Girl* Wed Jan 02, 2013 9:14 am

CryonixHeat

CryonixHeat
Industrial Illusion Leader
Industrial Illusion Leader
;D More Agent draw power yay

7New XYZ card*Fairy Cheer Girl* Empty Re: New XYZ card*Fairy Cheer Girl* Wed Jan 02, 2013 3:26 pm

! ! ! ! REL1NQUISHED

! ! ! ! REL1NQUISHED
Houseless
Houseless
Cards not good, might be playable in agents but other then that it's useless.

8New XYZ card*Fairy Cheer Girl* Empty Re: New XYZ card*Fairy Cheer Girl* Wed Jan 02, 2013 4:18 pm

Key

Key
Houseless
Houseless
Syr ur right, sry....but overall all u did was proved she is a b#$%@ to get out and .... like reln said a....complete loser card of loserness

9New XYZ card*Fairy Cheer Girl* Empty Re: New XYZ card*Fairy Cheer Girl* Thu Jan 03, 2013 4:45 am

Alchemistyazan

Alchemistyazan
Teacher
Teacher
It's not useless, there are some decks that run fairy's other than Agents. I'm not sure, but there's also another card for this franchise. The card's name is Little Fairy, and she has the eff of discarding a card to increase her level, I'm not sure DN will release it.

This is how she looks:-
New XYZ card*Fairy Cheer Girl* LittleFairy-LTGY-JP-OP

Eff:-Discard 1 card, increase it's level by 1. She's a level 3. This means that with her loss effect, and Fairy Cheer Girl's draw eff, you can summon Fairy Cheer girl and draw 1 card extra.

10New XYZ card*Fairy Cheer Girl* Empty Re: New XYZ card*Fairy Cheer Girl* Tue Jan 08, 2013 6:24 pm

windumupforu

windumupforu
Houseless
Houseless
Alchemistyazan wrote:It's not useless, there are some decks that run fairy's other than Agents. I'm not sure, but there's also another card for this franchise. The card's name is Little Fairy, and she has the eff of discarding a card to increase her level, I'm not sure DN will release it.

This is how she looks:-
New XYZ card*Fairy Cheer Girl* LittleFairy-LTGY-JP-OP

Eff:-Discard 1 card, increase it's level by 1. She's a level 3. This means that with her loss effect, and Fairy Cheer Girl's draw eff, you can summon Fairy Cheer girl and draw 1 card extra.

they will release her because they do the whole pack and little fairy is in the same back as the
fairy cheer girl

agents running tanhuasar gate? ( 2 shine balls for this little cheerleader wait that sounded wrong)
also her chaos xyz form does burn based off hand
profit?

11New XYZ card*Fairy Cheer Girl* Empty Re: New XYZ card*Fairy Cheer Girl* Tue Jan 08, 2013 6:36 pm

! ! ! ! REL1NQUISHED

! ! ! ! REL1NQUISHED
Houseless
Houseless
so the lvl 3 fairy... Takes a summon, then you need to discard 1, Then you xyz for less field presence and draw 1...
Summary:
u start with a 5 card hand and 1 lvl 4 fairy
--->
End with 4 card hand and weak xyz.

12New XYZ card*Fairy Cheer Girl* Empty Re: New XYZ card*Fairy Cheer Girl* Tue Jan 08, 2013 11:24 pm

Alchemistyazan

Alchemistyazan
Teacher
Teacher
Get rabbit summon 2 Normal type fairy's and she's summoned and you draw a card, simple as that. A card doesn't need to be completely overpowered.

13New XYZ card*Fairy Cheer Girl* Empty Re: New XYZ card*Fairy Cheer Girl* Wed Jan 09, 2013 3:26 pm

Rebecca Hawkins

Rebecca Hawkins
Houseless
Houseless
i dont find this card bad it is actually fine in my opinion.

14New XYZ card*Fairy Cheer Girl* Empty Re: New XYZ card*Fairy Cheer Girl* Wed Jan 09, 2013 4:16 pm

Syrufit

Syrufit
Hell's Emissary
Hell's Emissary
Alchemistyazan wrote:Get rabbit summon 2 Normal type fairy's and she's summoned and you draw a card, simple as that. A card doesn't need to be completely overpowered.
Why go for this when you can go for Laggia/Dolkka and get a free Solemn Judgment/2 free Divine Wrath with no cost?

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum