Toon World Academy
Welcome to Toon World Academy, please register here or login.
Make sure to read the starter guide and rules before posting.
If you have any questions ask them in the chatbox or PM one of the staff members.

Toon World Academy
Welcome to Toon World Academy, please register here or login.
Make sure to read the starter guide and rules before posting.
If you have any questions ask them in the chatbox or PM one of the staff members.

Toon World Academy
Anybody who wants to get tested for their dorm please post Here
Have you introduced yourself? Do that Here
Please read TWA's Rules Here
Interested in helping the site with cool features? Suggest them Here

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Kyohack Deck Rundown February 2013 Empty Kyohack Deck Rundown February 2013 Fri Feb 01, 2013 2:50 pm

Kyohack

Kyohack
Houseless
Houseless
Introduction to Kyohack Deck Rundown
Hello I am Kyohack and I am here to introduce you to my new series of articles; called Kyohack Deck Rundowns. I will feature decks, run through cards, and identify strengths and weaknesses along with extra things. So hang tight and enjoy!

This Months Deck:
Fire Fists

Kyohack Deck Rundown February 2013 229px-Fire_Fist
February! The month of love. Men and women are getting heated together as us YugiNerdz are messing around with scorching new archetypes. Including Fire Fist and Fire Kings.

"Fire Fist", known as "Flame Star " in the OCG is an archetype of FIRE Beast-Warrior-Type monsters first introduced in the as Magazine Promotional Cards but from different magazines, and later expanded in Cosmo Blazer. In the OCG, every "Fire Fist" monster, except "Horse Prince", "Lion Emperor", and "Spirit", are named after the 108 heroes of Water Margin, the "108 Stars of Destiny". Only 36 "Heavenly Spirits" seem more important than the 72 "Earthly Fiends", and "Horse Prince", "Lion Emperor", and "Spirit" are characters from the novel while the "Fire Formation" Spell/Trap Cards are named after celestial.
- Yugioh Wiki

Play Style:

Fire Fists are a very interesting set of monster cards. The Fire Fist monsters by themselves indirectly support each other while a set of Fire Formation Spell/Trap Cards support the archetype as a whole. Fire Fist monsters all share effects that somehow manipulate Fire Formation cards from all over. The most prominent Fire Fist monster cards are control based being able to delete monsters and traps on the field to beat down on the opponent.

Monsters:

Spoiler:
Spoiler:

~Work In Progress~

Last edited by KyoGotSwagger on Tue Feb 26, 2013 5:54 pm; edited 8 times in total

2Kyohack Deck Rundown February 2013 Empty Re: Kyohack Deck Rundown February 2013 Fri Feb 01, 2013 3:19 pm

Key

Key
Houseless
Houseless
They truelly are tough, ty I have been planning on using them for a while now but didn't know how to, this helps alot :)

3Kyohack Deck Rundown February 2013 Empty Re: Kyohack Deck Rundown February 2013 Mon Feb 11, 2013 1:58 pm

KyoushiroBlitz

KyoushiroBlitz
Houseless
Houseless
I would reccomend putting the effects or images in a spoiler, takes up less space.

otherwise, looks good atm Very Happy

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum