Toon World Academy
Welcome to Toon World Academy, please register here or login.
Make sure to read the starter guide and rules before posting.
If you have any questions ask them in the chatbox or PM one of the staff members.

.
Toon World Academy
Anybody who wants to get tested for their dorm please post Here
Have you introduced yourself? Do that Here
Please read TWA's Rules Here
Interested in helping the site with cool features? Suggest them Here

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Dat Vylon OTK on Sun Feb 24, 2013 5:00 pm

Kyohack

avatar
Houseless
Houseless
Vylon Element
+
Rod Of Silence Kayest
+
Any Vylon Equip
+
Any Level 4 Vylon

Search out Rod of Silence with Hidden Armory.

Draw into rest of cards.

Summon Vylon
Activate Element
Equip Kayest
Try and Equip Vylon Equip Spell.
Spell to Grave.
Add another Vylon Equip and Special Summon another Vylon with Element.
Rinse and Repeat for 3-4 Rank 4 XYZ.
Or
Rinse and Repeat for triple Shock Master.

GG




2 Re: Dat Vylon OTK on Sun Feb 24, 2013 5:11 pm

Lunatic

avatar
Dark Desolation
Dark Desolation
Seems way too situational






3 Re: Dat Vylon OTK on Sun Feb 24, 2013 5:15 pm

Kyohack

avatar
Houseless
Houseless
Fin Fin wrote:Seems way too situational

It's like Quasar if anything. Run cards like Scarecrow or Cardcar D to speed up the process.

And then wait for an optimal time to OTK.

It is however extremely vulnerable like quasar.




4 Re: Dat Vylon OTK on Sun Feb 24, 2013 5:27 pm

Lunatic

avatar
Dark Desolation
Dark Desolation
KyoGotSwagger wrote:
Fin Fin wrote:Seems way too situational

It's like Quasar if anything. Run cards like Scarecrow or Cardcar D to speed up the process.

And then wait for an optimal time to OTK.

It is however extremely vulnerable like quasar.

I would have to test it then, Ill let you know what the results are for me






5 Re: Dat Vylon OTK on Sun Feb 24, 2013 6:58 pm

! ! ! ! REL1NQUISHED

avatar
Houseless
Houseless
If you think it's way too situational your playing it wrong. I landed otk 4 duels in a row, Only used the deck 4 times :p It's also not meant to be an otk deck completely, since every card for the otk is searchable you can probably even win before that.
Btw akeno, i thought you gave up on vylons :O



6 Re: Dat Vylon OTK on Sun Feb 24, 2013 9:27 pm

Kyohack

avatar
Houseless
Houseless
! ! ! ! REL1NQUISHED wrote:If you think it's way too situational your playing it wrong. I landed otk 4 duels in a row, Only used the deck 4 times :p It's also not meant to be an otk deck completely, since every card for the otk is searchable you can probably even win before that.
Btw akeno, i thought you gave up on vylons :O

Found a build that has a 16-1 record in matches. Utilizes cards like Hope For Escape and Gift Card.




7 Re: Dat Vylon OTK on Wed Feb 27, 2013 10:23 am

Tibor

avatar
Houseless
Houseless
KyoGotSwagger wrote:Vylon Element
+
Rod Of Silence Kayest
+
Any Vylon Equip
+
Any Level 4 Vylon

Search out Rod of Silence with Hidden Armory.

Draw into rest of cards.

Summon Vylon
Activate Element
Equip Kayest
Try and Equip Vylon Equip Spell.
Spell to Grave.
Add another Vylon Equip and Special Summon another Vylon with Element.
Rinse and Repeat for 3-4 Rank 4 XYZ.
Or
Rinse and Repeat for triple Shock Master.

GG

Can you say me how you want do triple Shock Master?

8 Re: Dat Vylon OTK on Wed Feb 27, 2013 3:09 pm

Kyohack

avatar
Houseless
Houseless
Tibor wrote:
KyoGotSwagger wrote:Vylon Element
+
Rod Of Silence Kayest
+
Any Vylon Equip
+
Any Level 4 Vylon

Search out Rod of Silence with Hidden Armory.

Draw into rest of cards.

Summon Vylon
Activate Element
Equip Kayest
Try and Equip Vylon Equip Spell.
Spell to Grave.
Add another Vylon Equip and Special Summon another Vylon with Element.
Rinse and Repeat for 3-4 Rank 4 XYZ.
Or
Rinse and Repeat for triple Shock Master.

GG

Can you say me how you want do triple Shock Master?

What's there to say?

Keep summoning Vylons till you can summon 3 shock masters.




9 Re: Dat Vylon OTK on Wed Feb 27, 2013 3:39 pm

Tibor

avatar
Houseless
Houseless
But you need 9 level 4 vylon tuner to summon 3 shock master... Onli prism is lvl 4 vylon tuner. You can't summon 3 shock master?

Sponsored content


View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum