Toon World Academy
Welcome to Toon World Academy, please register here or login.
Make sure to read the starter guide and rules before posting.
If you have any questions ask them in the chatbox or PM one of the staff members.

Toon World Academy
Welcome to Toon World Academy, please register here or login.
Make sure to read the starter guide and rules before posting.
If you have any questions ask them in the chatbox or PM one of the staff members.

Toon World Academy
Anybody who wants to get tested for their dorm please post Here
Have you introduced yourself? Do that Here
Please read TWA's Rules Here
Interested in helping the site with cool features? Suggest them Here

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Felix Daniels

Felix Daniels
Houseless
Houseless
Its a simple rulings question: can Abyssgaios chain to the first eff. of Artorigus? 🇸🇸 if so, can anyone give me some loopholes to Abyssgaios so I can counter it?

Niko327

Niko327
Houseless
Houseless
Abyssgaios can chain his effect to any monster effect that occurs, of course only once per turn. Best way to get around him I'd say is find a way to chain to his effect after he uses it, then if you destroy him on chain link 3 his effect won't negate yours.

Syrufit

Syrufit
Hell's Emissary
Hell's Emissary
Yes, Niko is correct. Abyssgaios' 2nd effect is a quick effect, therefore has a Spell Speed of 2. Cards with a Spell Speed 2 or higher can be chained to other Spell Speed 1 or 2 cards, but not to Spell Speed 3 cards (Counter Traps).

There aren't loopholes for Abyssgaios that I know of, just like Dolkka (except that's a Divine Wrath on steroids), but you can easily get rid of it with monster effects that activate in the damage step, e.g. Night Assailant, Ryko, Snowman Eater, etc.
Gaios' effect can't be used in the Damage step for the simple reason it doesn't negate the Activation of any card/effect. It just negates the effects of all face-up monsters your opponent controls.
For more info:
http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Damage_Step

Another way to get rid of Gaios are Spell and Trap cards but that's kinda obvious.

TDS

TDS
Yay solved and naw locked~

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum