Toon World Academy
Welcome to Toon World Academy, please register here or login.
Make sure to read the starter guide and rules before posting.
If you have any questions ask them in the chatbox or PM one of the staff members.

Toon World Academy
Welcome to Toon World Academy, please register here or login.
Make sure to read the starter guide and rules before posting.
If you have any questions ask them in the chatbox or PM one of the staff members.

Toon World Academy
Anybody who wants to get tested for their dorm please post Here
Have you introduced yourself? Do that Here
Please read TWA's Rules Here
Interested in helping the site with cool features? Suggest them Here

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Funeral Info for Sangan Empty Funeral Info for Sangan Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:28 pm

ThatGuy5

ThatGuy5
Houseless
Houseless
Viewing will occur on Sunday March the Third on a new topic
Need some speakers
Wake to take place Tuesday the 5th

2Funeral Info for Sangan Empty Re: Funeral Info for Sangan Thu Feb 28, 2013 8:08 pm

PhotonDragon12345

PhotonDragon12345
Industrial Illusions
Industrial Illusions
RIP Sangan. I don't see the point in banning this when Thunder King Rai-oh is so popular.

3Funeral Info for Sangan Empty Re: Funeral Info for Sangan Fri Mar 01, 2013 12:48 am

Felix Daniels

Felix Daniels
Houseless
Houseless
I will try to attend, but i cannot guarantee. I have made this eulogy for our tragic friend, anyone can use it as they wish:

Here lies to to rest in the eternal grave, Sangan, our friend. Although he died as much as Kenny, and rested in graveyards many a times, those deaths were merely a ruse, to benevolently help out its friends to the best of its ability. But this is a different graveyard, a harsher one. A graveyard that he may never come back from. He has joined the fallen in Duel Spirit Valhalla, resting in a new place now. Legends and memories will always be spoken of his greatness, from the times he has helped Yugi Muto from his first outings, to any kid that simply wanted to be the best at Duel Monsters, Sangan has touched the hearts of many, and will continue to do so in the future, despite his bitter end. So here lies a fallen comrade, a friend to many, and a true master of the heart of the cards. Rest in peace, old friend, from all of us.

4Funeral Info for Sangan Empty Re: Funeral Info for Sangan Fri Mar 01, 2013 1:17 am

TheBlackDuelist

TheBlackDuelist
Houseless
Houseless
Sangan....I will forever remember you as the facedown card that annoyed the **** out of me. Shall you rest in piece and have an eternal slumber. Have fun up there with Chaos dragon and Pot of Greed

5Funeral Info for Sangan Empty Re: Funeral Info for Sangan Fri Mar 01, 2013 5:11 am

Eheroduelist

Eheroduelist
Galactic Chaos
Galactic Chaos
The monster I used to search and Xyz with TGU; you shall be dearly missed Sangan.

6Funeral Info for Sangan Empty Re: Funeral Info for Sangan Fri Mar 01, 2013 8:38 pm

CryonixHeat

CryonixHeat
Industrial Illusion Leader
Industrial Illusion Leader
You act like its such a big deal, Sangan has been banned before lol

7Funeral Info for Sangan Empty Re: Funeral Info for Sangan Fri Mar 01, 2013 9:41 pm

ThatGuy5

ThatGuy5
Houseless
Houseless
PROTAG_GFX wrote:You act like its such a big deal, Sangan has been banned before lol

yeah, but no one gave it a funeral before

8Funeral Info for Sangan Empty Re: Funeral Info for Sangan Sat Mar 02, 2013 3:31 pm

Shane

Shane
Administrator
Administrator
Lol, this is so awesome. xD

http://www.toonworldacademy.net

9Funeral Info for Sangan Empty Re: Funeral Info for Sangan Sun Mar 03, 2013 1:59 pm

Yugi's Grandad

Houseless
Houseless
May You R.I.P

In Hell!!!

10Funeral Info for Sangan Empty Re: Funeral Info for Sangan Fri Jun 07, 2013 12:58 am

BlackGuy

Houseless
Houseless
Here lies to to rest in the eternal grave, Sangan, our friend. Although he died as much as Kenny, and rested in graveyards many a times, those deaths were merely a ruse, to benevolently help out its friends to the best of its ability. But this is a different graveyard, a harsher one. A graveyard that he may never come back from. He has joined the fallen in Duel Spirit Valhalla, resting in a new place now. Legends and memories will always be spoken of his greatness, from the times he has helped Yugi Muto from his first outings, to any kid that simply wanted to be the best at Duel Monsters, Sangan has touched the hearts of many, and will continue to do so in the future, despite his bitter end. So here lies a fallen comrade, a friend to many, and a true master of the heart of the cards. Rest in peace, old friend, from all of us.

;o; The feels.

11Funeral Info for Sangan Empty Re: Funeral Info for Sangan Fri Jun 07, 2013 3:50 pm

Eheroduelist

Eheroduelist
Galactic Chaos
Galactic Chaos
Thanks for your 3 month necropost,

Topic locked.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum