Toon World Academy
Welcome to Toon World Academy, please register here or login.
Make sure to read the starter guide and rules before posting.
If you have any questions ask them in the chatbox or PM one of the staff members.

Toon World Academy
Welcome to Toon World Academy, please register here or login.
Make sure to read the starter guide and rules before posting.
If you have any questions ask them in the chatbox or PM one of the staff members.

Toon World Academy
Anybody who wants to get tested for their dorm please post Here
Have you introduced yourself? Do that Here
Please read TWA's Rules Here
Interested in helping the site with cool features? Suggest them Here

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1P.S I love you day (in need of support) Empty P.S I love you day (in need of support) Thu Feb 13, 2014 9:14 pm

Fluffytots

Fluffytots
Galactic Chaos
Galactic Chaos

This is Brooke Depalma, when she was in 8th grade, her father commited suicide after he drove her to school. Her last message to his daughter was "I love you". This event changed Brooke's life forever. In those in need of someone, she creates P.S I love you day. for everyone who is struggling through hard times. We all need someone there to guide us. Let there be a light in your heart instead of despair and darkness. You can make something good come out of bad.

Everyone who clicks this thread, I want to say thank you already. it's very devastating what happen to her. I support her and you guys should too. We all struggle through life, but let's have the hope to get through it. Please spread the joy of P.S I love you day. It does a great service to me and all of its supporters.

Skitoritto

Skitoritto
Heaven's Guard
Heaven's Guard
I don't know what to say to this,sure what she's doing is good and ..well lets call it cute.
You can prevent someone from committing a suicide by giving him hope in life , well duh !
Let's honor her,wearing purple today !

k. Master

k. Master
Galactic Chaos
Galactic Chaos
Already said in DA man. Peace.
~That disrespect.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum