Toon World Academy
Welcome to Toon World Academy, please register here or login.
Make sure to read the starter guide and rules before posting.
If you have any questions ask them in the chatbox or PM one of the staff members.

Toon World Academy
Welcome to Toon World Academy, please register here or login.
Make sure to read the starter guide and rules before posting.
If you have any questions ask them in the chatbox or PM one of the staff members.

Toon World Academy
Anybody who wants to get tested for their dorm please post Here
Have you introduced yourself? Do that Here
Please read TWA's Rules Here
Interested in helping the site with cool features? Suggest them Here

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Returning Online Duelist! Empty Returning Online Duelist! Sun Mar 23, 2014 2:53 am

Pandary

Pandary
Houseless
Houseless
Hi Guys!
Let me first say that I'm really new to this academy and really new to the things that's happening.
Let me get through with this introduction.
Previously I was named Tsuna_Sawada at King of Games Academy (the time KCVDS was used) and Sebastian Michaelis at Toon World Academy . It was great but then things changed. KOGA was my home academy with the people i knew like Yugi Muto , Kaiser , Supreme King , all those people but I haven't been able to see them anymore... i really want to know how they are now. It's been years since i talked to the people at KOGA. I then moved to TWA but then I went inactive.
Any who I came back to online dueling. I found this Academy again since it still exist. I feel naked without an Academy xD .
In real life I'm 17 years old. Asian Male. Senior in High School. I run Ghostricks currently , GeargiaMachina , GhostrickMonarchs and Cyber Dragons.
I'm hoping to get some questions answered. So I hope you guys are happy to answer? I need to catch up with the news xD

1) What happened to KCVDS?
2) Are Academies used more or less now?
3) Do I use DevPro or Dueling Network when it comes to dueling here at TWA and other Academies?
4) Do some of the original professionals from KCVDS still duel? If so who?
5) What has changed with the Online Dueling community?
6) Is there anything else I should know?

Thanks for reading. I hope to start fresh :]

2Returning Online Duelist! Empty Re: Returning Online Duelist! Sun Mar 23, 2014 3:47 pm

Naito Raizu

Naito Raizu
Administrator
Administrator
In response to your questions.

1. KCVDS fell overnight to Dueling Network. It no longer exists, and Dueling Network competes with Percival's YGOPro and the DevPro dueling simulators.

2. Academy usage is unstable. Only a few academies remain active, with most all the rest collapsing from being disorderly.

3. Dueling Network is the most popular simulator, but with YGOPro's ascension to Android phones, many people are starting to look towards it.

4. I'm sure professionals from KCVDS still duel, but I'm uncertain as to who.

5. Well, nothing much really.

6. Depends on what you want to know.

But anyhow, welcome to TWA. If you need any help with duel related subjects, feel free to ask me.

3Returning Online Duelist! Empty Re: Returning Online Duelist! Sun May 04, 2014 8:27 pm

Shadow-Yabume

Shadow-Yabume
Galactic Chaos
Galactic Chaos
A fellow member from KOGA. I was from that Academy to! From what I heard, we got hacked and (I'm guessing) most of us we transferred here. To this day, I still don't understand what happened.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum