Toon World Academy
Welcome to Toon World Academy, please register here or login.
Make sure to read the starter guide and rules before posting.
If you have any questions ask them in the chatbox or PM one of the staff members.

Toon World Academy
Welcome to Toon World Academy, please register here or login.
Make sure to read the starter guide and rules before posting.
If you have any questions ask them in the chatbox or PM one of the staff members.

Toon World Academy
Anybody who wants to get tested for their dorm please post Here
Have you introduced yourself? Do that Here
Please read TWA's Rules Here
Interested in helping the site with cool features? Suggest them Here

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13 ... 25  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 25]

1Rate the above user's Signature - Page 2 Empty Rate the above user's Signature Fri Jun 15, 2012 6:38 pm

Syrufit

Syrufit
Hell's Emissary
Hell's Emissary
First topic message reminder :

Basically, the title says it all. You have to rate the above user's signature, from a scale of 1/10 and provide a reason.

Eg.
8/10 because your signature is too bright and messy.
Now rate my signature. Very Happy

(This is NOT my Idea.)

26Rate the above user's Signature - Page 2 Empty Re: Rate the above user's Signature Sun Jun 17, 2012 9:36 pm

MemorySP

MemorySP
Hell's Emissary
Hell's Emissary
hmm

7.5/10

27Rate the above user's Signature - Page 2 Empty Re: Rate the above user's Signature Sun Jun 17, 2012 10:51 pm

Jimi

Jimi
Heaven's Guard
Heaven's Guard
6/10 The c4d's don't seem to match the render. I love the render however.

28Rate the above user's Signature - Page 2 Empty Re: Rate the above user's Signature Sun Jun 17, 2012 10:57 pm

EGamerozo

EGamerozo
Houseless
Houseless
8/10
Better than mine though, Also Yo Avy!
Y U No ZOOM IN TO DMASTER'S FACE!!!

29Rate the above user's Signature - Page 2 Empty Re: Rate the above user's Signature Sun Jun 17, 2012 11:02 pm

Jimi

Jimi
Heaven's Guard
Heaven's Guard
EGamerozo wrote:8/10

It's a problem I'm talking to Dexter about. It's supposed to be larger and transparent but this forum apparently has issues with transparent avatars.

30Rate the above user's Signature - Page 2 Empty Re: Rate the above user's Signature Sun Jun 17, 2012 11:08 pm

EGamerozo

EGamerozo
Houseless
Houseless
Jimi wrote:
EGamerozo wrote:8/10

It's a problem I'm talking to Dexter about. It's supposed to be larger and transparent but this forum apparently has issues with transparent avatars.
Hmmmm My Current Avy(Transparent and Animated) doesn't seem to have a problem.

31Rate the above user's Signature - Page 2 Empty Re: Rate the above user's Signature Sun Jun 17, 2012 11:10 pm

Jimi

Jimi
Heaven's Guard
Heaven's Guard
Yah, I don't know what's wrong...

Anyway, back on topic.

9/10 I like the effects I just wish it was longer in width.

32Rate the above user's Signature - Page 2 Empty Re: Rate the above user's Signature Sun Jun 17, 2012 11:23 pm

EGamerozo

EGamerozo
Houseless
Houseless
Already gave 8/10

Rate This:
Rate the above user's Signature - Page 2 VincentSig

33Rate the above user's Signature - Page 2 Empty Re: Rate the above user's Signature Sun Jun 24, 2012 1:59 am

Oz

Oz
Houseless
Houseless
It's not your signature so it's not getting rated.
8/10
Not much to it, but was is done looks great, background supports render.

34Rate the above user's Signature - Page 2 Empty Re: Rate the above user's Signature Sun Jun 24, 2012 2:16 am

Jimi

Jimi
Heaven's Guard
Heaven's Guard
6/10

I don't particularly like that card's art. The tone and colors all mesh well. The background is a little distracting. I'm looking at both the dragon and what seems to be some sort of building when the main focus should just be the dragon.

35Rate the above user's Signature - Page 2 Empty Re: Rate the above user's Signature Mon Jun 25, 2012 12:31 am

~Grapha~

~Grapha~
Houseless
Houseless
9/10 Really cool how its all mashed but its not distracting I like it Very Happy

Oh gawd I'm scared but criticism build more confidence, yeah i made my sig V_V tell me what you think and help me get better :3 Cause i wanna win a GFX Competition D:

36Rate the above user's Signature - Page 2 Empty Re: Rate the above user's Signature Mon Jun 25, 2012 12:40 am

Shane

Shane
Administrator
Administrator
I liked the colors, you did well, and I also like the flow. I see hope for you, my friend. Smile

http://www.toonworldacademy.net

37Rate the above user's Signature - Page 2 Empty Re: Rate the above user's Signature Mon Jun 25, 2012 12:40 am

Maximillion Pegasus

Maximillion Pegasus
Blank is blank.

38Rate the above user's Signature - Page 2 Empty Re: Rate the above user's Signature Mon Jun 25, 2012 12:48 am

yuseifudo33

yuseifudo33
Houseless
Houseless
lol nice dex
anyways 8/10 right side should be blend in a little more

39Rate the above user's Signature - Page 2 Empty Re: Rate the above user's Signature Mon Jun 25, 2012 12:52 am

Maximillion Pegasus

Maximillion Pegasus
8/10
You did surprisingly well with 3 focals. The only thing I would change is the brightness. Maybe it would be better if it was a bit darker.

40Rate the above user's Signature - Page 2 Empty Re: Rate the above user's Signature Mon Jun 25, 2012 7:08 am

Syrufit

Syrufit
Hell's Emissary
Hell's Emissary
8/10
I like the overall style of the signature, but the right side is a little too dark.

41Rate the above user's Signature - Page 2 Empty Re: Rate the above user's Signature Mon Jun 25, 2012 1:55 pm

MemorySP

MemorySP
Hell's Emissary
Hell's Emissary
10/10 I think its perfect

42Rate the above user's Signature - Page 2 Empty Re: Rate the above user's Signature Mon Jun 25, 2012 2:49 pm

Syrufit

Syrufit
Hell's Emissary
Hell's Emissary
MemorySP wrote:are we allowed to rate our own? LOL
im gonna anyways.

100000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000/10
You can't. Post deleted, also, double posting is spam.
Don't count this post, rate MemorySP's signature, guys.

43Rate the above user's Signature - Page 2 Empty Re: Rate the above user's Signature Mon Jun 25, 2012 6:05 pm

Lunatic

Lunatic
Dark Desolation
Dark Desolation
7/10
I enjoy the rounded shape edges Razz But, I think the size is too big

44Rate the above user's Signature - Page 2 Empty Re: Rate the above user's Signature Mon Jun 25, 2012 7:37 pm

MemorySP

MemorySP
Hell's Emissary
Hell's Emissary
8/10

45Rate the above user's Signature - Page 2 Empty Re: Rate the above user's Signature Tue Jun 26, 2012 3:18 am

Kimo Force

Kimo Force
Dark Desolation
Dark Desolation
6/10
Well, there seems to be some flow, but no shadows, and the lighting layers around the render aren't helping the signature. The text is a little too big and not that easy to read. Otherwise, it's still passable as an OK signature.

http://kimoforce.deviantart.com/

46Rate the above user's Signature - Page 2 Empty Re: Rate the above user's Signature Tue Jun 26, 2012 6:47 am

bakura normal

bakura normal
Houseless
Houseless
8/10

the green on the right doesn't look appealing imo.

47Rate the above user's Signature - Page 2 Empty Re: Rate the above user's Signature Wed Jun 27, 2012 10:38 pm

Lunatic

Lunatic
Dark Desolation
Dark Desolation
7/10

48Rate the above user's Signature - Page 2 Empty Re: Rate the above user's Signature Wed Jun 27, 2012 10:39 pm

AsianShadow

AsianShadow
Industrial Illusions
Industrial Illusions
6/10

49Rate the above user's Signature - Page 2 Empty Re: Rate the above user's Signature Wed Jun 27, 2012 10:40 pm

Lunatic

Lunatic
Dark Desolation
Dark Desolation
7/10

Whats up with the border?

50Rate the above user's Signature - Page 2 Empty Re: Rate the above user's Signature Wed Jun 27, 2012 10:55 pm

Nuran

Nuran
Houseless
Houseless
7/10 not really a fan of those edges

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 25]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13 ... 25  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum