Toon World Academy
Welcome to Toon World Academy, please register here or login.
Make sure to read the starter guide and rules before posting.
If you have any questions ask them in the chatbox or PM one of the staff members.

Toon World Academy
Welcome to Toon World Academy, please register here or login.
Make sure to read the starter guide and rules before posting.
If you have any questions ask them in the chatbox or PM one of the staff members.

Toon World Academy
Anybody who wants to get tested for their dorm please post Here
Have you introduced yourself? Do that Here
Please read TWA's Rules Here
Interested in helping the site with cool features? Suggest them Here

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 4]

1getting real tired of izectors - Page 2 Empty getting real tired of izectors Fri Jun 22, 2012 10:32 pm

shadowfox18

shadowfox18
Houseless
Houseless
First topic message reminder :

who here thinks that inzectors are no skill and require no talent to use? i also thing that wind ups and dinorabbit are falling, if not, have already fallen into this category? what do ya'll think?

26getting real tired of izectors - Page 2 Empty Re: getting real tired of izectors Tue Jul 03, 2012 2:44 pm

GaryRulez

GaryRulez
Galactic Chaos
Galactic Chaos
anyone side summon limit? close off those loops until its destroyed.

https://www.youtube.com/Garyrulz123

27getting real tired of izectors - Page 2 Empty Re: getting real tired of izectors Tue Jul 03, 2012 3:00 pm

Jimi

Jimi
Heaven's Guard
Heaven's Guard
The hell be that?

28getting real tired of izectors - Page 2 Empty Re: getting real tired of izectors Tue Jul 03, 2012 3:06 pm

GaryRulez

GaryRulez
Galactic Chaos
Galactic Chaos
http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Summon_Limit
niether player can summon more then 2 times a turn.

29getting real tired of izectors - Page 2 Empty Re: getting real tired of izectors Tue Jul 03, 2012 3:08 pm

Jimi

Jimi
Heaven's Guard
Heaven's Guard
Would that go good in a beat down style deck?

30getting real tired of izectors - Page 2 Empty Re: getting real tired of izectors Tue Jul 03, 2012 3:11 pm

GaryRulez

GaryRulez
Galactic Chaos
Galactic Chaos
maybe, i dont use it nor ever will. but thats because ive never liked it because it stalls synchro summons and i likes those lol.

31getting real tired of izectors - Page 2 Empty Re: getting real tired of izectors Tue Jul 03, 2012 3:13 pm

CryonixHeat

CryonixHeat
Industrial Illusion Leader
Industrial Illusion Leader
that would lock me down pretty bad

32getting real tired of izectors - Page 2 Empty Re: getting real tired of izectors Tue Jul 03, 2012 3:20 pm

GaryRulez

GaryRulez
Galactic Chaos
Galactic Chaos
yeah but the problem is that there so much backrow hate and that inzectors have hornet too. so if they could dump it right away they could pick it off. but i could see that hurting wind ups, maybe hieratics if they dont have su that turn, and dino rabbit because dino rabbit just kinda negates the backrow when they target the monsters not destroy it before hand...

33getting real tired of izectors - Page 2 Empty Re: getting real tired of izectors Tue Jul 03, 2012 3:27 pm

Jimi

Jimi
Heaven's Guard
Heaven's Guard
It's something people can experiment with in the side deck. That's if their own deck doesn't rely on spamming as well.

34getting real tired of izectors - Page 2 Empty Re: getting real tired of izectors Tue Jul 03, 2012 3:40 pm

GaryRulez

GaryRulez
Galactic Chaos
Galactic Chaos
yeah, and its just another card people can try out. hopefully it can help people. but if it was going to slow down the loop infested game we have it already would have lol.

35getting real tired of izectors - Page 2 Empty Re: getting real tired of izectors Tue Jul 03, 2012 4:25 pm

WerewolfDarkSage13

WerewolfDarkSage13
Houseless
Houseless
Not necessarily. No one tried using Gellenduo until someone figured out it stopped Dino Rabbits.

most people won't try something until someone else shows them it works, and works well enough to win a big event.

or at least, that's how it seems most of the time.

36getting real tired of izectors - Page 2 Empty Re: getting real tired of izectors Tue Jul 03, 2012 4:27 pm

Tempest

Tempest
Heaven's Guard
Heaven's Guard
If anyone dislikes this meta meet Hero and TG stun. Very Happy

37getting real tired of izectors - Page 2 Empty Re: getting real tired of izectors Tue Jul 03, 2012 4:29 pm

WerewolfDarkSage13

WerewolfDarkSage13
Houseless
Houseless
Rock Stun is where it's at. 8)

38getting real tired of izectors - Page 2 Empty Re: getting real tired of izectors Wed Jul 04, 2012 1:56 am

GaryRulez

GaryRulez
Galactic Chaos
Galactic Chaos
eh, only thing good about rock stun IMO is that the main monsters all have 1900 atk. ide rather play dragons, but now thats frowned upon due to the mass amounts of people buying dragons collide structures and throwing together a dragonsworn deck out of nothing.

39getting real tired of izectors - Page 2 Empty Re: getting real tired of izectors Wed Jul 04, 2012 1:59 am

Oz

Oz
Houseless
Houseless
Did you not read their effects..?
And as I said, Block Golem is just gonna make it better.

40getting real tired of izectors - Page 2 Empty Re: getting real tired of izectors Wed Jul 04, 2012 2:01 am

GaryRulez

GaryRulez
Galactic Chaos
Galactic Chaos
Oz wrote:Did you not read their effects..?
And as I said, Block Golem is just gonna make it better.

i noticed, but i didnt really care lol. im not a fan of negation. ide rather see what they can do, then try and overpower it.

41getting real tired of izectors - Page 2 Empty Re: getting real tired of izectors Thu Jul 05, 2012 12:07 pm

Crystal God

Crystal God
Houseless
Houseless
Yeah i sewar if I duel some one with a DinoRabitt,Dark worlds,Inzektors, or wind up im going to filp there is no point fo them in yu-gi-oh they r just a waste of time

42getting real tired of izectors - Page 2 Empty Re : getting real tired of izectors Thu Jul 05, 2012 12:19 pm

CykaDelic

CykaDelic
Houseless
Houseless
I agree. It's ridiculous how they can blow up your field in an instant AND OTK you that same turn. Either Hornet or Dragonfly get the banhammer next banlist...

43getting real tired of izectors - Page 2 Empty Re: getting real tired of izectors Thu Jul 05, 2012 12:25 pm

GaryRulez

GaryRulez
Galactic Chaos
Galactic Chaos
AceBlaze7790 wrote:Yeah i sewar if I duel some one with a DinoRabitt,Dark worlds,Inzektors, or wind up im going to filp there is no point fo them in yu-gi-oh they r just a waste of time

honestly its not THAT bad lol. its not so bad that u need to ragequit everytime u see a deck. still just a card game so its still worth playing out once started.

44getting real tired of izectors - Page 2 Empty Re: getting real tired of izectors Thu Jul 05, 2012 12:32 pm

Eheroduelist

Eheroduelist
Galactic Chaos
Galactic Chaos
Dragonfly isn't bad. Dragonfly is adequately reasonable card, that can equip and use the effect to Special another Inzektor.

Hornet is the broken card here. Hornet is the key to the overpoweredness of Inzektors, by way of nuking your field when sent to grave & in combination with Dragonfly can be extremely deadly, and if that thing, among other cards I find quite annoying/overpowered, doesn't get the banhammer next format I'm going to be pretty pissed.

As much as I'm sure Konami needs the money, I don't want them screwing the game just to get it. .-.
If money is all they're going to care about, I'll stop putting my money into the game.

pardon my language, but most, if not all, of us have been saying/thinking it for the entirety of this format. I personally hate how Konami just makes up these garbage archtypes for netdeckers and cheap win loving duelists to get wins so they can make some money, but screw over the game in the process.
It's like they have no appreciation for the classic YGO, and it's players.

45getting real tired of izectors - Page 2 Empty Re: getting real tired of izectors Thu Jul 05, 2012 12:41 pm

CykaDelic

CykaDelic
Houseless
Houseless
Eheroduelist wrote:Dragonfly isn't bad. Dragonfly is adequately reasonable card, that can equip and use the effect to Special another Inzektor.

Hornet is the broken card here. Hornet is the key to the overpoweredness of Inzektors, by way of nuking your field when sent to grave & in combination with Dragonfly can be extremely deadly, and if that thing, among other cards I find quite annoying/overpowered, doesn't get the banhammer next format I'm going to be pretty pissed.

As much as I'm sure Konami needs the money, I don't want them screwing the game just to get it. .-.
If money is all they're going to care about, I'll stop putting my money into the game.

pardon my language, but most, if not all, of us have been saying/thinking it for the entirety of this format. I personally hate how Konami just makes up these garbage archtypes for netdeckers and cheap win loving duelists to get wins so they can make some money, but screw over the game in the process.
It's like they have no appreciation for the classic YGO, and it's players.

Yup. You just summed up ALL my complaints XD

46getting real tired of izectors - Page 2 Empty Re: getting real tired of izectors Thu Jul 05, 2012 12:48 pm

Jimi

Jimi
Heaven's Guard
Heaven's Guard
WerewolfDarkSage13 wrote:Not necessarily. No one tried using Gellenduo until someone figured out it stopped Dino Rabbits.

most people won't try something until someone else shows them it works, and works well enough to win a big event.

or at least, that's how it seems most of the time.

That gets annoying. Just like with the new Thunder archetype. It's brand new and already everyone is using the same strategy with the Vylon to get out Scrap Dragon. No one knew how to build them up until that one guy who created the strategy found something. Now everyone just copies THAT.

47getting real tired of izectors - Page 2 Empty Re: getting real tired of izectors Thu Jul 05, 2012 12:56 pm

GaryRulez

GaryRulez
Galactic Chaos
Galactic Chaos
yeah but we play a game thats full of sheep that just want to think they are the best, so they just copy those people without innovating anything themselves. why do we consistantly see the same people topping events instead of some randoms? because there really the good players who innovated with those cards and know how to use them properly. there not just some net decking scrub who got lucky.

48getting real tired of izectors - Page 2 Empty Re: getting real tired of izectors Thu Jul 05, 2012 1:06 pm

Oz

Oz
Houseless
Houseless
Eheroduelist wrote:Dragonfly isn't bad. Dragonfly is adequately reasonable card, that can equip and use the effect to Special another Inzektor.

In my opinion, it's the opposite, with Dragonfly being the broken one and Hornet the reasonable card.
Dragonfly is the best Inzektor out there. Hornet may pop one, but Dragonfly uses that popping to get another Inzektor (Centipede), which then pops something else, and then adds advantage to your hand (most likely a Giga Mantis or another Dragonfly), then thanks to Dragonfly you can get into a Rank 3 XYZ (if you wanted to, but that's just wasting a perfectly good Dragonfly and Centipede).
Annnnnd, Dragonfly isn't only broken when paired with Hornet, but Hornet is only ever "broken" when paired with Dragonfly. Dragonfly when paired with Ladybug is just as broken, giving you a 2 card Rank 5 XYZ and hand advantage.
Inzektors can live without Hornet, but they can't live without Dragonfly.
So I say,
Dragonfly - Limited
Hornet - Semi-Limited

49getting real tired of izectors - Page 2 Empty Re: getting real tired of izectors Thu Jul 05, 2012 1:09 pm

GaryRulez

GaryRulez
Galactic Chaos
Galactic Chaos
i disagree, ive ran them and seen them ran. dragon fly to 2, and ban hornet. because without hornet they are still a good deck, just not horribly broken.

50getting real tired of izectors - Page 2 Empty Re: getting real tired of izectors Thu Jul 05, 2012 1:10 pm

darkness evil

darkness evil
Houseless
Houseless
Keep Complaining about meta, its not gonna change, every format ppl complain about the meta, the problem is you dont realize that meta vs meta matches require a lot more skill than you think, you have 2 options either quit the game, or man up and play thro the formats Razz
Ya theres a lot of luck included, but ive seen a lot of meta player who play the deck wrong or play really bad, doent matter if konami bans all those decks, next format ppl will complain about other stuff

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum