Toon World Academy
Welcome to Toon World Academy, please register here or login.
Make sure to read the starter guide and rules before posting.
If you have any questions ask them in the chatbox or PM one of the staff members.

Toon World Academy
Welcome to Toon World Academy, please register here or login.
Make sure to read the starter guide and rules before posting.
If you have any questions ask them in the chatbox or PM one of the staff members.

Toon World Academy
Anybody who wants to get tested for their dorm please post Here
Have you introduced yourself? Do that Here
Please read TWA's Rules Here
Interested in helping the site with cool features? Suggest them Here

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1I.I. Shop Rules Empty I.I. Shop Rules Thu Jul 12, 2012 5:04 pm

Jimi

Jimi
Heaven's Guard
Heaven's Guard
Some issues have come up recently involving the shops so these are some rules that should make it clear what is okay and what is NOT okay.

1. If you do NOT have the correct amount of TC, do NOT order anything. If you had the correct amount of TC at the time of the purchase, but you choose to gamble it in an Arena match, that is on you. Because if the time comes when the artist is done with your signature, and you don't have the TC to pay, a transfer will not take place & you will be given a warning. To summarize, the artist has just wasted their time because they aren't getting their TC, and you have just been given a warning. Also, if you save the signature and upload it anyway, you will be given a another warning and your shop privileges will be revoked for a month.

2. If you place your request without using the provided format, you will be given a warning.

3. No racy or risqué renders. A render does not have to be sexually explicit to be inappropriate for the forum. Please have respect for others when choosing the content for your signature. Everyone has their own ideals and opinions what is appropriate and what isn't but that's when we should tap into something called, common sense.

4. Please be patient. If you constantly nag on the artist to get your item done, you will be given a warning. We like to take our time on our work and the faster we get it done, the sloppier the outcome will be. It's in your best interest to let us do our work at our own pace.

(This list will be updated from time to time depending on the issues at hand.)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum