Toon World Academy
Welcome to Toon World Academy, please register here or login.
Make sure to read the starter guide and rules before posting.
If you have any questions ask them in the chatbox or PM one of the staff members.

Toon World Academy
Welcome to Toon World Academy, please register here or login.
Make sure to read the starter guide and rules before posting.
If you have any questions ask them in the chatbox or PM one of the staff members.

Toon World Academy
Anybody who wants to get tested for their dorm please post Here
Have you introduced yourself? Do that Here
Please read TWA's Rules Here
Interested in helping the site with cool features? Suggest them Here

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Yes i'll share you one of my loop ^^ Empty Yes i'll share you one of my loop ^^ Sat Aug 11, 2012 12:57 pm

Anonymous
Hello i hope i am not pretentious with this title xD
It is easy to do, be sure to have a stardust dragon, a red eyes darkness metal dragon, a majestic dragon in grave or hand, and a level eater in grave.

Use red-eyes to summon majestic, then red-eyes -1 to summon eater, tune to majestic star dragon, at the end of turn, stardust returns, and you can at your next turn, spe majestic dragon by red - eyes and spe level eater by red-eyes -1 and do that again and again ^^
Here is a screenshot of my red-eyes Majestic dragon deck ^^
Yes i'll share you one of my loop ^^ LKGP9
Is that epic ? Very Happy

2Yes i'll share you one of my loop ^^ Empty Re: Yes i'll share you one of my loop ^^ Sat Aug 11, 2012 12:58 pm

Jimi

Jimi
Heaven's Guard
Heaven's Guard
Looks like chet.

3Yes i'll share you one of my loop ^^ Empty Re: Yes i'll share you one of my loop ^^ Sat Aug 11, 2012 1:03 pm

Anonymous
You Mean cheat? O_O

4Yes i'll share you one of my loop ^^ Empty Re: Yes i'll share you one of my loop ^^ Sat Aug 11, 2012 1:37 pm

Eheroduelist

Eheroduelist
Galactic Chaos
Galactic Chaos
more like Hax

5Yes i'll share you one of my loop ^^ Empty Re: Yes i'll share you one of my loop ^^ Sat Aug 11, 2012 1:42 pm

Anonymous
So i summon 2 alexandrite to queen , and i summoned red eyes by lavalval chain, i summoned savior , use storm and my road to summon stardust, and finally queen's eff to summon other dust and then i used skill drain ^^

6Yes i'll share you one of my loop ^^ Empty Re: Yes i'll share you one of my loop ^^ Sat Aug 11, 2012 3:44 pm

Tempest

Tempest
Heaven's Guard
Heaven's Guard
Isn't really that complex of a loop, easy to accomplish ._.

7Yes i'll share you one of my loop ^^ Empty Re: Yes i'll share you one of my loop ^^ Sat Aug 11, 2012 4:06 pm

Maximillion Pegasus

Maximillion Pegasus
But still, Gantz got skills.

8Yes i'll share you one of my loop ^^ Empty Re: Yes i'll share you one of my loop ^^ Sat Aug 11, 2012 4:09 pm

Anonymous
A loop can be easy to play, and i think, a easy loop is more powerful, because of lot of dead draws in "hard" loops, here i just have to play one for one and few cards ^^

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum