Toon World Academy
Welcome to Toon World Academy, please register here or login.
Make sure to read the starter guide and rules before posting.
If you have any questions ask them in the chatbox or PM one of the staff members.

Toon World Academy
Welcome to Toon World Academy, please register here or login.
Make sure to read the starter guide and rules before posting.
If you have any questions ask them in the chatbox or PM one of the staff members.

Toon World Academy
Anybody who wants to get tested for their dorm please post Here
Have you introduced yourself? Do that Here
Please read TWA's Rules Here
Interested in helping the site with cool features? Suggest them Here

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1The Most OP card in the game Empty The Most OP card in the game Sat Sep 01, 2012 7:02 pm

Anonymous
Today I was playing a game then I special summoned Power Tool dragon, an underused card. Within 3 turns due to its effect it had 10,700 attack. Also it auto-draws one of your equips at random every turn so for every equip it has one more life. Here is what it looks like in action. The Most OP card in the game KnMEL

2The Most OP card in the game Empty Re: The Most OP card in the game Sat Sep 01, 2012 7:04 pm

MemorySP

MemorySP
Hell's Emissary
Hell's Emissary
Power tool dragon isnt that Op

3The Most OP card in the game Empty Re: The Most OP card in the game Sat Sep 01, 2012 7:16 pm

Oz

Oz
Houseless
Houseless
HAHAHAAHAHAHA
Power Tool is OP?
NOOOOOPE

4The Most OP card in the game Empty Re: The Most OP card in the game Sat Sep 01, 2012 7:39 pm

Syrufit

Syrufit
Hell's Emissary
Hell's Emissary
There is no real "Most OP card."
I believe a lot of cards in the banlist all have a reason to be there.

Hence, they're all OP in one way or another.

5The Most OP card in the game Empty Re: The Most OP card in the game Sat Sep 01, 2012 7:39 pm

CryonixHeat

CryonixHeat
Industrial Illusion Leader
Industrial Illusion Leader
well bls envoy is up there right

6The Most OP card in the game Empty Re: The Most OP card in the game Sat Sep 01, 2012 7:41 pm

Syrufit

Syrufit
Hell's Emissary
Hell's Emissary
Phoenix King wrote:well bls envoy is up there right
It's up there with his dragon pet.

7The Most OP card in the game Empty Re: The Most OP card in the game Sat Sep 01, 2012 7:43 pm

Madolche Puddingcess

Madolche Puddingcess
Houseless
Houseless
one compulsary, heavy storm, remove from play card, must i continue will easily defeat him
expecially with all the d prisons running around

8The Most OP card in the game Empty Re: The Most OP card in the game Sat Sep 01, 2012 8:20 pm

Anonymous
you people forget, him + naturia beasts = op Razz

9The Most OP card in the game Empty Re: The Most OP card in the game Sat Sep 01, 2012 8:28 pm

Madolche Puddingcess

Madolche Puddingcess
Houseless
Houseless
naturia beast?
since when do people run that in morphtronics ( he is after all the trump of that archtype )

also remember naturia beast cant negate compulsary so there goes your plans

10The Most OP card in the game Empty Re: The Most OP card in the game Sat Sep 01, 2012 8:34 pm

Eheroduelist

Eheroduelist
Galactic Chaos
Galactic Chaos
Effect Veiler + Torrential/other trap to kill it, or even just Veiler, Solemn Warning/Judgment, Skill Drain, Torrential, Heavy Storm, Dark Hole, need I go on?
lol

11The Most OP card in the game Empty Re: The Most OP card in the game Sat Sep 01, 2012 8:43 pm

Minako

Minako
Houseless
Houseless
Easily the best card in the game is pot of greed. If it was unlimited then every deck would run 3 of them without exception.

http://www.worldduelingacademy.com/

12The Most OP card in the game Empty Re: The Most OP card in the game Thu May 09, 2013 11:42 pm

wauwi

wauwi
Houseless
Houseless
Minako wrote:Easily the best card in the game is pot of greed. If it was unlimited then every deck would run 3 of them without exception.

then it would rather be "Graceful Charity", because the graveyard is an important factor nowadays in most decks.

generally, i'd say "exodia" is the most OP one...i mean instant win...there isn't much you can do in a mill or stall deck with exodia in it unless you're running discarder cards. (in case it's a stall-exodia deck...)

13The Most OP card in the game Empty Re: The Most OP card in the game Fri May 10, 2013 2:12 pm

Lunatic

Lunatic
Dark Desolation
Dark Desolation
wauwi wrote:
Minako wrote:Easily the best card in the game is pot of greed. If it was unlimited then every deck would run 3 of them without exception.

then it would rather be "Graceful Charity", because the graveyard is an important factor nowadays in most decks.

generally, i'd say "exodia" is the most OP one...i mean instant win...there isn't much you can do in a mill or stall deck with exodia in it unless you're running discarder cards. (in case it's a stall-exodia deck...)

I have seen you posting on old topics, please refer to the rules before posting.
http://www.toonworldacademy.net/t1562-toon-world-academy-rules#15130

Please stop necro-posting, or an warning will be issued.

14The Most OP card in the game Empty Re: The Most OP card in the game Fri May 10, 2013 2:21 pm

Eheroduelist

Eheroduelist
Galactic Chaos
Galactic Chaos
>Complains about Necropost
>Doesn't lock.

-locked-

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum