Toon World Academy
Welcome to Toon World Academy, please register here or login.
Make sure to read the starter guide and rules before posting.
If you have any questions ask them in the chatbox or PM one of the staff members.

Toon World Academy
Welcome to Toon World Academy, please register here or login.
Make sure to read the starter guide and rules before posting.
If you have any questions ask them in the chatbox or PM one of the staff members.

Toon World Academy
Anybody who wants to get tested for their dorm please post Here
Have you introduced yourself? Do that Here
Please read TWA's Rules Here
Interested in helping the site with cool features? Suggest them Here

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 3 of 4]

1Tournament with no fancy name - Page 3 Empty Tournament with no fancy name Mon Feb 18, 2013 3:53 pm

! ! ! ! REL1NQUISHED

! ! ! ! REL1NQUISHED
Houseless
Houseless
First topic message reminder :

Follows the new banlist
http://www.toonworldacademy.net/t3988p10-2013-official-banlist-thread#49187
No mermails, firefists, or herald.
TCG and OCG allowed
Match no siding.

12 people allowed

1st Place - 2500 TC and dorm advancement
2nd Place - 2000 TC
3rd Place - 1500 TC

Registered members:
1.[PK] Vongola Decimo
2.Finly
3.Kyonaru
4.~MemorySP~ / ! Memz
5.EheroDuelist
6.TheBlackDuelist
7.Niko327
8.coolsword16
9.ThatGuy5
10.NickExtreme1
11.SunMoonOR
12.! gig

Bracket: http://challonge.com/TWATourney
Get your games done people, remember if you fail to complete your game you'll be issued a warning. Good luck everyone :0o0o0:

EDIT:
Do not change tourny rules while tourny is in session

Last edited by ! ! ! ! REL1NQUISHED on Sat Feb 23, 2013 8:03 pm; edited 11 times in total

51Tournament with no fancy name - Page 3 Empty Re: Tournament with no fancy name Tue Feb 26, 2013 2:55 am

Lunatic

Lunatic
Dark Desolation
Dark Desolation
Yugi's Grandad wrote:Hey ho ppl I no I am kinda holding u guys up but as soon as da exam is over on the 28 th I m coming for your blood black duelist don't worry I ll try keeping my word by comin on at 28th

Its really up to Relin, to wait for you or go to next round...So..Relin?

52Tournament with no fancy name - Page 3 Empty Re: Tournament with no fancy name Tue Feb 26, 2013 6:44 am

ThatGuy5

ThatGuy5
Houseless
Houseless
Does anyone know when cool sword its online?

53Tournament with no fancy name - Page 3 Empty Re: Tournament with no fancy name Tue Feb 26, 2013 9:18 am

Syrufit

Syrufit
Hell's Emissary
Hell's Emissary
Is deck changing allowed?

54Tournament with no fancy name - Page 3 Empty Re: Tournament with no fancy name Tue Feb 26, 2013 12:28 pm

Lunatic

Lunatic
Dark Desolation
Dark Desolation
ThatGuy5 wrote:Does anyone know when cool sword its online?

I suggest you add him on DN, and be on as long as you can, see if he comes on

55Tournament with no fancy name - Page 3 Empty Re: Tournament with no fancy name Tue Feb 26, 2013 3:17 pm

! ! ! ! REL1NQUISHED

! ! ! ! REL1NQUISHED
Houseless
Houseless
Honestly that whole deadline thing was just to pressure procrastinators. Seriously though, Round 1 ends this friday. Deck changing is allowed between rounds.

56Tournament with no fancy name - Page 3 Empty Re: Tournament with no fancy name Tue Feb 26, 2013 3:19 pm

Lunatic

Lunatic
Dark Desolation
Dark Desolation
Honestly that whole deadline thing was just to pressure procrastinators.

And made to prevent this type of situation to happen.....

57Tournament with no fancy name - Page 3 Empty Re: Tournament with no fancy name Tue Feb 26, 2013 4:09 pm

Niko327

Niko327
Houseless
Houseless
ThatGuy5 wrote:yo coolsword. Monday ok?

I'd consider this spam honestly.... You have a PM, you can send him things for him to see personally through your message box. Would be a bit more effective as well since it would notify him instead of hoping he'll remember he had a tourney to check up on.

! ! ! ! REL1NQUISHED wrote:Deck changing is allowed between rounds.

.... You serious? You ban my first choice and now you want me to make ANOTHER deck? I know it isn't mandatory, but I'm at a disadvantage if they know I'm playing blackwings... They'd just edit their deck to essentially be "sided" for it... *sigh*

More normal tournaments in the future please -_-

58Tournament with no fancy name - Page 3 Empty Re: Tournament with no fancy name Tue Feb 26, 2013 5:05 pm

ThatGuy5

ThatGuy5
Houseless
Houseless
Niko327 wrote:

I'd consider this spam honestly.... You have a PM, you can send him things for him to see personally through your message box. Would be a bit more effective as well since it would notify him instead of hoping he'll remember he had a tourney to check up on.

Hey genius, I did PM him. He hasn't responded. I'm concerned he might have not gotten it cause my connection sometimes cuts off and wanted out accessible for him. I PMed him again today. Don't try to start crap man.

59Tournament with no fancy name - Page 3 Empty Re: Tournament with no fancy name Tue Feb 26, 2013 5:11 pm

Niko327

Niko327
Houseless
Houseless
ThatGuy5 wrote:
Niko327 wrote:

Hey genius, I did PM him. He hasn't responded. I'm concerned he might have not gotten it and wanted out accessible for him. I PMed him again today. Don't try to start crap man.

O.o?! why does everyone I talk to online seem to think I start crap??? I didn't call you any names, I didn't question your intelligence, so what's the deal? All I said was that you were spamming this thread needlessly. If he doesn't respond to a PM, then he probably hasn't logged on recently or just doesn't care so why would he post on this thread?

You posted multiple replies on this thread about not being able to find him, we get it, stop spamming. You want me to start s*** I'll really rip you a new one.

60Tournament with no fancy name - Page 3 Empty Re: Tournament with no fancy name Tue Feb 26, 2013 5:41 pm

! ! ! ! REL1NQUISHED

! ! ! ! REL1NQUISHED
Houseless
Houseless
Didn't ban any decks, Prophecy is allowed (But greatly frowned upon :|)

61Tournament with no fancy name - Page 3 Empty Re: Tournament with no fancy name Tue Feb 26, 2013 6:07 pm

ThatGuy5

ThatGuy5
Houseless
Houseless
Niko327 wrote:
ThatGuy5 wrote:
Niko327 wrote:

Hey genius, I did PM him. He hasn't responded. I'm concerned he might have not gotten it and wanted out accessible for him. I PMed him again today. Don't try to start crap man.

O.o?! why does everyone I talk to online seem to think I start crap??? I didn't call you any names, I didn't question your intelligence, so what's the deal? All I said was that you were spamming this thread needlessly. If he doesn't respond to a PM, then he probably hasn't logged on recently or just doesn't care so why would he post on this thread?

You posted multiple replies on this thread about not being able to find him, we get it, stop spamming. You want me to start s*** I'll really rip you a new one.

Look man, I don't wanna start anything, I just hate it when people say things if they don't completely understand entirely what's goin on.

62Tournament with no fancy name - Page 3 Empty Re: Tournament with no fancy name Tue Feb 26, 2013 6:28 pm

GaryRulez

GaryRulez
Galactic Chaos
Galactic Chaos
now now guys. dont turn into a drama fest, arguments should be settled thru a mod, admin, or tourny supervisor. just play the game if you can, if you cant the tourny supervisor will make the call on what happens next.

https://www.youtube.com/Garyrulz123

63Tournament with no fancy name - Page 3 Empty Re: Tournament with no fancy name Tue Feb 26, 2013 7:20 pm

ThatGuy5

ThatGuy5
Houseless
Houseless
Niko327 wrote:
ThatGuy5 wrote:
Niko327 wrote:

Look man, I don't wanna start anything, I just hate it when people say things if they don't completely understand entirely what's goin on.

64Tournament with no fancy name - Page 3 Empty Re: Tournament with no fancy name Fri Mar 01, 2013 4:37 pm

! ! ! ! REL1NQUISHED

! ! ! ! REL1NQUISHED
Houseless
Houseless
Round 1 is over, Moved people up based on activity http://challonge.com/TWATourney
Get your games done folkz.

65Tournament with no fancy name - Page 3 Empty Re: Tournament with no fancy name Fri Mar 01, 2013 5:14 pm

CryonixHeat

CryonixHeat
Industrial Illusion Leader
activity post and back on lewis acount

66Tournament with no fancy name - Page 3 Empty Re: Tournament with no fancy name Sun Mar 03, 2013 6:33 pm

! ! ! ! REL1NQUISHED

! ! ! ! REL1NQUISHED
Houseless
Houseless
Finish tournament or a bunch of people are gonna end up with warnings. That means no more tournaments :|

67Tournament with no fancy name - Page 3 Empty Re: Tournament with no fancy name Sun Mar 03, 2013 6:51 pm

ThatGuy5

ThatGuy5
Houseless
Houseless
2-1 against lewis_emilio

Means it's time to get massacred by !gig

68Tournament with no fancy name - Page 3 Empty Re: Tournament with no fancy name Sun Mar 03, 2013 9:25 pm

CryonixHeat

CryonixHeat
confirmed

69Tournament with no fancy name - Page 3 Empty Re: Tournament with no fancy name Mon Mar 04, 2013 8:15 am

Syrufit

Syrufit
Hell's Emissary
Hell's Emissary
My opponent hasn't been on in 3 days...

70Tournament with no fancy name - Page 3 Empty Re: Tournament with no fancy name Mon Mar 04, 2013 10:49 am

Yugi's Grandad

Houseless
Houseless
Sorry I couldnt particiapte guys my exam was postponded coz someone pressed the fire alarm b4 the exam so we couldnt enter it so plz forgive for that

hope you understand

71Tournament with no fancy name - Page 3 Empty Re: Tournament with no fancy name Tue Mar 05, 2013 4:34 pm

! ! ! ! REL1NQUISHED

! ! ! ! REL1NQUISHED
Houseless
Houseless
Gig duel confirmed, TBD Disqualified
Niko needs to duel kyo

72Tournament with no fancy name - Page 3 Empty Re: Tournament with no fancy name Tue Mar 05, 2013 10:59 pm

TheBlackDuelist

TheBlackDuelist
Houseless
Houseless
Ah my bad guys, Have been bust alot lately. Probably would have lost to Sy anyway. Good Luck with your matches everyone

73Tournament with no fancy name - Page 3 Empty Re: Tournament with no fancy name Wed Mar 06, 2013 4:58 pm

ThatGuy5

ThatGuy5
Houseless
Houseless
2-1 against ! gig

74Tournament with no fancy name - Page 3 Empty Re: Tournament with no fancy name Wed Mar 06, 2013 5:12 pm

! ! ! ! REL1NQUISHED

! ! ! ! REL1NQUISHED
Houseless
Houseless
all dats left is niko vs TG5

75Tournament with no fancy name - Page 3 Empty Re: Tournament with no fancy name Wed Mar 06, 2013 6:16 pm

Syrufit

Syrufit
Hell's Emissary
Hell's Emissary
Yeah I had to back out due to some problems.
Gl with the finals.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum