Toon World Academy
Welcome to Toon World Academy, please register here or login.
Make sure to read the starter guide and rules before posting.
If you have any questions ask them in the chatbox or PM one of the staff members.

Toon World Academy
Welcome to Toon World Academy, please register here or login.
Make sure to read the starter guide and rules before posting.
If you have any questions ask them in the chatbox or PM one of the staff members.

Toon World Academy
Anybody who wants to get tested for their dorm please post Here
Have you introduced yourself? Do that Here
Please read TWA's Rules Here
Interested in helping the site with cool features? Suggest them Here

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1TWA's Official Suggestions Thread Empty TWA's Official Suggestions Thread Mon Feb 03, 2014 9:38 am

Syrufit

Syrufit
Hell's Emissary
Hell's Emissary
Somebody pointed out that it would be a good idea to have a suggestion thread, so here it is.

If anybody has an idea that would make this place a better one, please share it here.

Thank you.

2TWA's Official Suggestions Thread Empty Re: TWA's Official Suggestions Thread Mon Feb 03, 2014 10:29 am

ddeevviiss

ddeevviiss
So Im asking just to know why...

When i write a message i can edit it and add link and stuff and figs and gifs....

But when i click new reply none of the obeve are there just a simple txt editor....Is it just me?

thanks in advance.

3TWA's Official Suggestions Thread Empty Re: TWA's Official Suggestions Thread Mon Feb 03, 2014 11:32 am

Syrufit

Syrufit
Hell's Emissary
Hell's Emissary
It's not just you. The problem will probably be fixed soon, don't worry.

4TWA's Official Suggestions Thread Empty Re: TWA's Official Suggestions Thread Mon Feb 03, 2014 4:44 pm

Fluffytots

Fluffytots
Galactic Chaos
Galactic Chaos
Demoting Skitty is a good idea?

5TWA's Official Suggestions Thread Empty Re: TWA's Official Suggestions Thread Mon Feb 03, 2014 4:55 pm

Eheroduelist

Eheroduelist
Galactic Chaos
Galactic Chaos
Fluffytots wrote:Demoting Skitty is a good idea?
Hush Fluffball. The more people we have to help the better.

6TWA's Official Suggestions Thread Empty Re: TWA's Official Suggestions Thread Mon Feb 03, 2014 4:58 pm

Skitoritto

Skitoritto
Heaven's Guard
Heaven's Guard
Looks like no one pays attention to 
Please no spam.
above the quick post panel...

7TWA's Official Suggestions Thread Empty Re: TWA's Official Suggestions Thread Mon Feb 03, 2014 5:13 pm

Fluffytots

Fluffytots
Galactic Chaos
Galactic Chaos
Skitty wrote:Looks like no one pays attention to 
Please no spam.

Skit, you really gotta learn about this place. That's been there for years, no one cares XD

8TWA's Official Suggestions Thread Empty Re: TWA's Official Suggestions Thread Mon Feb 03, 2014 9:05 pm

Eheroduelist

Eheroduelist
Galactic Chaos
Galactic Chaos
Fluffytots wrote:
Skitty wrote:Looks like no one pays attention to 
Please no spam.

Skit, you really gotta learn about this place. That's been there for years, no one cares XD
I'm just happy there's a reason to worry about spam.

9TWA's Official Suggestions Thread Empty Re: TWA's Official Suggestions Thread Tue Feb 04, 2014 1:29 pm

ddeevviiss

ddeevviiss
i have liked in other sites the topic find this card wen only a part of a card is shown...
The mods (including me ) should post there once a week , its a fun game.

if aproved i ll pm or skype the details

10TWA's Official Suggestions Thread Empty Re: TWA's Official Suggestions Thread Thu Feb 06, 2014 3:39 am

ddeevviiss

ddeevviiss
remove the user in user of the month and let it empty just with the explanations.
Its giiving the idea of a dead place

11TWA's Official Suggestions Thread Empty Re: TWA's Official Suggestions Thread Thu Feb 06, 2014 3:53 am

Skitoritto

Skitoritto
Heaven's Guard
Heaven's Guard
ddeevviiss wrote:remove the user in user of the month and let it empty just with the explanations.
Its giiving the idea of a dead place
I suggest Syrufit as student of the month :u.

12TWA's Official Suggestions Thread Empty Re: TWA's Official Suggestions Thread Thu Feb 06, 2014 6:55 am

LOKOS

LOKOS
I sugest myself as student of month :. Well ya know cuz I am baws and all that... But if really Sy should be there XD

13TWA's Official Suggestions Thread Empty Re: TWA's Official Suggestions Thread Thu Feb 06, 2014 7:52 am

Syrufit

Syrufit
Hell's Emissary
Hell's Emissary
:s

I can put myself up there if you'd like.

Also ddeevviiss if you want to start up forum games, you're free to do it.

I also thought about removing Student of the month, but it kinda looks nice up there.

14TWA's Official Suggestions Thread Empty Re: TWA's Official Suggestions Thread Thu Feb 06, 2014 12:06 pm

! ! ! ! REL1NQUISHED

! ! ! ! REL1NQUISHED
Houseless
Houseless
I nominate syrufit because he's just an overall amazing person and deserves this title over anyone else.

15TWA's Official Suggestions Thread Empty Re: TWA's Official Suggestions Thread Tue Feb 18, 2014 10:48 am

Idyllic

Houseless
Houseless
I think it would be great if we did a update of TWA. Graphics and forum layout, plus new upcoming events. Kinda like what Xenon Duel academy does. If you don't know what I am trying to say just go to their site and search update, then you will find some posts about what I am trying to say.

16TWA's Official Suggestions Thread Empty Re: TWA's Official Suggestions Thread Tue Feb 18, 2014 11:58 am

ddeevviiss

ddeevviiss
That won't happen. I am updating the theme as we go with minor changes and bug fixes, but we'll be keeping this one for a while.
-Edited by Syrufit

17TWA's Official Suggestions Thread Empty Re: TWA's Official Suggestions Thread Tue Feb 18, 2014 12:32 pm

Syrufit

Syrufit
Hell's Emissary
Hell's Emissary
ddeevviiss wrote:That won't happen. I am updating the theme as we go with minor changes and bug fixes, but we'll be keeping this one for a while.
-Edited by Syrufit

18TWA's Official Suggestions Thread Empty Re: TWA's Official Suggestions Thread Tue Feb 18, 2014 1:02 pm

ddeevviiss

ddeevviiss
Syrufit wrote:
ddeevviiss wrote:That won't happen. I am updating the theme as we go with minor changes and bug fixes, but we'll be keeping this one for a while.
-Edited by Syrufit

What he said.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum