Toon World Academy
Welcome to Toon World Academy, please register here or login.
Make sure to read the starter guide and rules before posting.
If you have any questions ask them in the chatbox or PM one of the staff members.

Toon World Academy
Welcome to Toon World Academy, please register here or login.
Make sure to read the starter guide and rules before posting.
If you have any questions ask them in the chatbox or PM one of the staff members.

Toon World Academy
Anybody who wants to get tested for their dorm please post Here
Have you introduced yourself? Do that Here
Please read TWA's Rules Here
Interested in helping the site with cool features? Suggest them Here

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Artifact news Empty Artifact news Sun Feb 09, 2014 6:25 am

ddeevviiss

ddeevviiss
new cards coming out , most of you know them or even played them. For the other part :

Let’s introduce a few of the “Artifact” monsters included in “Primal Origin”!
Along with the two key features introduced earlier, each of them has their own powerful effects as well!

Artifact Moralltach
(ATK 2100/DEF 1400)
Artifact news A7wqKyj

If this card is Special Summoned during your opponent’s turn, it can choose 1 of your opponent’s face-up cards and destroy them! When your partner plays a monster, you can Special Summon this card and destroy their strongest beast! It’s a powerful effect that can be used to prevent your opponent from Synchro and Xyz Summoning! Since this card deals with face-up cards, don’t forget it can deal with face-up cards too! And with 2100 ATK, it also serves as a beatstick!

Artifact Caduceus
(ATK 1600/DEF 2400)
Artifact news SbBkb3J
While this card is face-up on the field, if “Artifact” monsters are Special Summoned during your opponent’s turn, you can draw 1 card for each one that’s Special Summoned! You can only control 1 face-up “Artifact Caduceus” on your side of the field, but its effect is incredibly powerful as you can activate it any number of times per turn! Since “Artifacts” make most of their plays during the opponent’s turn. if you can draw enough, you can deploy your “Artifact” cards without shrinking your hand too much!

Artifact Beagalltach
(ATK 1400/DEF 2100)

Artifact news 94B1XBQ
If this card is Special Summoned during your opponent’s turn, you can choose to destroy up to 2 of your Set cards! By using this effect, you can unleash combos by destroying your Set “Artifacts” during your opponent’s turn! (By the way, if you destroy both Moralltach and Caduceus, you can form a chain and Special Summon Caduceus first, allowing you to form a potent combo that’ll allow you to destroy a face-up card AND draw when you successfully summon! And you’ll end up with three monsters on the field!)

They also come with powerful Spells and Traps that are incredible support for making your move during the opponent’s turn!
“Artifact” Spells and Traps, all have powerful effects that aid in playing monsters during your opponent’s turn!
And, they also have potent effects that activate when destroyed by your opponent, making them really strong!

Artifact Movement
(Quick-Play Spell Card)

Artifact news PPgU96L
This is a card that lets you target and destroy 1 Spell/Trap Card on the field, and then Set 1 “Artifact” monster from your Main Deck to one of your Spell & Trap Card Zones! Use it to create a powerful combo by destroying your own Set “Artifact” monsters! (When you destroy “Beagalltach”, you can set up a combo with “Beagaltach” being Special Summoned and using its effect to destroy your Set Cards!) You can also use it to destroy your opponent’s Spells and Traps, too! And, if this card is destroyed by your opponent, its effect causes your opponent to skip their next Battle Phase!

Theosophy of the Artifacts
(Normal Trap Card)

Artifact news RHIaRKn
It’s got an effect that Special Summons an “Artifact” monster from your Deck! Because you can Special Summon the “Artifact” monster of your choice during your opponent’s turn, you can easily trigger its effect that activates when it’s Special Summoned! Also, if this card is destroyed by your opponent, it has a powerful effect that allows you to target a card on the field and destroy it! However, you cannot conduct your Battle Phase during the turn this card is activated, but this means nothing if you use it during your opponent’s turn, when you can use the effects of your Artifacts!

“Rewrite Card Effects!?” An Xyz Monster appears with a powerful effect!
Because it requires Level 5 monsters to Summon, “Artifacts” can easily Xyz Summon this Rank 5 monster!

Artifact Durandal
(2 Level 5 monsters ATK 2400/DEF 2100)

Artifact news ILVvB9k
This card is armed with two incredible effects, one allows you to change the effect of any monster’s effect or the effect of a Normal Spell/Trap Card to “Destroy 1 Spell/Trap Card your opponent controls”, and the other causes both players to return their hands to the Deck and then draw an equal number of cards! The first effect hits the opponent especially hard and both these effects use Xyz Material, but while this card can only use one effect per turn, once per turn, they can be activated during either player’s turn!

Is this the step in the right direction?
Is this the new meta?

Comment below...

2Artifact news Empty Re: Artifact news Sun Feb 09, 2014 6:33 am

Skitoritto

Skitoritto
Heaven's Guard
Heaven's Guard
I can hear Ferv approving this topic from miles away,
Yes the Artifacts are the next meta for sure , as it's hard to deal with them without Light-Imprisoning Mirror.I don't know how's OCG doing tho i play OCG format daily.Can say Heavy Storm screws them up.
The best deck to play versus them are Rulers (Only OCG) and Evilswarm (Only TCG).

3Artifact news Empty Re: Artifact news Sun Feb 09, 2014 6:47 am

k. Master

k. Master
Galactic Chaos
Galactic Chaos
first if you want to report a news you should c/p card's effects properly not to show the effects in an indirectly way

4Artifact news Empty Re: Artifact news Sun Feb 09, 2014 7:31 am

ddeevviiss

ddeevviiss
and the psychological effect they have , 5 bacrows  :ohsnap: 

5Artifact news Empty Re: Artifact news Sun Feb 09, 2014 10:10 am

BlackWarGreymon

BlackWarGreymon
Houseless
Houseless
old news, people use it on YGOpro

6Artifact news Empty Re: Artifact news Sun Feb 09, 2014 11:57 am

White Rose Dragon

White Rose Dragon
Houseless
Houseless
Coming to a DN near you?

7Artifact news Empty Re: Artifact news Sun Feb 09, 2014 3:08 pm

ddeevviiss

ddeevviiss
White Rose Dragon wrote:Coming to a DN near you?

...what?

8Artifact news Empty Re: Artifact news Sun Feb 09, 2014 4:53 pm

faervel

faervel
Administrator
Administrator
'Skitler wrote:I can hear Ferv approving this topic from miles away
True...
But actually with monsters like jowgen they are all gone(not gonna say vanity since with all those msts and that artifact quickspell it's not gonna survive much)
So trust me they won't be as hated as D-Rulers&Dino Rabbits but they will be hated for sure(hated=meta)

9Artifact news Empty Re: Artifact news Sun Feb 09, 2014 8:14 pm

Syrufit

Syrufit
Hell's Emissary
Hell's Emissary
faervel wrote:
True...
But actually with monsters like jowgen they are all gone(not gonna say vanity since with all those msts and that artifact quickspell it's not gonna survive much)
So trust me they won't be as hated as D-Rulers&Dino Rabbits but they will be hated for sure(hated=meta)
You mean Spellbook?
Everyone loves dragon rulers.

10Artifact news Empty Re: Artifact news Sun Feb 09, 2014 11:10 pm

Skitoritto

Skitoritto
Heaven's Guard
Heaven's Guard
Yeah ! I forgot spellbooks can screw them over with Jowgen :D .

11Artifact news Empty Re: Artifact news Mon Feb 10, 2014 6:10 am

faervel

faervel
Administrator
Administrator
Syrufit wrote:
faervel wrote:
True...
You mean Spellbook?
Everyone loves dragon rulers.
Do they really!?
I hated them and their users but I called spellbooks fun

12Artifact news Empty Re: Artifact news Mon Feb 10, 2014 7:22 am

ddeevviiss

ddeevviiss
ohhhhhhhhhhh

only a duel will show the true hated deck , OCG dragon rulers or tcg spellbooks

I will make a poll about this , but first we need some duel experiments.....hue hue hue

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum