Toon World Academy
Welcome to Toon World Academy, please register here or login.
Make sure to read the starter guide and rules before posting.
If you have any questions ask them in the chatbox or PM one of the staff members.

Toon World Academy
Welcome to Toon World Academy, please register here or login.
Make sure to read the starter guide and rules before posting.
If you have any questions ask them in the chatbox or PM one of the staff members.

Toon World Academy
Anybody who wants to get tested for their dorm please post Here
Have you introduced yourself? Do that Here
Please read TWA's Rules Here
Interested in helping the site with cool features? Suggest them Here

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Roleplay Discussion Thread Empty Roleplay Discussion Thread Tue Feb 11, 2014 9:54 am

Peroxide.

Peroxide.
Houseless
Houseless
Official Roleplay Discussion Thread

New Threads galore! Welcome the Roleplay Section's Official Roleplay Discussion Thread Partay Galor Thingamajix Expo Extravaganza! This thread is to serve as a hub for many things, such as chatting, introducing oneself to the RP Section, checking for interest in a Roleplay, advertising such topics and many more things!

What can I do here?

• If you have any questions regarding Roleplay, post them here!
  • You can also solicit members for your roleplay in here, or gauge the level of interest in a potential plot idea.
  • General discussion about on-going roleplays, likes/dislikes and your roleplaying habits.

Just keep in mind...

• Please keep all conversations on-topic and please do not post unnecessarily!
  • If you are advertising your roleplay, please keep 48 hours in-between your advertising posts.
  • If you've any ideas for a plot and would like others to help you flesh out your idea, or if you want to suggest an idea, this is the place!

Let's begin with a simple question, shall we?
Why do you enjoy Roleplaying, and how long have you been doing so?

Last edited by Peroxide. on Tue Feb 18, 2014 11:14 am; edited 3 times in total

2Roleplay Discussion Thread Empty Re: Roleplay Discussion Thread Tue Feb 11, 2014 9:12 pm

One4All

One4All
Houseless
Houseless
Why do you enjoy Roleplaying, and how long have you been doing so?

Ive only Rped a few times, and the forum that hosted it died out so we couldnt continue. I enjoy it because it lets you create your own individual and interact with other peoples thoughts that have been put into a character.

3Roleplay Discussion Thread Empty Re: Roleplay Discussion Thread Tue Feb 18, 2014 11:13 am

Peroxide.

Peroxide.
Houseless
Houseless
One4All wrote:ve only Rped a few times, and the forum that hosted it died out so we couldnt continue. I enjoy it because it lets you create your own individual and interact with other peoples thoughts that have been put into a character.

Forum Roleplaying is a bit delicate imo. It's generally not like those fast Roleplays that can be done within a day or so of four liners non-stop. As of my experience, I can tell it depends on its users and how active they are. When it comes to fast-paced Roleplays, you keep going or fall behind. If enough people fall behind on a forum, then the Roleplay dies. Should this inactivity spread to currently active RPs, then the forum itself dies.

It's a bit of a rant, I know. And it's not very much related to the topic, but I just felt like saying' that xP I definitely agree with you, as I like to believe Roleplaying is like this huge, collective story that everyone can participate into. I met a lot of great people on the web by just interacting with their characters, and it is my hope to create such a community within TWA.

Just wanted to say, that anyone is free to create a Roleplay. And you can also change the current topic of this thread at anytime. After all, it wouldn't be funny to have me and One4All monopolizing this and me being the only one hosting RPs o3o

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum