Toon World Academy
Welcome to Toon World Academy, please register here or login.
Make sure to read the starter guide and rules before posting.
If you have any questions ask them in the chatbox or PM one of the staff members.

Toon World Academy
Welcome to Toon World Academy, please register here or login.
Make sure to read the starter guide and rules before posting.
If you have any questions ask them in the chatbox or PM one of the staff members.

Toon World Academy
Anybody who wants to get tested for their dorm please post Here
Have you introduced yourself? Do that Here
Please read TWA's Rules Here
Interested in helping the site with cool features? Suggest them Here

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Assembling Members of TWA  Empty Assembling Members of TWA Sun May 04, 2014 8:57 pm

Shadow-Yabume

Shadow-Yabume
Galactic Chaos
Galactic Chaos
Hello TWA, I am Shadow of Kingdom Yellow. The point of this post is to see who still comes of here. I'm usually on here after schools and on my free time, and I'm usually in the chatbox (Eastern Time). If you come on frequently, you can leave a post stating that you're alive and whatnot. My goal, for now, is to see if we can all get together one day and from there we'll see. I hope to see some responses soon.

2Assembling Members of TWA  Empty Re: Assembling Members of TWA Sun May 04, 2014 11:46 pm

Alchemistyazan

Alchemistyazan
Teacher
Teacher
I really wanted someone to make this post; Thank you Shadow-Yabume :). Well, you can count on me to log in practically daily. I love this place, and seeing die is really saddening me.

3Assembling Members of TWA  Empty Re: Assembling Members of TWA Mon May 05, 2014 8:12 pm

Naito Raizu

Naito Raizu
Administrator
Administrator
I try to log on often to do what's apparently a nonexistant job.

XD

4Assembling Members of TWA  Empty Re: Assembling Members of TWA Tue May 06, 2014 11:54 pm

TDS

TDS
Syre i'll login everyday. Ill talk to the admins.

5Assembling Members of TWA  Empty Re: Assembling Members of TWA Wed May 07, 2014 8:09 am

Eheroduelist

Eheroduelist
Galactic Chaos
Galactic Chaos
I come on every so often. I just read the posts, sometimes I don't log in cause I'm busy :P

6Assembling Members of TWA  Empty Re: Assembling Members of TWA Thu May 08, 2014 12:29 am

Tempest

Tempest
Heaven's Guard
Heaven's Guard
I haven't gone on since... well, when Dex left p_p

7Assembling Members of TWA  Empty Re: Assembling Members of TWA Fri Jun 06, 2014 11:01 am

Naito Raizu

Naito Raizu
Administrator
Administrator
Logging in more frequently now. Getting to work to try and revive this place. :3

Last edited by Naito Raizu on Fri Jun 06, 2014 11:09 am; edited 1 time in total

8Assembling Members of TWA  Empty Re: Assembling Members of TWA Fri Jun 06, 2014 11:06 am

LOKOS

LOKOS
Going to help if ya need XD

9Assembling Members of TWA  Empty Re: Assembling Members of TWA Tue Jun 10, 2014 7:31 pm

Eheroduelist

Eheroduelist
Galactic Chaos
Galactic Chaos
Naito Raizu wrote:Logging in more frequently now. Getting to work to try and revive this place. :3
GL;HF

10Assembling Members of TWA  Empty Re: Assembling Members of TWA Tue Jun 10, 2014 8:00 pm

Naito Raizu

Naito Raizu
Administrator
Administrator
Eheroduelist wrote:
Naito Raizu wrote:Logging in more frequently now. Getting to work to try and revive this place. :3
GL;HF

Why do I feel like this statement is dripping with sarcasm...?

11Assembling Members of TWA  Empty Re: Assembling Members of TWA Wed Jun 11, 2014 2:01 am

Skitoritto

Skitoritto
Heaven's Guard
Heaven's Guard
Naito Raizu wrote:
Eheroduelist wrote:
GL;HF

Why do I feel like this statement is dripping with sarcasm...?
Because it is?
I'm sure Ehero has been part of many TWA revival processes,he is getting tired of seeing TWA fail.
At least that's what I believe is true.

12Assembling Members of TWA  Empty Re: Assembling Members of TWA Wed Jun 11, 2014 11:33 am

Ezekeil

Ezekeil
Administrator
Administrator
Skitoritto wrote:
I'm sure Ehero has been part of many TWA revival processes,he is getting tired of seeing TWA fail.

Then we just won't let it fail this time.

13Assembling Members of TWA  Empty Re: Assembling Members of TWA Wed Jun 11, 2014 1:11 pm

Naito Raizu

Naito Raizu
Administrator
Administrator
Ezekeil wrote:
Skitoritto wrote:

Ah Zeke. Always the optimist.

14Assembling Members of TWA  Empty Re: Assembling Members of TWA Wed Jun 11, 2014 9:00 pm

Ezekeil

Ezekeil
Administrator
Administrator
Naito Raizu wrote:
Ezekeil wrote:
Skitoritto wrote:

Ah Zeke. Always the optimist.

Since when was I anything but cynical?

15Assembling Members of TWA  Empty Re: Assembling Members of TWA Wed Jun 11, 2014 9:27 pm

Naito Raizu

Naito Raizu
Administrator
Administrator
Since always. Duh.

16Assembling Members of TWA  Empty Re: Assembling Members of TWA Wed Jun 11, 2014 11:33 pm

TDS

TDS
Ive been in way too many revivals too, they all bombed. No offense but this isnt looking so cool, I'm still here to support Skit and only Skit. I would love to see TWA back on track, please do so.

17Assembling Members of TWA  Empty Re: Assembling Members of TWA Thu Jun 12, 2014 4:11 am

Skitoritto

Skitoritto
Heaven's Guard
Heaven's Guard
That TDS.

18Assembling Members of TWA  Empty Re: Assembling Members of TWA Tue Jul 01, 2014 1:45 pm

ddeevviiss

ddeevviiss
Testing tesing 1 2 3 .... ahem.

19Assembling Members of TWA  Empty Re: Assembling Members of TWA Tue Jul 01, 2014 2:25 pm

faervel

faervel
Administrator
Administrator
this is feeling dead...

20Assembling Members of TWA  Empty Re: Assembling Members of TWA Wed Jul 02, 2014 12:02 am

Naito Raizu

Naito Raizu
Administrator
Administrator
It's hard finding a Skit replacement.

21Assembling Members of TWA  Empty Re: Assembling Members of TWA Wed Jul 02, 2014 6:56 am

ddeevviiss

ddeevviiss
Why were is he?

22Assembling Members of TWA  Empty Re: Assembling Members of TWA Wed Jul 02, 2014 6:31 pm

Naito Raizu

Naito Raizu
Administrator
Administrator
He quit the revival project.

23Assembling Members of TWA  Empty Re: Assembling Members of TWA Thu Jul 03, 2014 7:05 am

ddeevviiss

ddeevviiss
typical skit.

But seriously , this acdemy cant be revived. You need an existing userbase , then ask that userbase on what to have in a forum. Or , simply open a new academy and start from scratch.

24Assembling Members of TWA  Empty Re: Assembling Members of TWA Fri Jul 04, 2014 12:46 am

Naito Raizu

Naito Raizu
Administrator
Administrator
Zeke and I are working on solutions to the problem. Hopefully we'll have one soon enough.

25Assembling Members of TWA  Empty Re: Assembling Members of TWA Fri Jul 04, 2014 2:58 pm

CryonixHeat

CryonixHeat
Industrial Illusion Leader
Industrial Illusion Leader
i cant be on, cuz i dont have that habit of coming on here all the time, but if you need me for gfx help, emilio.lewis1 on skype.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next