Toon World Academy
Welcome to Toon World Academy, please register here or login.
Make sure to read the starter guide and rules before posting.
If you have any questions ask them in the chatbox or PM one of the staff members.

Toon World Academy
Welcome to Toon World Academy, please register here or login.
Make sure to read the starter guide and rules before posting.
If you have any questions ask them in the chatbox or PM one of the staff members.

Toon World Academy
Anybody who wants to get tested for their dorm please post Here
Have you introduced yourself? Do that Here
Please read TWA's Rules Here
Interested in helping the site with cool features? Suggest them Here

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Eheroduelist

Eheroduelist
Galactic Chaos
Galactic Chaos
Today I will be discussing the Elemental HEROes! (I know, very surprising from me huh?)

Lets start off with the basics:
Skyscraper
AW#1 Ehero's Guide to Elemental HEROes!  Yu-gi-oh-cards%255B1%255D
The highlight field spell card of the entire Elemental HERO series, this Field Spell instantly increases the ATK strength of any attacking HERO monster by 1000 if they're attacking a monster with more ATK.
A nifty field spell that can be searched by Elemental HERO Captain Gold, is very helpful when you're stuck trying to destroy a huge monster who has a monstrously high ATK.
Only downside is, and the reason why a decently sized portion of heroes duelists don't like this card, is that it can be a horrible deaddraw. Put in the deck sparingly if you want it in there. (1-2 copies is usually best)
I personally run Elemental HERO Captain Gold in order to search for it and make the card more consistent, but again, that's just me.

Skyscraper 2 - Hero City
AW#1 Ehero's Guide to Elemental HEROes!  Skyscraper2HeroCity-STON-EN-SR-1E
This is a less popular form of Skyscraper; basically it lets you bring back a HERO that's been destroyed in battle once per turn.
A lot of duelists like this one because it lets you get free +1's, and there's no downside to that right?.... I'm inclined to say a few.
Problem is, the HERO archetype in general doesn't usually have their cards destroyed in battle. More often than not (especially in a modern setting with as much trap-sacking) your important Heroes rarely ever get destroyed by battle. Either you end up sending your own cards to the graveyard for fusing, or your monster is destroyed by a trap by your opponent.
Also, the majority of Elemental HERO Fusions (namely ALL of them...) cannot be Special Summoned by anything other than fusing, meaning that the Heroes that have the most powerful effects aren't able to be summoned.
The only Hero that I could promote the use of this card with is Elemental HERO Stratos.
His 1800 ATK makes him a relatively strong level 4 monster, but his 300 defense makes him easy to destroy in battle if he's ever switched to defense. More on him later.

Normal Classic HEROes
Spoiler:

HERO Support
Spoiler:

Classic Effect HEROes
Spoiler:

OTHER HEROes
Spoiler:

HEROes fusing cards
Spoiler:

Now time for the expected and probably long overdue:
Elemental HEROes Fusions
There are three ways I divide these Fusions up.
Classic Heroes Fusions:
Spoiler:

Omni-Heroes Fusions:
Spoiler:

Neos
Before I get into the Neos Contact Fusions, it's only logical to introduce the Neos crew.
Spoiler:

NOW for the Contact Fusions ^_^
Spoiler:

This has been Ehero on Elemental HEROes ^_^
Lemme know if I missed anything Razz
(Especially in terms of Neo-Spacian HEROes, since they aren't usually my specialty.)

Last edited by Eheroduelist on Thu May 23, 2013 5:30 am; edited 8 times in total

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum