Toon World Academy
Welcome to Toon World Academy, please register here or login.
Make sure to read the starter guide and rules before posting.
If you have any questions ask them in the chatbox or PM one of the staff members.

Toon World Academy
Welcome to Toon World Academy, please register here or login.
Make sure to read the starter guide and rules before posting.
If you have any questions ask them in the chatbox or PM one of the staff members.

Toon World Academy
Anybody who wants to get tested for their dorm please post Here
Have you introduced yourself? Do that Here
Please read TWA's Rules Here
Interested in helping the site with cool features? Suggest them Here

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1'Autopilot' Decks Empty 'Autopilot' Decks Tue Aug 14, 2012 6:40 pm

Jimi

Jimi
Heaven's Guard
Heaven's Guard
I think most of you have seen the term tossed around a handsome amount either on DN or some other Yu-Gi-Oh! related site. Some decks that are accused of it are mainly those considered meta. The term is mainly used due to the deck in question being rather easy to play or self explanatory, rather and doesn't require a great deal of skill or thought.

Personally, I think every deck requires at least some thought but more so, good timing. I do think that cards over time have become a lot simpler to use. You just do what the card tells you to do and not much else which means everyone makes almost the exact sameplays. Also, there never used to be a lot of archetypes and that's one aspect of the game that's been on a rise. Konami almost never just comes out with single cards meant to be used on their own but instead they put together an archetype. I guess this makes it easier on duelists and can also contribute to the term, 'autopilot'. The cards are created to work together and all you need to do is play it.

So what are your thoughts on decks that are considered, 'Autopilot'. Do you even agree with the word? Discuss!

2'Autopilot' Decks Empty Re: 'Autopilot' Decks Tue Aug 14, 2012 6:47 pm

effective.now

effective.now
Houseless
Houseless
i definitly agree with this term "autopilot" decks are used alot these days decks that are autopilot are decks like hieratics or inzektors or wind-up hand loop kind of these decks doesnt require you to think someone oor a site can give u the deck list and give you the "how to do the loop" note and voila! you defeat pro's ~_~

3'Autopilot' Decks Empty Re: 'Autopilot' Decks Tue Aug 14, 2012 10:45 pm

Tempest

Tempest
Heaven's Guard
Heaven's Guard
It's so funny when 99.99% of the people you play rage when you summon Zenmaighty Very Happy

4'Autopilot' Decks Empty Re: 'Autopilot' Decks Tue Aug 14, 2012 11:29 pm

Syrufit

Syrufit
Hell's Emissary
Hell's Emissary
Most meta decks are autopilot.

Though I like Hieratics for some reason.
But the loop is too easy...

5'Autopilot' Decks Empty Re: 'Autopilot' Decks Wed Aug 15, 2012 12:39 am

GaryRulez

GaryRulez
Galactic Chaos
Galactic Chaos
Syrufit wrote:Most meta decks are autopilot.

Though I like Hieratics for some reason.
But the loop is too easy...

this is why red eyes darkness metal dragon is limited or going to be. its way too easy to pull off that loop...

https://www.youtube.com/Garyrulz123

6'Autopilot' Decks Empty Re: 'Autopilot' Decks Wed Aug 15, 2012 12:47 am

CryonixHeat

CryonixHeat
Industrial Illusion Leader
Industrial Illusion Leader
dude i see people trying to do the empty jar deck type with red eyes[swarming the field type deal]

7'Autopilot' Decks Empty Re: 'Autopilot' Decks Wed Aug 15, 2012 1:44 pm

GrayNexus

GrayNexus
Houseless
Houseless
There are meta decks that doesn't run themselves. For example, Dino Rabbit. Since they lack of a loop you have to put your effort to run it. Not that I agree with people running meta

8'Autopilot' Decks Empty Re: 'Autopilot' Decks Wed Aug 15, 2012 3:03 pm

Niko327

Niko327
Houseless
Houseless
Oh man, I'm about to go on a crazy rant on you peoples... lol.

First off, stop using the term meta deck. I hate it because it's false and contradicting of the term "meta." the metagame doesn't define a deck, the decks define the metagame.

The term Autopilot in a card game is a bit false as well. Cards can't play themselves, and especially in a combo-like fashion. The Wind-Up loop is not autopilot at all because if you were to build the deck yourself, look at the cards and try to play the deck without ever seeing it before, would you be able to pull the loop off? A few skilled players might be able to walk themselves through it, but it would still require thought process. The only reason decks used in the meta are the ones mostly accused of being "autopilot" is because of the fact that they are used the most and by the best players. The strategies used in the decks are seen the most often, so obviously they are going to be the most obvious combos to use in the decks. Not because they are "auto-pilot," but because someone else taught you how to do it.

At the dino-rabbit comment: personally I think if "autopilot" was a term you could use correctly, then that deck would fit it most. Heavy Storm, Tour Guide, Rabbit opening hand. Auto-win? pretty much. Outside of that combo, the deck doesnt have anything good. You just sit there and hope you draw into rabbit and beat them down with your vanillas. At least with Wind-Ups, Dragons, and inzektors you have other options while you wait for the big play.

Also an example as to why the term autopilot is incorrect. Six Samurais. definitely the easiest deck to play ever in Yugioh. But most people who play the deck suck balls because they waste all their cards on the first turn, then I pop their whole field and they have nothing. the reason the deck topped so much is because good players played the deck and played cards conservatively to make the best plays. Kind of contradicts what people say about the deck and that it's "autopilot."

Ok, the rant wasn't too bad, but I didn't say everything I wanted to because my girlfriend is reading my nerdiness waiting for me to get a shower XD. I'll wait to add more of my insight when I don't feel so judged and I get some replies haha Razz

9'Autopilot' Decks Empty Re: 'Autopilot' Decks Wed Aug 15, 2012 3:22 pm

Jimi

Jimi
Heaven's Guard
Heaven's Guard
You're not judged at all! This thread was made to voice opinions about the term.

That said, I agree with you that decks require some sort of thought process like I said in the OP.

10'Autopilot' Decks Empty Re: 'Autopilot' Decks Wed Aug 15, 2012 3:26 pm

GaryRulez

GaryRulez
Galactic Chaos
Galactic Chaos
umm... i dunno. meta is decks that top events consistently. and all of the previous meta decks have been herpy derpy loops. u can say what ever u want on it but a loop is a loop, and loops are usually broken which is why there in the meta. and its considered auto play because all people do is the loop, or that one combo over and over again. so much so that anyone that picks up the deck can do that combo and its the best combo that the deck has to offer. so i respectfully disagree with your statement on auto play decks. they do exist, makes the game alot less about skill and way more about luck. worst thing is going into a duel and just sitting there and watching ur opponent roll thru there cards and kill u before they even know what deck ur running.

11'Autopilot' Decks Empty Re: 'Autopilot' Decks Wed Aug 15, 2012 5:16 pm

effective.now

effective.now
Houseless
Houseless
@niko i disagree with you at some points (not judging just discuttion :Cool first wind up hand loop the loop is PERFECTLY auto pilot all u have to do is follow the guidelines that someone gave you or you read it somewhere and u'l pop the opponent hand in the first turn and also dino rabbit is not at ALL auto pilot its broken yes but it does need some skill to pull off specially when u dont get the rabbit in the first turn and also inexperienced player can negate a stupid spell and be empty handed while his opponent swarm the field with monsters that can crush him. yes cards cannot play themselves but these decks we call autopilot are the decks that a new inexperienced player can play , follow the loop and beat pro's it really is not fair

12'Autopilot' Decks Empty Re: 'Autopilot' Decks Wed Aug 15, 2012 7:59 pm

MemorySP

MemorySP
Hell's Emissary
Hell's Emissary
Dino Rabbit requires little thinking. For example: What and When to negate. Your opponent can bait you out

13'Autopilot' Decks Empty Re: 'Autopilot' Decks Wed Aug 15, 2012 8:21 pm

effective.now

effective.now
Houseless
Houseless
MemorySP wrote:Dino Rabbit requires little thinking. For example: What and When to negate. Your opponent can bait you out

thats what i say ^_^

14'Autopilot' Decks Empty Re: 'Autopilot' Decks Sun Aug 19, 2012 11:11 pm

Niko327

Niko327
Houseless
Houseless
@GaryRulez Loops can be auto play, but they aren't always. So you're saying if someone who had no idea what Wind-Ups were picked up the deck, sat down and played with it, would be able to pull off an entire hand loop? I don't believe that in the slightest unless they were informed of how to do it beforehand. Once you learn the loop, that's when they seemingly become "autopilot" because in your head you already have the plays memorized and because we are so fantastic as human beings we can run through the steps almost effortlessly.

effective.now wrote:first wind up hand loop the loop is PERFECTLY auto pilot all u have to do is follow the guidelines that someone gave you or you read it somewhere and u'l pop the opponent hand in the first turn
Like I said, you need someone else to assist you to learn the loop beforehand, so how is that autopilot? You can't just sit down, pick up the cards, and then let them do the talking. You need to be able to read them, know which card brings which plays to the game, and when to play them. The loop is by no means autopilot, its just one of the easier loops to memorize. What about the Infernity Trishula loop? Are you going to tell me that was autopilot too just because it was a loop where you had to memorize the steps to do it? That loop consisted of so many steps and if you messed up ONE you got screwed with a really crappy board that you can't even clean up. Just because a loop may be easier to memorize than another doesn't make it "autopilot" at all.

effective.now wrote:and also dino rabbit is not at ALL auto pilot its broken yes but it does need some skill to pull off specially when u dont get the rabbit in the first turn
I didn't realize skill meant waiting for that Rabbit to be the top card on your deck so you can sack it off and sit on a big ol' dinosaur. Also what I think MemorySP meant was that the deck took no skill. It really doesn't. It's one of those decks where you just kind of look at your hand and if you have a rabbit, you play it. If not, you set your traps and sit on a big vanilla beatstick until you draw that rabbit. Not much else to do in the deck honestly.

Last edited by Niko327 on Sun Aug 19, 2012 11:20 pm; edited 2 times in total

15'Autopilot' Decks Empty Re: 'Autopilot' Decks Sun Aug 19, 2012 11:16 pm

GaryRulez

GaryRulez
Galactic Chaos
Galactic Chaos
Niko327 wrote:
@GaryRulez Loops can be auto play, but they aren't always. So you're saying if someone who had no idea what Wind-Ups were picked up the deck, sat down and played with it, would be able to pull off an entire hand loop? I don't believe that in the slightest unless they were informed of how to do it beforehand. Once you learn the loop, that's when they seemingly become "autopilot" because in your head you already have the plays memorized and because we are so fantastic as human beings we can run through the steps almost effortlessly.

dont get me wrong dude, the fist time u play a deck u prolly wont find the hand loop unless u already know about it. which is the problem, one person finds out about it and then the sheep of the playerbase move in and exploit one or two peoples thinking. in which the deck then becomes auto play because that is the only way the mass playerbase knows how to use the deck consistently and when that one strategy is shut down EX: wind-ups getting "stopped" by maxx-C they dont know how to do anything else with the deck.

16'Autopilot' Decks Empty Re: 'Autopilot' Decks Sun Aug 19, 2012 11:26 pm

Niko327

Niko327
Houseless
Houseless
GaryRulez wrote:
Niko327 wrote:

dont get me wrong dude, the fist time u play a deck u prolly wont find the hand loop unless u already know about it. which is the problem, one person finds out about it and then the sheep of the playerbase move in and exploit one or two peoples thinking. in which the deck then becomes auto play because that is the only way the mass playerbase knows how to use the deck consistently and when that one strategy is shut down EX: wind-ups getting "stopped" by maxx-C they dont know how to do anything else with the deck.

Exactly, but there's no way to stop that from happening. That isn't Konami or Yugioh's fault, that's just people being lazy like they always have been. It happens in every card game. There are Top Tier deck in MTG and Pokemon even. People's way of thinking isn't pure in the competitive world because if something is beating all the rest, why mess with the formula if it isn't broken? If it wins games, why risk going to a huge event you spent money on and you go to win and make something out of it with a deck you built and HOPE it's good enough to compete with the powerhouses in the metagame? The risk is too great for serious players and those who make a living out of the game, so it's not going to change any time soon.

Don't get me wrong, I do believe in really stupid decks that are seemingly "autopilot." If any deck could be called "autopilot," I'd have to give Lightsworn builds that title. It's the only deck I know that can literally beat any deck ever made, but also lose to any deck ever made. By its very nature, milling your deck blindly to the graveyard, makes it such a luck-based deck with barely any player effort what so ever. The cards sit on the field and do the work for you with their effects to mill. What happens after that? Slam down Judgment Dragon and call it a day. Worst Archetype I've ever seen in my opinion.

17'Autopilot' Decks Empty Re: 'Autopilot' Decks Sun Aug 19, 2012 11:37 pm

GaryRulez

GaryRulez
Galactic Chaos
Galactic Chaos
well i know one thing, non of my decks are going autopilot this format. its innovation time, gotta keep dragons at the same level without FUFU and REDMD. its gonna be fun. who knows, i might find some magic in them cards.

18'Autopilot' Decks Empty Re: 'Autopilot' Decks Mon Aug 20, 2012 12:16 am

Niko327

Niko327
Houseless
Houseless
Well good luck, I'd like to see some crazy dragon combo that kicks top tier ass. Dragons still have a lot of potential and honestly I was sick of every dragon deck winning just because they had Future Fusion. That card was far due to the banlist and I'm so happy to finally see it go.

19'Autopilot' Decks Empty Re: 'Autopilot' Decks Mon Aug 20, 2012 4:54 am

Eheroduelist

Eheroduelist
Galactic Chaos
Galactic Chaos
Niko327 wrote:@GaryRulez Loops can be auto play, but they aren't always. So you're saying if someone who had no idea what Wind-Ups were picked up the deck, sat down and played with it, would be able to pull off an entire hand loop? I don't believe that in the slightest unless they were informed of how to do it beforehand. Once you learn the loop, that's when they seemingly become "autopilot" because in your head you already have the plays memorized and because we are so fantastic as human beings we can run through the steps almost effortlessly.

effective.now wrote:first wind up hand loop the loop is PERFECTLY auto pilot all u have to do is follow the guidelines that someone gave you or you read it somewhere and u'l pop the opponent hand in the first turn
Like I said, you need someone else to assist you to learn the loop beforehand, so how is that autopilot? You can't just sit down, pick up the cards, and then let them do the talking. You need to be able to read them, know which card brings which plays to the game, and when to play them. The loop is by no means autopilot, its just one of the easier loops to memorize. What about the Infernity Trishula loop? Are you going to tell me that was autopilot too just because it was a loop where you had to memorize the steps to do it? That loop consisted of so many steps and if you messed up ONE you got screwed with a really crappy board that you can't even clean up. Just because a loop may be easier to memorize than another doesn't make it "autopilot" at all.

effective.now wrote:and also dino rabbit is not at ALL auto pilot its broken yes but it does need some skill to pull off specially when u dont get the rabbit in the first turn
I didn't realize skill meant waiting for that Rabbit to be the top card on your deck so you can sack it off and sit on a big ol' dinosaur. Also what I think MemorySP meant was that the deck took no skill. It really doesn't. It's one of those decks where you just kind of look at your hand and if you have a rabbit, you play it. If not, you set your traps and sit on a big vanilla beatstick until you draw that rabbit. Not much else to do in the deck honestly.

The only reason previous top-tier decks ever lost was due to the user screwing up the simple, autopilot loop. You really can't argue Wind-up loop isn't easy to memorize, all you have to do is just that. Memorize the loop (takes little-no time at all) and watch your deck instantly sack.
Only deck that can really play against Wind-up loop is Dark Worlds, and look at how popular that deck is.

As for Dino Rabbits, summoning the Rabbit--> Laggia is simple and easy to remember. As I said before, only reason people lose with top-tier decks is people misuse the cards. Like being baited.

Niko, you seem like a good duelist and I respect you and your opinion, and while yes, you have some fair points in a degree of your arguments, you ignore the fact that people are netdecking just to win, and that they don't plan, strategize, or hardly think when they netdeck, they just follow instructions and attempt to play after the deck almost wins for them.
You defend those who are not deserving of defending. Noble, but futile, and a YCS at some point in the near future will prove just that. As it will provide a top-tier deck, posted online to be netdecked.

With Fufu gone, my main Heroes deck is SOL, but hopefully my Rabbit Heroes'll shine.

20'Autopilot' Decks Empty Re: 'Autopilot' Decks Tue Aug 21, 2012 3:33 am

GaryRulez

GaryRulez
Galactic Chaos
Galactic Chaos
play the game the right way and it doesnt matter if ur deck runs itself or not. the keyword is fun for all not just yourself. follow that directive and the game will truely shine the way its supposed to mang.

21'Autopilot' Decks Empty Re: 'Autopilot' Decks Thu Aug 23, 2012 12:56 am

Niko327

Niko327
Houseless
Houseless

I'm glad you respect my opinion, as I respect yours as well. I enjoy debating and it's good to hear others' opinions so everyone can find a better understanding of the matters Razz That being said, let's continue to disagree for a bit!

Eheroduelist wrote: The only reason previous top-tier decks ever lost was due to the user screwing up the simple, autopilot loop.

you ignore the fact that people are netdecking just to win, and that they don't plan, strategize, or hardly think when they netdeck, they just follow instructions and attempt to play after the deck almost wins for them.
You defend those who are not deserving of defending. Noble, but futile, and a YCS at some point in the near future will prove just that. As it will provide a top-tier deck, posted online to be netdecked.

I would have to disagree with this especially. I have been and seen cases of a full hand Wind-Up loop going off completely and the victim still winning. It's unlikely, but it happens depending on the player who is using the Wind-Ups and what occurs afterwards. The loop itself is easily memorized, but that doesn't mean the player is good enough to finish the job and win. Luck IS and always will be a part of the game, so if they don't play their next draws right or set up their field correctly after the loop, they can surely still lose to a good top-decked dark hole following a monster reborn.

Anyone can netdeck a YCS winning Inzektor deck, but can everyone play that same deck just as well? Take a look at the more famous Yugioh players. Why are they so famous? Why does the top 8 YCS winners list usually have a few of the same names on it every year? It's because if they're good players, they're usually going to top due to their skills, not because of the cards. If the reason those top tier decks win is because they "don't plan, strategize, or hardly think" when playing them, the top 8 would be completely random and scrambled each and every year. It wouldn't make sense at all if the deck was playing the game for them then why did Billy Brake's Inzektor deck get further than anyone else? It wasn't a unique build at all either.

After thinking about it a little, decks CAN be "autopilot," but not in the sense you all are referring. I believe the effects of certain cards can trick a player into playing a deck LIKE it is autopilot. The effects can be juicy, tempting to just use and thrown down, hopefully bringing a player to the point they want to be. In other words, a deck may "want" to be autopilot, but the player needs to take control and make the final decision as to when and with what other combinations to make the deck work to its fullest. If a player doesn't think, plan, or strategize when throwing down their huge OTK combo or loop, they end up ruining themselves in the duel, if that makes sense?

22'Autopilot' Decks Empty Re: 'Autopilot' Decks Thu Aug 23, 2012 1:17 am

GaryRulez

GaryRulez
Galactic Chaos
Galactic Chaos
@niko unfortunetly at this point i feel we must agree to disagree. i can not see your argument and i completly disagree with it and i have givin my opinion on it, and u have done also. i do enjoy debating but when either side is completely unwilling to move as i feel the case is here its nothing more then a time waster and gets nobody anywere.

23'Autopilot' Decks Empty Re: 'Autopilot' Decks Thu Aug 23, 2012 1:39 am

Jimi

Jimi
Heaven's Guard
Heaven's Guard
Awh, twas a good debate! I'm so happy my topic got you guys on a roll though. It's refreshing to get some words in with each other. Beats the casual, "hello, how are you, not much" type of convo.

24'Autopilot' Decks Empty Re: 'Autopilot' Decks Thu Aug 23, 2012 2:18 am

GaryRulez

GaryRulez
Galactic Chaos
Galactic Chaos
jimiā™„ wrote:Awh, twas a good debate! I'm so happy my topic got you guys on a roll though. It's refreshing to get some words in with each other. Beats the casual, "hello, how are you, not much" type of convo.

thats true. but we have completely differing opinions on the matter and in this case i know im stubborn enough not to back down on my opinion on the matter. not sure about niko lol. but ide rather cut it short then have to go to far.

25'Autopilot' Decks Empty Re: 'Autopilot' Decks Thu Aug 23, 2012 5:04 am

Eheroduelist

Eheroduelist
Galactic Chaos
Galactic Chaos
Niko327 wrote:
I'm glad you respect my opinion, as I respect yours as well. I enjoy debating and it's good to hear others' opinions so everyone can find a better understanding of the matters Razz That being said, let's continue to disagree for a bit!

Eheroduelist wrote: The only reason previous top-tier decks ever lost was due to the user screwing up the simple, autopilot loop.

you ignore the fact that people are netdecking just to win, and that they don't plan, strategize, or hardly think when they netdeck, they just follow instructions and attempt to play after the deck almost wins for them.

I would have to disagree with this especially. I have been and seen cases of a full hand Wind-Up loop going off completely and the victim still winning. It's unlikely, but it happens depending on the player who is using the Wind-Ups and what occurs afterwards. The loop itself is easily memorized, but that doesn't mean the player is good enough to finish the job and win. Luck IS and always will be a part of the game, so if they don't play their next draws right or set up their field correctly after the loop, they can surely still lose to a good top-decked dark hole following a monster reborn.

Anyone can netdeck a YCS winning Inzektor deck, but can everyone play that same deck just as well? Take a look at the more famous Yugioh players. Why are they so famous? Why does the top 8 YCS winners list usually have a few of the same names on it every year? It's because if they're good players, they're usually going to top due to their skills, not because of the cards. If the reason those top tier decks win is because they "don't plan, strategize, or hardly think" when playing them, the top 8 would be completely random and scrambled each and every year. It wouldn't make sense at all if the deck was playing the game for them then why did Billy Brake's Inzektor deck get further than anyone else? It wasn't a unique build at all either.

After thinking about it a little, decks CAN be "autopilot," but not in the sense you all are referring. I believe the effects of certain cards can trick a player into playing a deck LIKE it is autopilot. The effects can be juicy, tempting to just use and thrown down, hopefully bringing a player to the point they want to be. In other words, a deck may "want" to be autopilot, but the player needs to take control and make the final decision as to when and with what other combinations to make the deck work to its fullest. If a player doesn't think, plan, or strategize when throwing down their huge OTK combo or loop, they end up ruining themselves in the duel, if that makes sense?
That would be the case if it was an average duelist we were talking about.
A painfully large percentage of duelists on DN have NO CLUE whatsoever what they're doing and just going based off of was the archtype guide said on internet, because thinking with their own heads would take too much effort or something.
I have been and seen cases of a full hand Wind-Up loop going off completely and the victim still winning.
Don't get me wrong here, it's POSSIBLE to pull off a win, but you have to topdeck like God to pull it off.

Reason being, with a hand of 5 to start, you have a fairly decently large statistical chance of pulling something usable. Having that hand simply tossed to the graveyard and then having to depend ENTIRELY on the next draw and/or whatever was tossed in the graveyard (if you tossed something that is recyclable, which in itself is possible but statistically improbable, depends on the deck in question) and then pulling something amazing that can fight back (example-BLS and it doesn't get sacked)
Anyone can netdeck a YCS winning Inzektor deck, but can everyone play that same deck just as well?
to that I simply quote myself.
Eheroduelist wrote:The only reason previous top-tier decks ever lost was due to the user screwing up the simple, autopilot loop.
This game is incredibly luck-based true, but when the deck can pull off that exact same loop with a majority of the cards they can draw in any random assortment (like say 8 out of every 10 hands the Wind-ups can pull off the loop, and Inzektors can pull off their inzektor field wipe with 7 out of every 10 hands), it's less luck and more so netdecked success.

Niko327 wrote:The loop itself is easily memorized, but that doesn't mean the player is good enough to finish the job and win.
Eheroduelist wrote:The only reason previous top-tier decks ever lost was due to the user screwing up the simple, autopilot loop.
This quote answers all. :l
Niko327 wrote:After thinking about it a little, decks CAN be "autopilot," but not in the sense you all are referring. I believe the effects of certain cards can trick a player into playing a deck LIKE it is autopilot. The effects can be juicy, tempting to just use and thrown down, hopefully bringing a player to the point they want to be. In other words, a deck may "want" to be autopilot, but the player needs to take control and make the final decision as to when and with what other combinations to make the deck work to its fullest. If a player doesn't think, plan, or strategize when throwing down their huge OTK combo or loop, they end up ruining themselves in the duel, if that makes sense?
The effects are "juicy and tempting" because they looked it up on the internet and internet says it good, so I simply throw into deck.

As for the last part,
This quote answers all, AGAIN. :l

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum