Toon World Academy
Welcome to Toon World Academy, please register here or login.
Make sure to read the starter guide and rules before posting.
If you have any questions ask them in the chatbox or PM one of the staff members.

Toon World Academy
Welcome to Toon World Academy, please register here or login.
Make sure to read the starter guide and rules before posting.
If you have any questions ask them in the chatbox or PM one of the staff members.

Toon World Academy
Anybody who wants to get tested for their dorm please post Here
Have you introduced yourself? Do that Here
Please read TWA's Rules Here
Interested in helping the site with cool features? Suggest them Here

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1modern anime vs older anime. Empty modern anime vs older anime. Fri Aug 17, 2012 7:05 pm

necrofantasiayukari

necrofantasiayukari
Houseless
Houseless
Well we all like anime in general. That must be why you're here, but which era of anime do you like the most, those old dead pixel animes or the crisp looking new animes of today? To be honest this isn't much problem to me as I just watch recommended animes and those can be both old or new.(Fairy tail, Bleach, Inuyasha, Naruto, Death note, Yu-Gi-oh. Razz These are all popular and their ages are quite different.) This thread will just be there to talk about this, your opinion, why, etc. Or you can just talk about random stuff here. I don't really care. Smile

2modern anime vs older anime. Empty Re: modern anime vs older anime. Fri Aug 17, 2012 7:25 pm

Syrufit

Syrufit
Hell's Emissary
Hell's Emissary
I like modern Animes more.
They give more eye candy, and the girls are cuter. Very Happy

3modern anime vs older anime. Empty Re: modern anime vs older anime. Fri Aug 17, 2012 7:39 pm

CryonixHeat

CryonixHeat
Industrial Illusion Leader
idk if it counts but linebarrel fist of iron is a good old anime

4modern anime vs older anime. Empty Re: modern anime vs older anime. Fri Aug 17, 2012 7:45 pm

Syrufit

Syrufit
Hell's Emissary
Hell's Emissary
Phoenix Master wrote:idk if it counts but linebarrel fist of iron is a good old anime
What is it about?

5modern anime vs older anime. Empty Re: modern anime vs older anime. Fri Aug 17, 2012 8:06 pm

CryonixHeat

CryonixHeat
well its about a guy like us really....makes you ask the question if you got power how would you use them

the base action is like gundum a little

6modern anime vs older anime. Empty Re: modern anime vs older anime. Fri Aug 17, 2012 11:12 pm

WhirlwindKnight

WhirlwindKnight
Houseless
Houseless
Favorite Anime: Code Geass

I like anime that has depth. I liked the story of CG alot and Full Metal and so on. I read the Manga as well for lots of anime so I just don't care about era.

https://www.youtube.com/user/WhirlwindKnight?feature=mhee

7modern anime vs older anime. Empty Re: modern anime vs older anime. Fri Aug 17, 2012 11:35 pm

CryonixHeat

CryonixHeat
is it english dubbed

for some reason i like watching an dubbed anime before i watch it subbed

8modern anime vs older anime. Empty Re: modern anime vs older anime. Sat Aug 18, 2012 12:42 am

WhirlwindKnight

WhirlwindKnight
Houseless
Houseless
I've seen most anime in Japanese and it was subbed but I did enjoy rewatching a few in english. SpeedGrapher was interesting to say the least.

https://www.youtube.com/user/WhirlwindKnight?feature=mhee

9modern anime vs older anime. Empty Re: modern anime vs older anime. Sat Aug 18, 2012 12:49 am

Maximillion Pegasus

Maximillion Pegasus
I like the more modern anime.

10modern anime vs older anime. Empty Re: modern anime vs older anime. Sat Aug 18, 2012 1:42 am

Eheroduelist

Eheroduelist
Galactic Chaos
Galactic Chaos
(personally only watched Yu-Gi-Oh, as I personally don't get interested in much else.)
I like the older YGO for the story, as the storyline was more interesting (Egpytian Pharoah searching for answers to his past vs kid who can't win a duel without a ghost-like person from another dimension's help, TOUGH CHOICE), but the more modern YGO has fairly interesting dueling (not to mention doesnt use ban't cards every two seconds) and the Xyzing of the Number cards is very vivid. They put a lot of effort into drawing out the show, and it shows.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum