Toon World Academy
Welcome to Toon World Academy, please register here or login.
Make sure to read the starter guide and rules before posting.
If you have any questions ask them in the chatbox or PM one of the staff members.

Toon World Academy
Welcome to Toon World Academy, please register here or login.
Make sure to read the starter guide and rules before posting.
If you have any questions ask them in the chatbox or PM one of the staff members.

Toon World Academy
Anybody who wants to get tested for their dorm please post Here
Have you introduced yourself? Do that Here
Please read TWA's Rules Here
Interested in helping the site with cool features? Suggest them Here

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

1Assembling Members of TWA  - Page 2 Empty Assembling Members of TWA Sun May 04, 2014 8:57 pm

Shadow-Yabume

Shadow-Yabume
Galactic Chaos
Galactic Chaos
First topic message reminder :

Hello TWA, I am Shadow of Kingdom Yellow. The point of this post is to see who still comes of here. I'm usually on here after schools and on my free time, and I'm usually in the chatbox (Eastern Time). If you come on frequently, you can leave a post stating that you're alive and whatnot. My goal, for now, is to see if we can all get together one day and from there we'll see. I hope to see some responses soon.

26Assembling Members of TWA  - Page 2 Empty Re: Assembling Members of TWA Sat Jul 05, 2014 10:32 pm

Kyohack

Kyohack
Houseless
Houseless
I got dis. I'll bring dis forum to da top agen.

27Assembling Members of TWA  - Page 2 Empty Re: Assembling Members of TWA Mon Jul 07, 2014 5:22 pm

ddeevviiss

ddeevviiss
I have been thinking. If we want to make this live again , maybe we should all take an oath.

"I will deticate all my yugiohs only here and not DA , pojo or DNF or similar forums".

But if most users continue going from forum to forum this place will stay the same.

ps : I was a mod before , I can become again , just for a voice of reason or some help.

28Assembling Members of TWA  - Page 2 Empty Re: Assembling Members of TWA Mon Jul 07, 2014 5:43 pm

Naito Raizu

Naito Raizu
Administrator
Administrator
If you would like to become a moderator, I will promote you.

29Assembling Members of TWA  - Page 2 Empty Re: Assembling Members of TWA Mon Jul 07, 2014 5:50 pm

ddeevviiss

ddeevviiss
ok , promote me , i ll help the site

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2