Toon World Academy
Welcome to Toon World Academy, please register here or login.
Make sure to read the starter guide and rules before posting.
If you have any questions ask them in the chatbox or PM one of the staff members.

Toon World Academy
Welcome to Toon World Academy, please register here or login.
Make sure to read the starter guide and rules before posting.
If you have any questions ask them in the chatbox or PM one of the staff members.

Toon World Academy
Anybody who wants to get tested for their dorm please post Here
Have you introduced yourself? Do that Here
Please read TWA's Rules Here
Interested in helping the site with cool features? Suggest them Here

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Ideas from TWA Empty Ideas from TWA Thu Jun 05, 2014 5:00 pm

Naito Raizu

Naito Raizu
Administrator
Administrator
So, to all members of TWA who are still around.

We're currently rebuilding the academy, and we'd like to hear some of your ideas.

Have something you think is different or out of the ordinary? Have an idea that you want to see implemented? Suggest it here!

2Ideas from TWA Empty Re: Ideas from TWA Tue Jun 10, 2014 9:30 am

Tempest

Tempest
Heaven's Guard
Heaven's Guard
Why is my rank some heaven thing, may I ask... XD

3Ideas from TWA Empty Re: Ideas from TWA Tue Jun 10, 2014 10:49 am

Naito Raizu

Naito Raizu
Administrator
Administrator
Sent you a pm explaining it all.

4Ideas from TWA Empty Re: Ideas from TWA Fri Jun 13, 2014 9:25 pm

bobee42

bobee42
Hell's Emissary
Hell's Emissary
not sure what your plans are, but This is what I got:

- I think TWA used to put up Youtube videos of their memeber's duels. I would personally like to see this idea revived.

- DA had a thing called Pro Decklists which I liked, but I'm not sure if TWA could implement something similar or not. Might be seen as copyright infringement or something?

- I think duel teams could be fun. Like you would make an alliance with someone in your dorm or something, and in special tournaments you would duel with your team. Maybe 3 people to a team, and teams battle each other by having member A from team A play member A from team B, member B from team A duels member B of team B, and so on. then the winning team would be determined by which team won more matches.

- dorm wars?

thats all I got for now.

5Ideas from TWA Empty Re: Ideas from TWA Sat Jun 14, 2014 5:45 am

Skitoritto

Skitoritto
Heaven's Guard
Heaven's Guard
bobee42 wrote:not sure what your plans are, but This is what I got:

- I think TWA used to put up Youtube videos of their memeber's duels. I would personally like to see this idea revived.

- DA had a thing called Pro Decklists which I liked, but I'm not sure if TWA could implement something similar or not. Might be seen as copyright infringement or something?

- I think duel teams could be fun. Like you would make an alliance with someone in your dorm or something, and in special tournaments you would duel with your team. Maybe 3 people to a team, and teams battle each other by having member A from team A play member A from team B, member B from team A duels member B of team B, and so on. then the winning team would be determined by which team won more matches.

- dorm wars?

thats all I got for now.
Believe it or not,we had those in plan before your suggestion Wink .

6Ideas from TWA Empty Re: Ideas from TWA Mon Sep 29, 2014 6:22 pm

LeahXcimXV

LeahXcimXV
Houseless
Houseless
well, i'm an old member with a new name. if you guys need anything out of good ol HighPriestSeto you need only to ask.

7Ideas from TWA Empty Re: Ideas from TWA Tue Oct 14, 2014 11:39 am

Eheroduelist

Eheroduelist
Galactic Chaos
Galactic Chaos
Skitoritto wrote:
bobee42 wrote:not sure what your plans are, but This is what I got:

- dorm wars?

thats all I got for now.
Believe it or not,we had those in plan before your suggestion Wink .

LIES

but really I hope you guys pull everything together, I used to love helping out but my interest in Yu-Gi-Oh had died with the increasing lack of respect given to the game by Konami.
If there's anything you need from me you can just PM me on here or on Skype (Eheroduelist).

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum