Toon World Academy
Welcome to Toon World Academy, please register here or login.
Make sure to read the starter guide and rules before posting.
If you have any questions ask them in the chatbox or PM one of the staff members.

Toon World Academy
Welcome to Toon World Academy, please register here or login.
Make sure to read the starter guide and rules before posting.
If you have any questions ask them in the chatbox or PM one of the staff members.

Toon World Academy
Anybody who wants to get tested for their dorm please post Here
Have you introduced yourself? Do that Here
Please read TWA's Rules Here
Interested in helping the site with cool features? Suggest them Here

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Humble Returns (hopefully) Empty Humble Returns (hopefully) Mon Sep 29, 2014 6:15 pm

LeahXcimXV

LeahXcimXV
Houseless
Houseless
So, i used to come on here all the time about 3 or so years ago, this was back when Kobra and DarkMagicianGirl were running Yellow Dorm, infact once upon a time Kobra said that i would be next to run Yellow should he ever leave. Anyways, my old names were HighPriestSeto and SacredPharaohAtem (Pegasus you better remember me ;~; ) with that said, i feel as if i am once again in need of this place. so i declare my humble return to my old stomping grounds. In hope that i can once again become the Shining Star of the Yellow or Blue Dorms as i declared oh so long ago.
If anyone ever needs me My E-Mail (not the one i used to re register for this place) is always here for you. it is GreatNinjaSasuke@aol.com. and i'll gladly give my Skype and other Messagers via PM.
I hope you all will once again accept me with open arms as you've done oh so long ago.

(under other names that from what the members list told me No longer exist.. which i guess explains why the heck i couldnt log in)

i've also tried to help this place out a little bit, i've been running into people looking for Duel Schools/Academies like this but didn't know where to look. so i normally Direct them here. ^^;;;

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum