Toon World Academy
Welcome to Toon World Academy, please register here or login.
Make sure to read the starter guide and rules before posting.
If you have any questions ask them in the chatbox or PM one of the staff members.

Toon World Academy
Welcome to Toon World Academy, please register here or login.
Make sure to read the starter guide and rules before posting.
If you have any questions ask them in the chatbox or PM one of the staff members.

Toon World Academy
Anybody who wants to get tested for their dorm please post Here
Have you introduced yourself? Do that Here
Please read TWA's Rules Here
Interested in helping the site with cool features? Suggest them Here

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 5 of 5]

1Speed of Light Tournament  - Page 5 Empty Speed of Light Tournament Wed Aug 15, 2012 8:55 pm

Nuran

Nuran
Houseless
Houseless
First topic message reminder :

TWA Speed of Light Tourney
Speed of Light Tournament  - Page 5 Speed_of_light_by_jimmyisaac-d5bdmwt

Hello, good people of TWA! This tournament is designed to be a fast just like the name suggests. It's gonna be so fast that it's going to be a 12 people tourney and gives everyone something special to do and some little TC in their pockets as well as other prizes. Razz It's also chance to get in some last Dueling before some of your favorite cards get affected by the New Format! Here's some info before you sign up:

Prizes:
1st place: 2000 TC, a dorm upgrade and an Userbar.
2nd Place: 1500 TC
3rd Place: 1000 TC

Banlist:
- No Exodia, Burn, Stall, FTK
- No Deck Changing Allowed
- Single Elimination

(TCG/OCG allowed)

DN Name:

Accepted Duelists

1.MemorySP/~MemorySP~
2.Syrufit/Kyonaru
3.Phoenix Master/ lewis_emilio
4.ScarletXAce/ScarletXAce
5.effective.now/effective.now
6.necrofantasiayukari/necrofantasy777
7.AceBlaze7790/camp2290
8.Fluffytots/Fluffytots
9.Niko327/Niko327
10.Eheroduelist, Eheroduelist
11.Tempest/jjbox3
12.GaryRulez/GaryRulez

Pairings
Click the link below to view your opponent.

http://challonge.com/speedoflight

Finals:
Effective vs niko

Last edited by Nuran on Mon Sep 03, 2012 8:32 pm; edited 15 times in total

101Speed of Light Tournament  - Page 5 Empty Re: Speed of Light Tournament Fri Aug 31, 2012 3:17 pm

CryonixHeat

CryonixHeat
Industrial Illusion Leader
Industrial Illusion Leader
Niko327 wrote:Tempest left anyway, so they can't even duel. Either Ace gets to move on and duel effective, or I can duel Effective for the finals. Either is ok with me, but how I see it Ace hasn't been active either, so to get this done with it would be best to go with Gary's suggestion. Seems like the most logical and efficient way to solve this.

i see what youre saying but technically he didnt leave he just steped down from the mod thing

102Speed of Light Tournament  - Page 5 Empty Re: Speed of Light Tournament Fri Aug 31, 2012 4:52 pm

Nuran

Nuran
Houseless
Houseless
Alright the finals are now niko and effective mostly cause jimi made the brackets and i cant update it

103Speed of Light Tournament  - Page 5 Empty Re: Speed of Light Tournament Fri Aug 31, 2012 4:53 pm

effective.now

effective.now
Houseless
Houseless
ok i'll face niko once he's online Smile

104Speed of Light Tournament  - Page 5 Empty Re: Speed of Light Tournament Fri Aug 31, 2012 6:20 pm

Crystal God

Crystal God
Houseless
Houseless
Niko327 wrote:Tempest left anyway, so they can't even duel. Either Ace gets to move on and duel effective, or I can duel Effective for the finals. Either is ok with me, but how I see it Ace hasn't been active either, so to get this done with it would be best to go with Gary's suggestion. Seems like the most logical and efficient way to solve this.
im active the thing is my opp is never on and i tried to duel them before but they said no so im just waiting

105Speed of Light Tournament  - Page 5 Empty Re: Speed of Light Tournament Fri Aug 31, 2012 6:55 pm

Nuran

Nuran
Houseless
Houseless
oh didnt know that lol

effective vs ace

winner faces niko use the unlimited section in dn if needed

106Speed of Light Tournament  - Page 5 Empty Re: Speed of Light Tournament Fri Aug 31, 2012 9:42 pm

effective.now

effective.now
Houseless
Houseless
2-0 over ace Very Happy

good games

107Speed of Light Tournament  - Page 5 Empty Re: Speed of Light Tournament Fri Aug 31, 2012 9:45 pm

Crystal God

Crystal God
Houseless
Houseless
how do u otk in both rounds that deck is cheat. and i guess it was a gg

108Speed of Light Tournament  - Page 5 Empty Re: Speed of Light Tournament Fri Aug 31, 2012 10:22 pm

Tempest

Tempest
Heaven's Guard
Heaven's Guard
The **** o_O

I simply resigned, who said I was leaving u.u

109Speed of Light Tournament  - Page 5 Empty Re: Speed of Light Tournament Sun Sep 02, 2012 3:19 pm

Niko327

Niko327
Houseless
Houseless
Oh... Thought it meant you were leaving lol.

Also I have a an issue. We started this toruney last format, so my deck is based off that list. It got hit by the September list, but I entered it in the old format, therefore I think we should duel in traditional with the old list. yay or nay?

110Speed of Light Tournament  - Page 5 Empty Re: Speed of Light Tournament Sun Sep 02, 2012 3:35 pm

Nuran

Nuran
Houseless
Houseless
traditional or unlimited dunt matter ya pick

effective vs niko in finals

111Speed of Light Tournament  - Page 5 Empty Re: Speed of Light Tournament Sun Sep 02, 2012 5:35 pm

Jimi

Jimi
Heaven's Guard
Heaven's Guard
About time. Let's have this done by Wednesday, please.

112Speed of Light Tournament  - Page 5 Empty Re: Speed of Light Tournament Sun Sep 02, 2012 5:52 pm

Fluffytots

Fluffytots
Galactic Chaos
Galactic Chaos
so this will be done by wednesday and the regionals will start thursday. good schedule

113Speed of Light Tournament  - Page 5 Empty Re: Speed of Light Tournament Sun Sep 02, 2012 6:08 pm

Jimi

Jimi
Heaven's Guard
Heaven's Guard
Nuran I will PM the info to you to update the chart.

114Speed of Light Tournament  - Page 5 Empty Re: Speed of Light Tournament Mon Sep 03, 2012 8:32 pm

Nuran

Nuran
Houseless
Houseless
Jimi wrote:Nuran I will PM the info to you to update the chart.
i dont need the bracket everyone knows whos in the finals

115Speed of Light Tournament  - Page 5 Empty Re: Speed of Light Tournament Mon Sep 03, 2012 8:58 pm

Jimi

Jimi
Heaven's Guard
Heaven's Guard
I was gonna have you update it anyway but yah that makes sense.

116Speed of Light Tournament  - Page 5 Empty Re: Speed of Light Tournament Mon Sep 03, 2012 9:59 pm

effective.now

effective.now
Houseless
Houseless
beated Niko 2-0

my hieratics are so fun-sucking ._.

117Speed of Light Tournament  - Page 5 Empty Re: Speed of Light Tournament Mon Sep 03, 2012 10:14 pm

Niko327

Niko327
Houseless
Houseless
Confirmed o.o

Yah that was really disappointing lol. Literally FTK'd both games and I didn't draw a single interrupt card even after siding lol.

118Speed of Light Tournament  - Page 5 Empty Re: Speed of Light Tournament Tue Sep 04, 2012 12:22 pm

Nuran

Nuran
Houseless
Houseless
Congratulations

1st: Effective
2nd: Niko
3rd: Ace vs scarlet winner gets 3rd

an Admins will give you your prizes soon

Last edited by Nuran on Tue Sep 04, 2012 12:58 pm; edited 1 time in total

119Speed of Light Tournament  - Page 5 Empty Re: Speed of Light Tournament Tue Sep 04, 2012 12:46 pm

Syrufit

Syrufit
Hell's Emissary
Hell's Emissary
Why is Aceblaze 3rd?
I believe Scarlet got in the Semi-finals too.
Shouldn't they be dueling for the 3rd place?

120Speed of Light Tournament  - Page 5 Empty Re: Speed of Light Tournament Tue Sep 04, 2012 12:59 pm

Nuran

Nuran
Houseless
Houseless
Syrufit wrote:Why is Aceblaze 3rd?
I believe Scarlet got in the Semi-finals too.
Shouldn't they be dueling for the 3rd place?
my bad lol didnt notice fix it ye

121Speed of Light Tournament  - Page 5 Empty Re: Speed of Light Tournament Thu Sep 06, 2012 3:16 pm

Nuran

Nuran
Houseless
Houseless
ace and scarlet leggo

122Speed of Light Tournament  - Page 5 Empty Re: Speed of Light Tournament Thu Sep 06, 2012 3:20 pm

Scarlett

Scarlett
Houseless
Houseless
Ace is never on... , i forfeit :3

123Speed of Light Tournament  - Page 5 Empty Re: Speed of Light Tournament Thu Sep 06, 2012 3:22 pm

Nuran

Nuran
Houseless
Houseless
well with that being said

Congratulations

1st: Effective
2nd: Niko
3rd: Ace

an admin will give ya your prizes

124Speed of Light Tournament  - Page 5 Empty Re: Speed of Light Tournament Thu Sep 06, 2012 3:36 pm

Jimi

Jimi
Heaven's Guard
Heaven's Guard
Congrats. About time lol

125Speed of Light Tournament  - Page 5 Empty Re: Speed of Light Tournament Sun Sep 09, 2012 12:38 am

Jimi

Jimi
Heaven's Guard
Heaven's Guard
Locked.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 5 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum