Toon World Academy
Welcome to Toon World Academy, please register here or login.
Make sure to read the starter guide and rules before posting.
If you have any questions ask them in the chatbox or PM one of the staff members.

Toon World Academy
Welcome to Toon World Academy, please register here or login.
Make sure to read the starter guide and rules before posting.
If you have any questions ask them in the chatbox or PM one of the staff members.

Toon World Academy
Anybody who wants to get tested for their dorm please post Here
Have you introduced yourself? Do that Here
Please read TWA's Rules Here
Interested in helping the site with cool features? Suggest them Here

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 5]

1Speed of Light Tournament  - Page 2 Empty Speed of Light Tournament Wed Aug 15, 2012 8:55 pm

Nuran

Nuran
Houseless
Houseless
First topic message reminder :

TWA Speed of Light Tourney
Speed of Light Tournament  - Page 2 Speed_of_light_by_jimmyisaac-d5bdmwt

Hello, good people of TWA! This tournament is designed to be a fast just like the name suggests. It's gonna be so fast that it's going to be a 12 people tourney and gives everyone something special to do and some little TC in their pockets as well as other prizes. Razz It's also chance to get in some last Dueling before some of your favorite cards get affected by the New Format! Here's some info before you sign up:

Prizes:
1st place: 2000 TC, a dorm upgrade and an Userbar.
2nd Place: 1500 TC
3rd Place: 1000 TC

Banlist:
- No Exodia, Burn, Stall, FTK
- No Deck Changing Allowed
- Single Elimination

(TCG/OCG allowed)

DN Name:

Accepted Duelists

1.MemorySP/~MemorySP~
2.Syrufit/Kyonaru
3.Phoenix Master/ lewis_emilio
4.ScarletXAce/ScarletXAce
5.effective.now/effective.now
6.necrofantasiayukari/necrofantasy777
7.AceBlaze7790/camp2290
8.Fluffytots/Fluffytots
9.Niko327/Niko327
10.Eheroduelist, Eheroduelist
11.Tempest/jjbox3
12.GaryRulez/GaryRulez

Pairings
Click the link below to view your opponent.

http://challonge.com/speedoflight

Finals:
Effective vs niko

Last edited by Nuran on Mon Sep 03, 2012 8:32 pm; edited 15 times in total

26Speed of Light Tournament  - Page 2 Empty Re: Speed of Light Tournament Thu Aug 16, 2012 3:07 am

GaryRulez

GaryRulez
Galactic Chaos
Galactic Chaos
ill apply. taking last spot wooo!!!!

DN name: GaryRulez

https://www.youtube.com/Garyrulz123

27Speed of Light Tournament  - Page 2 Empty Re: Speed of Light Tournament Thu Aug 16, 2012 3:36 am

Jimi

Jimi
Heaven's Guard
Heaven's Guard
OP Updated. Entries are closed.

28Speed of Light Tournament  - Page 2 Empty Re: Speed of Light Tournament Thu Aug 16, 2012 12:01 pm

Scarlett

Scarlett
Houseless
Houseless
been wondering , when does it start? so i could have a deadline to decide/test my decks.

29Speed of Light Tournament  - Page 2 Empty Re: Speed of Light Tournament Thu Aug 16, 2012 12:05 pm

CryonixHeat

CryonixHeat
Industrial Illusion Leader
well an estimate would be soon cuz i think he wants to do it before the new banlist

30Speed of Light Tournament  - Page 2 Empty Re: Speed of Light Tournament Thu Aug 16, 2012 12:36 pm

Jimi

Jimi
Heaven's Guard
Heaven's Guard
OP updated with the pairings. This tournament will begin immediately. If you need time to prepare your decks, please get them polished and ready to go as soon as possible. This event will kick off today! Please post here if you and your opponent are ready to duel.

31Speed of Light Tournament  - Page 2 Empty Re: Speed of Light Tournament Thu Aug 16, 2012 12:44 pm

effective.now

effective.now
Houseless
Houseless
weeeeeeee im always one to have a free win lawl

32Speed of Light Tournament  - Page 2 Empty Re: Speed of Light Tournament Thu Aug 16, 2012 1:33 pm

Jimi

Jimi
Heaven's Guard
Heaven's Guard
It's not a free win lol

33Speed of Light Tournament  - Page 2 Empty Re: Speed of Light Tournament Thu Aug 16, 2012 1:54 pm

effective.now

effective.now
Houseless
Houseless
well techinacly it is i am automaticly in da next round <3

34Speed of Light Tournament  - Page 2 Empty Re: Speed of Light Tournament Thu Aug 16, 2012 2:04 pm

Scarlett

Scarlett
Houseless
Houseless
and the "next round" of yours consists of the weakest players...
but sure we'll see...

35Speed of Light Tournament  - Page 2 Empty Re: Speed of Light Tournament Thu Aug 16, 2012 2:06 pm

Jimi

Jimi
Heaven's Guard
Heaven's Guard
ScarletXAce wrote:and the "next round" of yours consists of the weakest players...
but sure we'll see...

I don't follow. Are you saying that I put you in the next round because you're 'weak'?

36Speed of Light Tournament  - Page 2 Empty Re: Speed of Light Tournament Thu Aug 16, 2012 2:07 pm

CryonixHeat

CryonixHeat
you consider yourself a weak player...you need more self confidence

37Speed of Light Tournament  - Page 2 Empty Re: Speed of Light Tournament Thu Aug 16, 2012 2:13 pm

Scarlett

Scarlett
Houseless
Houseless
jimi♥️ wrote:
ScarletXAce wrote:and the "next round" of yours consists of the weakest players...
but sure we'll see...

I don't follow. Are you saying that I put you in the next round because you're 'weak'?
im not accusing anyone for doing anything , just stating facts , if you look closely players who got the "free-win" are kingdom yellow and below (excluding neko) and if i recall correctly on the guide ,no , the main page it features the dorms and the difference between them , idk its just a pure guess and i could br mistaken but from the looks of it that's what i included Very Happy

38Speed of Light Tournament  - Page 2 Empty Re: Speed of Light Tournament Thu Aug 16, 2012 2:17 pm

effective.now

effective.now
Houseless
Houseless
ummmmmmmmmm NO lol just becuz im yellow doesnt mean im weak

39Speed of Light Tournament  - Page 2 Empty Re: Speed of Light Tournament Thu Aug 16, 2012 2:19 pm

CryonixHeat

CryonixHeat
dude ive been purple for 2 months now im due for a retest

40Speed of Light Tournament  - Page 2 Empty Re: Speed of Light Tournament Thu Aug 16, 2012 2:30 pm

Scarlett

Scarlett
Houseless
Houseless
didn't mean to accuse anyone (sowwy again :3) , however the general idea of academies depend on your rank , for example iam shadow purple , i would normally be underestimated (its a general trait on all humans , i don't blame anyone)but i should try to imply a new impression on ppl about me.

@ phoenix, don't worry im confident enough Very Happy

41Speed of Light Tournament  - Page 2 Empty Re: Speed of Light Tournament Thu Aug 16, 2012 2:34 pm

Jimi

Jimi
Heaven's Guard
Heaven's Guard
Well, just so it's clear. I didn't do the parings manually. All the names were shuffled and that's the end result. It wouldn't make sense to pit purples against purples, blues against blues because if either of them end up getting to the final round, you're gonna have to duel each other anyway.

42Speed of Light Tournament  - Page 2 Empty Re: Speed of Light Tournament Thu Aug 16, 2012 5:22 pm

Eheroduelist

Eheroduelist
Galactic Chaos
Galactic Chaos
but sure we'll see...
Challonge site pairs people up randomly.
Even if we wanted to mess with pairings, we couldn't.

43Speed of Light Tournament  - Page 2 Empty Re: Speed of Light Tournament Thu Aug 16, 2012 5:24 pm

Scarlett

Scarlett
Houseless
Houseless
yeah ik :3 , looking forward to duel you or gary....lol

44Speed of Light Tournament  - Page 2 Empty Re: Speed of Light Tournament Thu Aug 16, 2012 5:24 pm

GaryRulez

GaryRulez
Galactic Chaos
Galactic Chaos
Eheroduelist wrote:
Challonge site pairs people up randomly.
Even if we wanted to mess with pairings, we couldn't.

i must break you.

45Speed of Light Tournament  - Page 2 Empty Re: Speed of Light Tournament Thu Aug 16, 2012 5:29 pm

Tempest

Tempest
Heaven's Guard
Heaven's Guard
This should be easy.

46Speed of Light Tournament  - Page 2 Empty Re: Speed of Light Tournament Thu Aug 16, 2012 6:16 pm

Eheroduelist

Eheroduelist
Galactic Chaos
Galactic Chaos
got sack draws like crazy
lost to Gary 1-2
ggz QQ

47Speed of Light Tournament  - Page 2 Empty Re: Speed of Light Tournament Thu Aug 16, 2012 6:19 pm

GaryRulez

GaryRulez
Galactic Chaos
Galactic Chaos
Eheroduelist wrote:got sack draws like crazy
lost to Gary 1-2
ggz QQ

i confirm this. was a sick match man. i wish ide recorded it.
game 1: https://i.imgur.com/LNo4r.png
game 2: https://i.imgur.com/IOMMA.png
game 3: https://i.imgur.com/wcfxk.png

48Speed of Light Tournament  - Page 2 Empty Re: Speed of Light Tournament Thu Aug 16, 2012 6:19 pm

Syrufit

Syrufit
Hell's Emissary
Hell's Emissary
I won VS Fluffy 2-0.

Good games. Very Happy

49Speed of Light Tournament  - Page 2 Empty Re: Speed of Light Tournament Thu Aug 16, 2012 6:35 pm

Fluffytots

Fluffytots
Galactic Chaos
Galactic Chaos
i actually gave up because i didnt care but ull never know i couldve won so confirmed

50Speed of Light Tournament  - Page 2 Empty Re: Speed of Light Tournament Thu Aug 16, 2012 6:42 pm

Syrufit

Syrufit
Hell's Emissary
Hell's Emissary
Lost to effective.now 2-0.

Too. Many. Hieratics.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum