Toon World Academy
Welcome to Toon World Academy, please register here or login.
Make sure to read the starter guide and rules before posting.
If you have any questions ask them in the chatbox or PM one of the staff members.

Toon World Academy
Welcome to Toon World Academy, please register here or login.
Make sure to read the starter guide and rules before posting.
If you have any questions ask them in the chatbox or PM one of the staff members.

Toon World Academy
Anybody who wants to get tested for their dorm please post Here
Have you introduced yourself? Do that Here
Please read TWA's Rules Here
Interested in helping the site with cool features? Suggest them Here

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 4 of 5]

1Speed of Light Tournament  - Page 4 Empty Speed of Light Tournament Wed Aug 15, 2012 8:55 pm

Nuran

Nuran
Houseless
Houseless
First topic message reminder :

TWA Speed of Light Tourney
Speed of Light Tournament  - Page 4 Speed_of_light_by_jimmyisaac-d5bdmwt

Hello, good people of TWA! This tournament is designed to be a fast just like the name suggests. It's gonna be so fast that it's going to be a 12 people tourney and gives everyone something special to do and some little TC in their pockets as well as other prizes. Razz It's also chance to get in some last Dueling before some of your favorite cards get affected by the New Format! Here's some info before you sign up:

Prizes:
1st place: 2000 TC, a dorm upgrade and an Userbar.
2nd Place: 1500 TC
3rd Place: 1000 TC

Banlist:
- No Exodia, Burn, Stall, FTK
- No Deck Changing Allowed
- Single Elimination

(TCG/OCG allowed)

DN Name:

Accepted Duelists

1.MemorySP/~MemorySP~
2.Syrufit/Kyonaru
3.Phoenix Master/ lewis_emilio
4.ScarletXAce/ScarletXAce
5.effective.now/effective.now
6.necrofantasiayukari/necrofantasy777
7.AceBlaze7790/camp2290
8.Fluffytots/Fluffytots
9.Niko327/Niko327
10.Eheroduelist, Eheroduelist
11.Tempest/jjbox3
12.GaryRulez/GaryRulez

Pairings
Click the link below to view your opponent.

http://challonge.com/speedoflight

Finals:
Effective vs niko

Last edited by Nuran on Mon Sep 03, 2012 8:32 pm; edited 15 times in total

76Speed of Light Tournament  - Page 4 Empty Re: Speed of Light Tournament Thu Aug 23, 2012 3:31 am

effective.now

effective.now
Houseless
Houseless
Also jimi you forgot memorysp and tempest's results

77Speed of Light Tournament  - Page 4 Empty Re: Speed of Light Tournament Thu Aug 23, 2012 3:42 am

Niko327

Niko327
Houseless
Houseless
2-1 my win against Scarlet. and o.o I didn't know she was a girl my apologies Mad

78Speed of Light Tournament  - Page 4 Empty Re: Speed of Light Tournament Thu Aug 23, 2012 3:43 am

Scarlett

Scarlett
Houseless
Houseless
confirmed.

79Speed of Light Tournament  - Page 4 Empty Re: Speed of Light Tournament Thu Aug 23, 2012 3:50 am

Jimi

Jimi
Heaven's Guard
Heaven's Guard
Congratulations to Niko for making it into the finals! Who will duel him in the last and final match to claim victory?

We'll see soon enough.

80Speed of Light Tournament  - Page 4 Empty Re: Speed of Light Tournament Sun Aug 26, 2012 8:51 pm

Niko327

Niko327
Houseless
Houseless
soo.... Do I just win this or something? rofl this was a fail for a speedy tournament.

81Speed of Light Tournament  - Page 4 Empty Re: Speed of Light Tournament Sun Aug 26, 2012 11:14 pm

Eheroduelist

Eheroduelist
Galactic Chaos
Galactic Chaos
Niko327 wrote:soo.... Do I just win this or something? rofl this was a fail for a speedy tournament.
you're in finals. derp.

You get to duel either Tempy, Ace, or effective.

All depending on who wins the duels.

82Speed of Light Tournament  - Page 4 Empty Re: Speed of Light Tournament Sun Aug 26, 2012 11:27 pm

CryonixHeat

CryonixHeat
Industrial Illusion Leader
Industrial Illusion Leader
ACE YOU WILL BE MY HERO AND FRIEND FOREVER IF YOU WIN lol

im serious tho

83Speed of Light Tournament  - Page 4 Empty Re: Speed of Light Tournament Mon Aug 27, 2012 2:16 pm

Niko327

Niko327
Houseless
Houseless
Eheroduelist wrote:
Niko327 wrote:soo.... Do I just win this or something? rofl this was a fail for a speedy tournament.
you're in finals. derp.

lol I was being sarcastic cuz they don't seem to be trying too hard to finish their duel. Maybe they all just gonna forfeit XD

84Speed of Light Tournament  - Page 4 Empty Re: Speed of Light Tournament Mon Aug 27, 2012 2:17 pm

effective.now

effective.now
Houseless
Houseless
Niko327 wrote:
Eheroduelist wrote:
you're in finals. derp.

lol I was being sarcastic cuz they don't seem to be trying too hard to finish their duel. Maybe they all just gonna forfeit XD

im here ~____~

85Speed of Light Tournament  - Page 4 Empty Re: Speed of Light Tournament Mon Aug 27, 2012 3:05 pm

GaryRulez

GaryRulez
Galactic Chaos
Galactic Chaos
hmm. sense this tourny was supposed to go fast, and we have one matchup that is holding up the entire event. i propose a double DQ in the case of blaze and tempest for not having there match in a respectable time frame and holding the entire event up. which would then put effective.now vs niko327 for the finals. i dont want to DQ people but these events need to finish within a respectable time frame and this one is not. organizers please take my suggestion into consideration.

https://www.youtube.com/Garyrulz123

86Speed of Light Tournament  - Page 4 Empty Re: Speed of Light Tournament Mon Aug 27, 2012 3:09 pm

Fluffytots

Fluffytots
Galactic Chaos
Galactic Chaos
i agree with gary. we need to start ending tournaments much faster than we do. so the final match will be effective.now vs niko327

87Speed of Light Tournament  - Page 4 Empty Re: Speed of Light Tournament Mon Aug 27, 2012 3:13 pm

GaryRulez

GaryRulez
Galactic Chaos
Galactic Chaos
Fluffytots wrote:i agree with gary. we need to start ending tournaments much faster than we do. so the final match will be effective.now vs niko327

wait until its approved by an event organizer or an admin before you start changing stuff in events lol.

88Speed of Light Tournament  - Page 4 Empty Re: Speed of Light Tournament Mon Aug 27, 2012 3:14 pm

Fluffytots

Fluffytots
Galactic Chaos
Galactic Chaos
i know just saying if nuran agrees thatll be the final match

89Speed of Light Tournament  - Page 4 Empty Re: Speed of Light Tournament Mon Aug 27, 2012 4:37 pm

Nuran

Nuran
Houseless
Houseless
blaze and tempest got 24hrs to finish b4 i flip a coin

90Speed of Light Tournament  - Page 4 Empty Re: Speed of Light Tournament Mon Aug 27, 2012 7:50 pm

Tempest

Tempest
Heaven's Guard
Heaven's Guard

91Speed of Light Tournament  - Page 4 Empty Re: Speed of Light Tournament Mon Aug 27, 2012 7:52 pm

Jimi

Jimi
Heaven's Guard
Heaven's Guard
Thank you, Nuran for taking care of this. I appreciate it.

92Speed of Light Tournament  - Page 4 Empty Re: Speed of Light Tournament Wed Aug 29, 2012 12:35 am

Niko327

Niko327
Houseless
Houseless
Tempest wrote:https://i.imgur.com/RDcaQ.png

This means....???

93Speed of Light Tournament  - Page 4 Empty Re: Speed of Light Tournament Wed Aug 29, 2012 4:42 am

GaryRulez

GaryRulez
Galactic Chaos
Galactic Chaos
i know u prolly know this bro, but 24 hours be up man. whos gonna go on to the net round and take on effective? not to put any pressure on u or anything lol. but this things been running too long and needs to finish up with a mostly clear winner pretty soon methinks.

94Speed of Light Tournament  - Page 4 Empty Re: Speed of Light Tournament Thu Aug 30, 2012 11:12 pm

Niko327

Niko327
Houseless
Houseless
..... So should I just duel Effective for the finals then? No one else seems to care.

95Speed of Light Tournament  - Page 4 Empty Re: Speed of Light Tournament Thu Aug 30, 2012 11:26 pm

Tempest

Tempest
Heaven's Guard
Heaven's Guard
He made a topic stating he was taking a leave... lol.

You won't be awarded a free win -.-

96Speed of Light Tournament  - Page 4 Empty Re: Speed of Light Tournament Fri Aug 31, 2012 12:15 am

Niko327

Niko327
Houseless
Houseless
it's not a free win... Im in the finals anyway lol.

He should have settled it before taking a leave or left it up to a different admin. How long this is taking is ridiculous.

97Speed of Light Tournament  - Page 4 Empty Re: Speed of Light Tournament Fri Aug 31, 2012 12:38 am

Jimi

Jimi
Heaven's Guard
Heaven's Guard
This needs to be done with. I'm sorry for whatever reason effective has taken a leave for but this is going to require a disqualification.

98Speed of Light Tournament  - Page 4 Empty Re: Speed of Light Tournament Fri Aug 31, 2012 3:24 am

effective.now

effective.now
Houseless
Houseless
wait, what?

When did i take a leave?

these guys didnt finish thier match in like forever and i am waiting

99Speed of Light Tournament  - Page 4 Empty Re: Speed of Light Tournament Fri Aug 31, 2012 3:51 am

GaryRulez

GaryRulez
Galactic Chaos
Galactic Chaos
but this is why a decision needs to be made, going back to my original suggestion. IMO both tempest and ace should be DQed, simply because they have both failed to put in the time to try and get there match it. it takes 2 to tango eh. and with a double DQ it shows that ere not showing favoritism to staff either. showing that even if your staff, if you fail to get your match in within a respectable time frame you too will be DQed.

100Speed of Light Tournament  - Page 4 Empty Re: Speed of Light Tournament Fri Aug 31, 2012 3:14 pm

Niko327

Niko327
Houseless
Houseless
Tempest left anyway, so they can't even duel. Either Ace gets to move on and duel effective, or I can duel Effective for the finals. Either is ok with me, but how I see it Ace hasn't been active either, so to get this done with it would be best to go with Gary's suggestion. Seems like the most logical and efficient way to solve this.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum