Toon World Academy
Welcome to Toon World Academy, please register here or login.
Make sure to read the starter guide and rules before posting.
If you have any questions ask them in the chatbox or PM one of the staff members.

Toon World Academy
Welcome to Toon World Academy, please register here or login.
Make sure to read the starter guide and rules before posting.
If you have any questions ask them in the chatbox or PM one of the staff members.

Toon World Academy
Anybody who wants to get tested for their dorm please post Here
Have you introduced yourself? Do that Here
Please read TWA's Rules Here
Interested in helping the site with cool features? Suggest them Here

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Hidden Beatdown by Aster Phoenix Empty Hidden Beatdown by Aster Phoenix Tue Jun 12, 2012 10:49 pm

Aster Phoenix

Aster Phoenix
Houseless
Houseless
Monsters: 7

3x Elemental HERO Bubbleman
3x Elemental HERO Neos Alius
1x Elemental HERO Stratos

Spells: 20

1x Book of Moon
1x Dark Hole
3x E - Emergency Call
1x Future Fusion
3x Gemini Spark
1x Heavy Storm
1x Mask Change
3x Miracle Fusion
1x Monster Reborn
1x Mystical Space Typhoon
3x Pot of Duality
1x Reinforcement of the Army

Traps: 13
2x Bottomless Trap Hole
2x Compulsory Evacuation Device
2x Hero Blast
1x Solemn Judgment
2x Solemn Warning
2x Starlight Road
2x Torrential Tribute

Extra Deck: 15
2x Elemental HERO Absolute Zero
1x Elemental HERO Gaia
1x Elemental HERO Great Tornado
3x Elemental HERO The Shining
1x Masked HERO Acid
1x Stardust Dragon
2x Blade Armor Ninja
1x Gem-Knight Pearl
2x Number 39: Utopia
1x Number C39: Utopia Ray

Side Deck: 3 (Don't Want To Reveal The Rest)
2x Super Polymerization
1x Elemental HERO Nova Master

Basics:
>> Alright, so you start of with 6 cards, you would expect to have about 2-3 Trap Cards. If you draw Starlight Road, set it, as well as some other spells/traps. You should only summon Neo Alius on the first turn and have a set Hero Blast and/or Gemini Spark. Do NOT summon Stratos or Bubbleman on the FIRST turn.
>> Always use Pot of Duality first turn, that is why 3 is needed.
>> If you don't draw Starlight Road, don't set to many cards unless you want to SS Bubbleman.

Elemental HERO Stratos - starts the combo of getting Bubbleman to your Hand and Special Summoning it. You want to make sure that you don't have any monsters in your hand when you summon it, but in case you do, you might want to get a Bubbleman from your Deck if Neos is in your hand, or vice versa. Another combo is Stratos + Bubbleman = Blade Armor Ninja, detach Stratos, then you can activate your set Monster Reborn and get Stratos, get Bubbleman, SS him and get another Blade Armor Ninja. Note that you can use the 2nd Blade Armor Ninja's effect on the 1st one so that the 1st one can attack 4x and the 2nd one can attack only once.

Elemental HERO Bubbleman - if you have no cards in your hand or field and you summon Stratos, which they Bottomless it, a good choice is to get Elemental HERO Bubbleman, and use his effect by special summoning it, which will let you draw 2. You can also use Bubbleman's effect if you Monster Reborn it, you may draw 2 cards.

Elemental HERO Neos Alius - you summon Neos Alius and they bottomless it, you can chain with Gemini Spark. It also has a high attack

Book of Moon - a very important card, helps you if they have all monsters in attack including ones with low attack so they can finally wipe your last life point, you can use it in this situation in the Battle Phase when an attack has been declared. Hopefully you will top deck something good.

Future Fusion - its good to use it when you start, you would send Neos Alius and Bubbleman to reveal Absolute Zero. You can use the 2 materials for a Miracle Fusion to get The Shining.

Solemn Warning - to stop trigger effects and cards that would special summon.

Trigger Effect - http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Trigger_effect

Starlight Road - good against Lightsworns and other effects that would destroy a couple of cards at the same time, such as; Heavy Storm and Dark Hole.

kiryu111 wrote:Side deck can be made in loads of different dirrections, and I believe each player should make their own side deck.

I Will Update the Extra Deck Combos Soon when I get some time!

~Created Entirely By Me Thanks For Reading, Comment and Please Do NOT RIP~

2Hidden Beatdown by Aster Phoenix Empty Re: Hidden Beatdown by Aster Phoenix Tue Jun 12, 2012 10:53 pm

Lunatic

Lunatic
Dark Desolation
Dark Desolation
Awesome article Aster.
Love to see how the deck is on the field.
PM me or something for a duel with it xD

3Hidden Beatdown by Aster Phoenix Empty Re: Hidden Beatdown by Aster Phoenix Tue Jun 12, 2012 10:54 pm

Oz

Oz
Houseless
Houseless
And I don't know what you mean by "Do NOT RIP"
This is a deck showcase, noobs are going to rip.

4Hidden Beatdown by Aster Phoenix Empty Re: Hidden Beatdown by Aster Phoenix Tue Jun 12, 2012 10:58 pm

Aster Phoenix

Aster Phoenix
Houseless
Houseless
Oz wrote:And I don't know what you mean by "Do NOT RIP"
This is a deck showcase, noobs are going to rip.

Do NOT RIP meaning do not copy and paste the Article/Deck Showcase and say it yours. You can use the deck on DN ._.

5Hidden Beatdown by Aster Phoenix Empty Re: Hidden Beatdown by Aster Phoenix Tue Jun 12, 2012 11:01 pm

Oz

Oz
Houseless
Houseless
Why did you choose Bubbleman Beat in particular to showcase?

6Hidden Beatdown by Aster Phoenix Empty Re: Hidden Beatdown by Aster Phoenix Tue Jun 12, 2012 11:03 pm

Aster Phoenix

Aster Phoenix
Houseless
Houseless
I beat an entire team and school with it xD

7Hidden Beatdown by Aster Phoenix Empty Re: Hidden Beatdown by Aster Phoenix Tue Jun 12, 2012 11:44 pm

yuseifudo33

yuseifudo33
Houseless
Houseless
NO RIP for article good lol
almost every now uses this deck really

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum