Toon World Academy
Welcome to Toon World Academy, please register here or login.
Make sure to read the starter guide and rules before posting.
If you have any questions ask them in the chatbox or PM one of the staff members.

Toon World Academy
Welcome to Toon World Academy, please register here or login.
Make sure to read the starter guide and rules before posting.
If you have any questions ask them in the chatbox or PM one of the staff members.

Toon World Academy
Anybody who wants to get tested for their dorm please post Here
Have you introduced yourself? Do that Here
Please read TWA's Rules Here
Interested in helping the site with cool features? Suggest them Here

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 15 ... 30  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 30]

1Comment on the Above's Avatar Empty Comment on the Above's Avatar Thu Jun 28, 2012 6:25 pm

Kimo Force

Kimo Force
Dark Desolation
Dark Desolation
So I'm not sure if I need permission to post this, but in this game, you post what you think of the above poster's avatar. It may be your general opinion or whatever you think the avatar is portraying.
So for instance, Nobody posted before me. His avatar is portraying a very strong message here, that nothing is still nothing. Once said by the great William Shakespeare.

http://kimoforce.deviantart.com/

2Comment on the Above's Avatar Empty Re: Comment on the Above's Avatar Thu Jun 28, 2012 6:30 pm

Jimi

Jimi
Heaven's Guard
Heaven's Guard
It is evil incarnate.

3Comment on the Above's Avatar Empty Re: Comment on the Above's Avatar Thu Jun 28, 2012 6:32 pm

Syrufit

Syrufit
Hell's Emissary
Hell's Emissary
Spoiler:

It's a girl with a scythe. That's all.
Her dress is nice. Very Happy

4Comment on the Above's Avatar Empty Re: Comment on the Above's Avatar Thu Jun 28, 2012 6:33 pm

CryonixHeat

CryonixHeat
Industrial Illusion Leader
nice head phones and the size of the pic

5Comment on the Above's Avatar Empty Re: Comment on the Above's Avatar Thu Jun 28, 2012 6:40 pm

Kimo Force

Kimo Force
Dark Desolation
Dark Desolation
You avatar shouts Soul Eater. Tell me, how much of a Soul Eater fan are you?
As for my icon, it's actually Oz from Canimals. It's a kid's show that sees a lot of use in the advertising business.

Last edited by Kimo Force on Thu Jun 28, 2012 6:44 pm; edited 1 time in total

6Comment on the Above's Avatar Empty Re: Comment on the Above's Avatar Thu Jun 28, 2012 6:42 pm

Oz

Oz
Houseless
Houseless
What is this?
i don't even..

7Comment on the Above's Avatar Empty Re: Comment on the Above's Avatar Thu Jun 28, 2012 6:45 pm

CryonixHeat

CryonixHeat
enough to tell you that fight with black star and soul against kidd topped everything they did....kidding but seriously i love soul eater and your avatar is tearing my heart out with fear

8Comment on the Above's Avatar Empty Re: Comment on the Above's Avatar Thu Jun 28, 2012 6:48 pm

Syrufit

Syrufit
Hell's Emissary
Hell's Emissary
TheFistOfOdin wrote:enough to tell you that fight with black star and soul against kidd topped everything they did....kidding but seriously i love soul eater and your avatar is tearing my heart out with fear
Uhh... be more careful with those. You're supposed to comment on Oz's avatar, not Kimo's. It's the second time you do that.

As to your avatar... it's Death The Kid, right?
How can you even shoot a gun with your little finger...?

9Comment on the Above's Avatar Empty Re: Comment on the Above's Avatar Thu Jun 28, 2012 6:51 pm

AsianShadow

AsianShadow
Industrial Illusions
Industrial Illusions
I love how your avatar looks so innocent,but is carrying what happens to look like a katana.

10Comment on the Above's Avatar Empty Re: Comment on the Above's Avatar Thu Jun 28, 2012 6:54 pm

CryonixHeat

CryonixHeat
those eyes are just staring deep.... and i changed it the first time i messed up

11Comment on the Above's Avatar Empty Re: Comment on the Above's Avatar Thu Jun 28, 2012 6:54 pm

Jimi

Jimi
Heaven's Guard
Heaven's Guard
Syrufit wrote:

It's a girl with a scythe. That's all.
Her dress is nice. Very Happy

A girl with a scythe?...Die now.

12Comment on the Above's Avatar Empty Re: Comment on the Above's Avatar Thu Jun 28, 2012 7:04 pm

Lunatic

Lunatic
Dark Desolation
Dark Desolation
Some type of, idk wtf that is, Grim reaper girl :p lmfao

13Comment on the Above's Avatar Empty Re: Comment on the Above's Avatar Thu Jun 28, 2012 7:09 pm

Jimi

Jimi
Heaven's Guard
Heaven's Guard
Her name is Dead Master...from an OVA called Black Rock Shooter.

& he looks like a classic gentleman

14Comment on the Above's Avatar Empty Re: Comment on the Above's Avatar Thu Jun 28, 2012 7:54 pm

Oz

Oz
Houseless
Houseless
Well Dead Master creeps me out..those green eyes '_'

15Comment on the Above's Avatar Empty Re: Comment on the Above's Avatar Thu Jun 28, 2012 8:08 pm

Melz

Melz
Houseless
Houseless
^ lol looks like t.g rush rhino going super nova

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100003570358710

16Comment on the Above's Avatar Empty Re: Comment on the Above's Avatar Thu Jun 28, 2012 8:20 pm

CryonixHeat

CryonixHeat
damn that bod

17Comment on the Above's Avatar Empty Re: Comment on the Above's Avatar Thu Jun 28, 2012 9:28 pm

MemorySP

MemorySP
Hell's Emissary
Hell's Emissary
OMG its kid. He's not symmetrical even BlackStar is better xD

18Comment on the Above's Avatar Empty Re: Comment on the Above's Avatar Fri Jun 29, 2012 7:07 am

~Grapha~

~Grapha~
Houseless
Houseless
A blind sasuke is blind lol I actually like Jimi Avatar @_@ Pretty Very Happy

19Comment on the Above's Avatar Empty Re: Comment on the Above's Avatar Fri Jun 29, 2012 7:17 am

Tempest

Tempest
Heaven's Guard
Heaven's Guard
Not as good as Hatsune Miku.

20Comment on the Above's Avatar Empty Re: Comment on the Above's Avatar Fri Jun 29, 2012 7:17 am

Kimo Force

Kimo Force
Dark Desolation
Dark Desolation
I can tell you're into loli gals.

21Comment on the Above's Avatar Empty Re: Comment on the Above's Avatar Fri Jun 29, 2012 7:21 am

yuseifudo33

yuseifudo33
Houseless
Houseless
dafudge is that?

22Comment on the Above's Avatar Empty Re: Comment on the Above's Avatar Fri Jun 29, 2012 7:29 am

Tempest

Tempest
Heaven's Guard
Heaven's Guard
How do you not know ._______.

Cool avy bro.

23Comment on the Above's Avatar Empty Re: Comment on the Above's Avatar Fri Jun 29, 2012 8:24 am

bakura normal

bakura normal
Houseless
Houseless
She looks so clueless it's funny x_x

24Comment on the Above's Avatar Empty Re: Comment on the Above's Avatar Fri Jun 29, 2012 8:47 am

yuseifudo33

yuseifudo33
Houseless
Houseless
on a small pic like that he looks like bryce harper

25Comment on the Above's Avatar Empty Re: Comment on the Above's Avatar Fri Jun 29, 2012 9:49 am

Nuran

Nuran
Houseless
Houseless
look at my hair

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 30]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 15 ... 30  Next