Toon World Academy
Welcome to Toon World Academy, please register here or login.
Make sure to read the starter guide and rules before posting.
If you have any questions ask them in the chatbox or PM one of the staff members.

Toon World Academy
Welcome to Toon World Academy, please register here or login.
Make sure to read the starter guide and rules before posting.
If you have any questions ask them in the chatbox or PM one of the staff members.

Toon World Academy
Anybody who wants to get tested for their dorm please post Here
Have you introduced yourself? Do that Here
Please read TWA's Rules Here
Interested in helping the site with cool features? Suggest them Here

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1My Arcana Force Fairies Deck Empty My Arcana Force Fairies Deck Wed Jul 11, 2012 4:37 pm

DorVee

DorVee
Houseless
Houseless
https://imgur.com/1Cf5E
This is my deck so far... Any help with it would be appreciated. Trying to make a version at 40-43 cards. And yeah, Athena is just there for her effect I am assuming. Used the suggested cards on wiki, and ignore the Side Deck. Those are for a future deck. :@yep: :3:

Last edited by DorVee on Wed Jul 11, 2012 4:52 pm; edited 2 times in total

2My Arcana Force Fairies Deck Empty Re: My Arcana Force Fairies Deck Wed Jul 11, 2012 4:47 pm

Germanfan23

Germanfan23
Houseless
Houseless
i cant see the pic D: can u link it

3My Arcana Force Fairies Deck Empty Re: My Arcana Force Fairies Deck Wed Jul 11, 2012 4:53 pm

DorVee

DorVee
Houseless
Houseless
germanfan23 wrote:i cant see the pic D: can u link it

Did it. Wrong link was in the IMG tags, guess I don't know really how to use Imgur for that.

4My Arcana Force Fairies Deck Empty Re: My Arcana Force Fairies Deck Wed Jul 11, 2012 4:59 pm

CryonixHeat

CryonixHeat
Industrial Illusion Leader
Industrial Illusion Leader
take out every non arcana fairy execpt for and iguess athena
add heca trice and valhalla

https://i.imgur.com/IR5Et.jpg

here use this for a template

if you had used a deck with under 43 cards you wouldve gotten yellow

...you need to try and not make the deck 50

5My Arcana Force Fairies Deck Empty Re: My Arcana Force Fairies Deck Wed Jul 11, 2012 5:02 pm

DorVee

DorVee
Houseless
Houseless
TheFistOfOdin wrote:take out every non arcana fairy execpt for and iguess athena
add heca trice and valhalla

https://i.imgur.com/IR5Et.jpg

here use this for a template

if you had used a deck with under 43 cards you wouldve gotten yellow

...you need to try and not make the deck 50

Relook at the image, dude. I have Hecatrice and Valhalla! And by the way, without some of the other fairies, I kinda would not do as consistant for the playstile I go for... But I will try your template to see if it works more consistant. Mine is currently at 1.2-0.8 Win-Loss ratio.

EDIT - No way to counter Spirit Reaper, Marshmallon, etc. Thus inconsistant... O.e Little did you realize the fuel of the deck was focused on fairies, by the way. Arcanas don't really got enough support cards in my oponion on their own, kind of like Toons.

Last edited by DorVee on Wed Jul 11, 2012 6:49 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : EDIT)

6My Arcana Force Fairies Deck Empty Re: My Arcana Force Fairies Deck Wed Aug 01, 2012 10:27 pm

DorVee

DorVee
Houseless
Houseless
No more updates going into this deck genre from me. It's currently listed build is actually the most stable I can make it myself... Please lock!

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum