Toon World Academy
Welcome to Toon World Academy, please register here or login.
Make sure to read the starter guide and rules before posting.
If you have any questions ask them in the chatbox or PM one of the staff members.

Toon World Academy
Welcome to Toon World Academy, please register here or login.
Make sure to read the starter guide and rules before posting.
If you have any questions ask them in the chatbox or PM one of the staff members.

Toon World Academy
Anybody who wants to get tested for their dorm please post Here
Have you introduced yourself? Do that Here
Please read TWA's Rules Here
Interested in helping the site with cool features? Suggest them Here

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Kingdom Yellow Official Ruling Help Thread Empty Kingdom Yellow Official Ruling Help Thread Fri Jul 13, 2012 12:47 am

GaryRulez

GaryRulez
Galactic Chaos
Galactic Chaos
hey guys, this is a thread were members of the yellow kingdom can come directly in to talk about card rulings as well as ask questions about them, seeing as how this may have been one of the reasons many of us are in kingdom yellow. its good to all get better together at a dorm in this aspect. so dont be afraid to ask questions here, and we will try to answer them as best as possible eh. and with answers please try to have proof, like a link to a wiki or official site page or to another forum were u got the question answered. thank you!
- GaryRulez

https://www.youtube.com/Garyrulz123

Tempest

Tempest
Heaven's Guard
Heaven's Guard
Spam deleted by request and topic moved

GaryRulez

GaryRulez
Galactic Chaos
Galactic Chaos
for helping people i will bring up a card with some odd rulings and how it effects other cards. the card is mausoleum of the emperor. http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Mausoleum_of_the_Emperor
certain things like how it cannot be used for the effects of beast king barbaros or gilford the lightning, because at least 1 monster must be tributed and mausoleum of the emperor doesnt count as being a tribute summon. also how monarchs dont work with the card for the same reason. as well as not being able to summon cards like destiny hero plasma or the wicked avatar because they cannot be normal summoned, and mausoleum only helps with normal summoning or setting, not special summoning. any more interesting rulings or tips about this card? one of my all time fav cards, but bogged down by rulings that keep it from being viable imo.

DarkFox94

DarkFox94
Houseless
Houseless
another ruling I had to find out for my machine deck Machina fortress can be used as part of the tribute to the graveyard with another machine monster but Two machina fortress Can't be used to bring both back I have learned that the hard way

A. I realize I am only shadow but i hope to become kingdom yellow and
b. I unfortunately do not have a wiki page to add to it I am at an apple store with my cousin to get his iphone replaced (android is better) I will post a wiki page on it when i get home

Last edited by DarkFox94 on Wed Aug 22, 2012 9:03 am; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Added something)

CryonixHeat

CryonixHeat
Industrial Illusion Leader
Industrial Illusion Leader
DarkFox94 wrote:another ruling I had to find out for my machine deck Machina fortress can be used as part of the tribute to the graveyard with another machine monster but Two machina fortress can be used to bring both back I have learned that the hard way

b. I unfortunately do not have a wiki page to add to it I am at an apple store with my cousin to get his iphone replaced (android is better) I will post a wiki page on it when i get home

You cant use 2 fotress's and summon both because you must pay the cost individually

i.e. you must tribute diffferent monsters for the second one

its just like you cant use 2 trags for one attack

GaryRulez

GaryRulez
Galactic Chaos
Galactic Chaos
DarkFox94 wrote:another ruling I had to find out for my machine deck Machina fortress can be used as part of the tribute to the graveyard with another machine monster but Two machina fortress can be used to bring both back I have learned that the hard way

hey man, i like ur drive. push for kingdom yellow because if u got the drive and the skillz its definitly within reach. ur definitly welcome to bring up specific ruling questions here. dont just worry about what i post for the most part if u have to own things or issues throw em up and the best of the yellow kingdom will throw at u what they know eh.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum