Toon World Academy
Welcome to Toon World Academy, please register here or login.
Make sure to read the starter guide and rules before posting.
If you have any questions ask them in the chatbox or PM one of the staff members.

Toon World Academy
Welcome to Toon World Academy, please register here or login.
Make sure to read the starter guide and rules before posting.
If you have any questions ask them in the chatbox or PM one of the staff members.

Toon World Academy
Anybody who wants to get tested for their dorm please post Here
Have you introduced yourself? Do that Here
Please read TWA's Rules Here
Interested in helping the site with cool features? Suggest them Here

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1NEW ADMIN of DN is one of us Empty NEW ADMIN of DN is one of us Wed Jul 18, 2012 8:02 am

Fluffytots

Fluffytots
Galactic Chaos
Galactic Chaos
on the DN you might know of the admin exams. well one of our members Empire Dog DN name is unorthodoxical Princ has become an admin. we wish him the best of luck to him and i congrated him when i found out so everyone make sure to give him support.

2NEW ADMIN of DN is one of us Empty Re: NEW ADMIN of DN is one of us Wed Jul 18, 2012 8:06 am

Syrufit

Syrufit
Hell's Emissary
Hell's Emissary
Fluffytots wrote:on the DN you might know of the admin exams. well one of our members Empire Dog DN name is unorthodoxical Princ has become an admin. we wish him the best of luck to him and i congrated him when i found out so everyone make sure to give him support.
Well it looks pretty obvious to me: he's a judge IRL and knows rulings like his pockets. Very Happy

'grats Princ!

3NEW ADMIN of DN is one of us Empty Re: NEW ADMIN of DN is one of us Wed Jul 18, 2012 8:09 am

Fluffytots

Fluffytots
Galactic Chaos
Galactic Chaos
thats why whenever we go to war we can have him as the judge as an advantage

4NEW ADMIN of DN is one of us Empty Re: NEW ADMIN of DN is one of us Wed Jul 18, 2012 8:30 am

neji2k

neji2k
Houseless
Houseless
congrats on becoming and admin

and how is it an advantage?

5NEW ADMIN of DN is one of us Empty Re: NEW ADMIN of DN is one of us Wed Jul 18, 2012 9:16 am

Fluffytots

Fluffytots
Galactic Chaos
Galactic Chaos
its an advantage towards we know its a fair fight if were dueling an academy with there judge he could cheat for them but for us we have a reliable source

6NEW ADMIN of DN is one of us Empty Re: NEW ADMIN of DN is one of us Wed Jul 18, 2012 12:56 pm

GaryRulez

GaryRulez
Galactic Chaos
Galactic Chaos
nice, congrats in becoming a DN admin. thats pretty cool eh.

https://www.youtube.com/Garyrulz123

7NEW ADMIN of DN is one of us Empty Re: NEW ADMIN of DN is one of us Wed Jul 18, 2012 2:44 pm

neji2k

neji2k
Houseless
Houseless
really...cheat for them i forgot we don't have smart duelist that know about rulings

8NEW ADMIN of DN is one of us Empty Re: NEW ADMIN of DN is one of us Wed Jul 18, 2012 2:48 pm

Fluffytots

Fluffytots
Galactic Chaos
Galactic Chaos
well you do know the judge has the power of giving the win to a person so you get what im getting at. doesnt matter though we have our own judge now

9NEW ADMIN of DN is one of us Empty Re: NEW ADMIN of DN is one of us Wed Jul 18, 2012 2:48 pm

Syrufit

Syrufit
Hell's Emissary
Hell's Emissary
Fluffytots wrote:well you do know the judge has the power of giving the win to a person so you get what im getting at. doesnt matter though we have our own judge now
We have Melz already.. I guess she's enough.

10NEW ADMIN of DN is one of us Empty Re: NEW ADMIN of DN is one of us Wed Jul 18, 2012 2:49 pm

Fluffytots

Fluffytots
Galactic Chaos
Galactic Chaos
well im saying an actual admin of DN

11NEW ADMIN of DN is one of us Empty Re: NEW ADMIN of DN is one of us Wed Jul 18, 2012 8:02 pm

MemorySP

MemorySP
Hell's Emissary
Hell's Emissary
LOL, cool. Congratz on princ on admin.

12NEW ADMIN of DN is one of us Empty Re: NEW ADMIN of DN is one of us Wed Jul 18, 2012 8:34 pm

Exiled

Exiled
Houseless
Houseless
We already had 2 on TWA, welcome to the team though unorthadox

13NEW ADMIN of DN is one of us Empty Re: NEW ADMIN of DN is one of us Wed Jul 18, 2012 8:56 pm

CryonixHeat

CryonixHeat
Industrial Illusion Leader
Industrial Illusion Leader
yeah you totaly forgot about exiled and darkness evil

14NEW ADMIN of DN is one of us Empty Re: NEW ADMIN of DN is one of us Wed Jul 18, 2012 9:50 pm

Maximillion Pegasus

Maximillion Pegasus
Good job! XD

15NEW ADMIN of DN is one of us Empty Re: NEW ADMIN of DN is one of us Wed Jul 18, 2012 11:49 pm

Jimi

Jimi
Heaven's Guard
Heaven's Guard
I'm moving this to Off-Topic Discussion. Although I'm glad about the news, I think we should keep this thread (Announcements) filled with crucial information. Plus it shows up on the portal o.o

Topic Moved to Off-Topic Disc.

Last edited by Jimi on Wed Jul 18, 2012 11:54 pm; edited 1 time in total

16NEW ADMIN of DN is one of us Empty Re: NEW ADMIN of DN is one of us Wed Jul 18, 2012 11:52 pm

GaryRulez

GaryRulez
Galactic Chaos
Galactic Chaos
how tough are the admin exams? because i noticed that there posted again on the log in page.

https://www.youtube.com/Garyrulz123

17NEW ADMIN of DN is one of us Empty Re: NEW ADMIN of DN is one of us Thu Jul 19, 2012 12:18 am

Exiled

Exiled
Houseless
Houseless
A lot harder than the previous one

18NEW ADMIN of DN is one of us Empty Re: NEW ADMIN of DN is one of us Thu Jul 19, 2012 9:24 am

Fluffytots

Fluffytots
Galactic Chaos
Galactic Chaos
im not really interested in the admin of DN to much work lol

19NEW ADMIN of DN is one of us Empty Re: NEW ADMIN of DN is one of us Thu Jul 19, 2012 10:34 am

Aster Phoenix

Aster Phoenix
Houseless
Houseless
If only I knew who he was :S

20NEW ADMIN of DN is one of us Empty Re: NEW ADMIN of DN is one of us Thu Jul 19, 2012 1:14 pm

Fluffytots

Fluffytots
Galactic Chaos
Galactic Chaos
lol you missed alot while you were gone

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum