Toon World Academy
Welcome to Toon World Academy, please register here or login.
Make sure to read the starter guide and rules before posting.
If you have any questions ask them in the chatbox or PM one of the staff members.

Toon World Academy
Welcome to Toon World Academy, please register here or login.
Make sure to read the starter guide and rules before posting.
If you have any questions ask them in the chatbox or PM one of the staff members.

Toon World Academy
Anybody who wants to get tested for their dorm please post Here
Have you introduced yourself? Do that Here
Please read TWA's Rules Here
Interested in helping the site with cool features? Suggest them Here

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 3 of 10]

1New Testing Queue - Page 3 Empty New Testing Queue Fri Jul 27, 2012 11:05 pm

Maximillion Pegasus

Maximillion Pegasus
First topic message reminder :

This is TWA's Testing Queue. Please post a message here if you want to be tested for Kingdom Yellow or Shining Blue.

TWA now has a new testing system so please read this thread: http://www.toonworldacademy.net/t1564-twa-s-testing-system This is a must read if you are wanting to be tested.

The first test is now free.

How to ask for a test:
Code:

DN name:
Timezone:
Subject: (Shining Blue or Kingdom yellow)

51New Testing Queue - Page 3 Empty Re: New Testing Queue Tue Aug 21, 2012 4:05 pm

GaryRulez

GaryRulez
Galactic Chaos
Galactic Chaos
Phoenix King wrote:lol cant belive im doing this
requesting a retest

test type[kingdom yellow]

u do realize it really wouldnt do anything considering that I.I. is technically higher up then kingdom yellow. so nothing would change on ur profile or sidebar and such. are u still sure u want to spend effectives TC and go for that?

https://www.youtube.com/Garyrulz123

52New Testing Queue - Page 3 Empty Re: New Testing Queue Tue Aug 21, 2012 4:11 pm

Fated Chronos

Fated Chronos
Houseless
Houseless
Apparently I am supposed to get a re-test... but I don't think that will be necessary. I am just gonna pass on the whole thing.

53New Testing Queue - Page 3 Empty Re: New Testing Queue Tue Aug 21, 2012 4:30 pm

GaryRulez

GaryRulez
Galactic Chaos
Galactic Chaos
Fated Chronos wrote:Apparently I am supposed to get a re-test... but I don't think that will be necessary. I am just gonna pass on the whole thing.

i think u should take the retest, either we can get u a different tester or i will test you myself this time around and get it done properly. too bad things didnt work out with ur first tester tho...

https://www.youtube.com/Garyrulz123

54New Testing Queue - Page 3 Empty Re: New Testing Queue Tue Aug 21, 2012 5:12 pm

CryonixHeat

CryonixHeat
Industrial Illusion Leader
Fated Chronos wrote:Apparently I am supposed to get a re-test... but I don't think that will be necessary. I am just gonna pass on the whole thing.

tots told me i could test you in hiis place.....but then you logged off and hurt my feelings...[cries]

55New Testing Queue - Page 3 Empty Re: New Testing Queue Tue Aug 21, 2012 5:16 pm

MemorySP

MemorySP
Hell's Emissary
Hell's Emissary
I'll test you if you still want it. Im like the only teacher that still tests when they got time

56New Testing Queue - Page 3 Empty Re: New Testing Queue Thu Aug 23, 2012 2:40 pm

Classy

Classy
Houseless
Houseless
DN name: Dryerfish
Timezone: East Coast
Subject: Kingdom Yellow

57New Testing Queue - Page 3 Empty Re: New Testing Queue Fri Aug 24, 2012 4:37 pm

raissa ana' marriana

raissa ana' marriana
Houseless
Houseless
DN name: needaname
time zone:-5 GMT
subject:Kingdom Yellow

58New Testing Queue - Page 3 Empty Re: New Testing Queue Sat Aug 25, 2012 10:59 am

Fluffytots

Fluffytots
Galactic Chaos
Galactic Chaos
ill test u both when u both are online

59New Testing Queue - Page 3 Empty Re: New Testing Queue Sun Aug 26, 2012 5:27 pm

Whatup1111

Whatup1111
Houseless
Houseless
DN Name: Whatup1111
GMT: -5

60New Testing Queue - Page 3 Empty Re: New Testing Queue Sun Aug 26, 2012 6:55 pm

Fluffytots

Fluffytots
Galactic Chaos
Galactic Chaos
i will get to you once i have time im busy ATM but ill test u if u want

61New Testing Queue - Page 3 Empty Duel Test Request Tue Aug 28, 2012 5:14 am

Ixedriel

Ixedriel
Houseless
Houseless
DN name: Ixedriel
Timezone: PST
Subject: Shining Blue, if possible. If not then Kingdom Yellow.

62New Testing Queue - Page 3 Empty Re: New Testing Queue Thu Aug 30, 2012 1:04 am

paulrichards

paulrichards
Houseless
Houseless
DN name: (sleepyforest)paul
Timezone: pacific standard time
Subject: Shining Blue

63New Testing Queue - Page 3 Empty Re: New Testing Queue Fri Aug 31, 2012 9:16 pm

SacredPharaohAtem

SacredPharaohAtem
Houseless
Houseless
My name is Atem, once known as HighPriestSeto

I'd like to take the Exam for ShiningBlue please

DN: BlueEyesWhiteKnight
Timezone: North America/East cost (currently 10:15 pm)
Subject ShiningBlue

And i'll add this question here. if i should fail this test will i have to remain in shadow? or will i be placed in the dorm that best shows my status?

64New Testing Queue - Page 3 Empty Re: New Testing Queue Fri Aug 31, 2012 11:27 pm

CryonixHeat

CryonixHeat
SacredPharaohAtem wrote:My name is Atem, once known as HighPriestSeto

I'd like to take the Exam for ShiningBlue please

DN: BlueEyesWhiteKnight
Timezone: North America/East cost (currently 10:15 pm)
Subject ShiningBlue

And i'll add this question here. if i should fail this test will i have to remain in shadow? or will i be placed in the dorm that best shows my status?

yes you will stay in purple if you fail sorry

65New Testing Queue - Page 3 Empty Re: New Testing Queue Sat Sep 01, 2012 2:11 am

SacredPharaohAtem

SacredPharaohAtem
Houseless
Houseless
That is a little troublesome. prehaps i should rethink myself here.. but at the same time i feel as if the moment i doubt my ability its all over...

66New Testing Queue - Page 3 Empty Re: New Testing Queue Sat Sep 01, 2012 3:28 am

SacredPharaohAtem

SacredPharaohAtem
Houseless
Houseless
Volibear wrote:Did you read the testing system? 'Cause it says you need 10 duel arena wins. before you can take the test. You have liek 12 posts lol
yes i have. but i do not see why it matters what my duels and what my posts equal out too. i said i want to take the test. that means i will take the test. 10 wins will be easy enough to obtain

67New Testing Queue - Page 3 Empty Re: New Testing Queue Sat Sep 01, 2012 3:42 am

Syrufit

Syrufit
Hell's Emissary
Hell's Emissary
You only need 10 Duel Arena wins to retake the test if you fail it once.

So everyone gets to choose what they want to go for. If they fail, they stay in purple until they satisfy some conditions (which in this case would be 10 wins) and take a retest. ^-^

68New Testing Queue - Page 3 Empty Re: New Testing Queue Sat Sep 01, 2012 4:06 am

SacredPharaohAtem

SacredPharaohAtem
Houseless
Houseless
just nowrealized that i responded to a post that i do not believe was ment for me because i was not paying any mind to what i was doing x.x

69New Testing Queue - Page 3 Empty Re: New Testing Queue Sat Sep 01, 2012 4:27 am

aznboy789

aznboy789
Houseless
Houseless
arena duels are what i was telling you about atem

70New Testing Queue - Page 3 Empty Re: New Testing Queue Sat Sep 01, 2012 4:32 am

SacredPharaohAtem

SacredPharaohAtem
Houseless
Houseless
aznboy789 wrote:arena duels are what i was telling you about atem
i know.

71New Testing Queue - Page 3 Empty Re: New Testing Queue Sat Sep 01, 2012 5:24 am

Syrufit

Syrufit
Hell's Emissary
Hell's Emissary
Please avoid spam. Only post here if you want to request a test. Thanks.

72New Testing Queue - Page 3 Empty Re: New Testing Queue Sun Sep 02, 2012 1:02 am

syahmiakim

syahmiakim
Houseless
Houseless
i'll be happy to take the test and
would want to try to get to another dorm.

DN name: syahmiakim
Timezone: GMT +8

thanks SAAAAN!!

73New Testing Queue - Page 3 Empty Re: New Testing Queue Mon Sep 03, 2012 12:02 pm

Alchemistyazan

Alchemistyazan
Teacher
Teacher
retest:
DN name:yazan33
Tryout for:kingdom yellow

I want to accomplish this little task before school starts tommorow

74New Testing Queue - Page 3 Empty Re: New Testing Queue Mon Sep 03, 2012 12:08 pm

Fluffytots

Fluffytots
Galactic Chaos
Galactic Chaos
TC deducted. i will do your retest when i have time.

75New Testing Queue - Page 3 Empty Re: New Testing Queue Tue Sep 04, 2012 4:21 am

SacredPharaohAtem

SacredPharaohAtem
Houseless
Houseless
After some rethinking. i've decided to hold off on request for Shiningblue and would like to test for Kingdom all information is the same.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 10]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next