Toon World Academy
Welcome to Toon World Academy, please register here or login.
Make sure to read the starter guide and rules before posting.
If you have any questions ask them in the chatbox or PM one of the staff members.

Toon World Academy
Welcome to Toon World Academy, please register here or login.
Make sure to read the starter guide and rules before posting.
If you have any questions ask them in the chatbox or PM one of the staff members.

Toon World Academy
Anybody who wants to get tested for their dorm please post Here
Have you introduced yourself? Do that Here
Please read TWA's Rules Here
Interested in helping the site with cool features? Suggest them Here

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Oh, Miss Valentine Empty Oh, Miss Valentine Fri Aug 03, 2012 4:37 am

Jimi

Jimi
Heaven's Guard
Heaven's Guard
Feeling nostalgic and decided to make a character deck based on one of my favorite duelists of all time, Mai Valentine. I created it as if she was transported from the Battle City era to the present. What would she have done? What cards would she have sacrificed and collected to keep up with today's format? This is nowhere near the competitive level of meta or even some of the upper tier decks but it can somewhat hold it's own and take a good scratch at the opponent, depending on what they're running. It pained me to not use some of her signature monsters like Pet Dragon or Cyber Harpie, but they would have only slowed the deck down and didn't work with this build. & the fact that most Harpies are treated as, "Harpie Lady" absolutely cripples the attack force. Nonetheless, here it is. I'd like some thoughts. The extra is a bit scattered but it's got what I need.

https://i.imgur.com/DE23b.jpg

Examples of what it's capable of:

Spoiler:

Obviously the key to it's success is the infamous Rescue Rabbit. It allows me to summon either 2 Harpie Ladies or 2 Dunames Dark Witch and go for Pearl or Utopia. I've even been able to get out Shocker Master. 2 Harpies on the field also leads to Sisters and possibly an added Triangle Ecstasy Spark Attack spell and launch a massive assault.

So, thoughts on it?

2Oh, Miss Valentine Empty Re: Oh, Miss Valentine Fri Aug 03, 2012 10:33 am

Joey.J.Fudo

Joey.J.Fudo
Houseless
Houseless
It a very good deck you want to bring back the harpys ladys to it prime i respct that

3Oh, Miss Valentine Empty Re: Oh, Miss Valentine Fri Aug 03, 2012 11:45 am

Tempest

Tempest
Heaven's Guard
Heaven's Guard
Needs moar TGU

4Oh, Miss Valentine Empty Re: Oh, Miss Valentine Fri Aug 03, 2012 12:16 pm

Fluffytots

Fluffytots
Galactic Chaos
Galactic Chaos
i respect this deck. i love it when people make decks and duel with them just for fun instead of the competitive nature of today. the card game i remember was so much fun nowadays its not as fun as it used to be keep up the good work ^.^

5Oh, Miss Valentine Empty Re: Oh, Miss Valentine Fri Aug 03, 2012 1:48 pm

Jimi

Jimi
Heaven's Guard
Heaven's Guard
jjbox3 wrote:Needs moar TGU

No room for the engine. What to take out?

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum