Toon World Academy
Welcome to Toon World Academy, please register here or login.
Make sure to read the starter guide and rules before posting.
If you have any questions ask them in the chatbox or PM one of the staff members.

Toon World Academy
Welcome to Toon World Academy, please register here or login.
Make sure to read the starter guide and rules before posting.
If you have any questions ask them in the chatbox or PM one of the staff members.

Toon World Academy
Anybody who wants to get tested for their dorm please post Here
Have you introduced yourself? Do that Here
Please read TWA's Rules Here
Interested in helping the site with cool features? Suggest them Here

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

1Chaos Dragons - Page 2 Empty Chaos Dragons Fri Aug 03, 2012 6:28 pm

Oz

Oz
Houseless
Houseless
First topic message reminder :

My hatred for anybody that plays them is constantly growing.
Damn, metatards will hop onto anything.
"OH, DARK MAGICIAN IS PLAYED IN PROPHECIES NOW?
BETTER ADD IT IN!"
Chaos Dragons in general are just a more retarded Twilight >_> (no Sy, I'm not saying Twilight is).

26Chaos Dragons - Page 2 Empty Re: Chaos Dragons Thu Aug 09, 2012 1:55 am

GaryRulez

GaryRulez
Galactic Chaos
Galactic Chaos
dragon decks are called chaos dragons if they run lightpulsar basically. that IS the chaos dragon. so if u run it in ur deck it will be automatically labeled chaos dragons by the mass playerbase.

https://www.youtube.com/Garyrulz123

27Chaos Dragons - Page 2 Empty Re: Chaos Dragons Thu Aug 09, 2012 3:17 am

Eheroduelist

Eheroduelist
Galactic Chaos
Galactic Chaos
GaryRulez wrote:dragon decks are called chaos dragons if they run lightpulsar basically. that IS the chaos dragon. so if u run it in ur deck it will be automatically labeled chaos dragons by the mass playerbase.

VVVVV ._. Did you even read my post? lol
Eheroduelist wrote:
ghoohg wrote:Some people were calling my dragons chaos dragons. Is chaos dragons any pure dragon with darkness metal and dragon ravine or something?
Chaos Dragons (CDs) are a breed of Dragon decks that focus on sending LIGHT and DARK monsters to the grave to fuel for Chaos monsters (Chaos Sorc, BLS, Lightpulsar, etc).
Commonly achieved by running Lightsworn staples like Lyla + Ryko, and milling spells.

However, to add pain to more pain for these staples, a LIGHT Dragon called Eclipse Wyvern is ran @3 in most CD decks, and it's ability allows you to banish any level 7+ LIGHT/DARK Dragon type monster from your deck. If Eclipse Wyvern is banished from the graveyard, you add the banished card to your hand, meaning instant DAD/REDMD.

Their combos are extremely powerful, and with the Chaos staples and DAD, this deck is easily netdeckable and idiotically simple to run. The skillful part is not playing like a moron and using the right monsters at the right time and whatnot.

28Chaos Dragons - Page 2 Empty Re: Chaos Dragons Thu Aug 09, 2012 11:53 am

GaryRulez

GaryRulez
Galactic Chaos
Galactic Chaos
i did. u went into detail. i went with peoples perception on it. if your dragon deck runs darkness metal and lightpulsar people are going to call it chaos dragons.

29Chaos Dragons - Page 2 Empty Re: Chaos Dragons Fri Aug 10, 2012 2:32 pm

Spicer

Spicer
Houseless
Houseless
ahhh chaos dragons are not bad and i wouldnt run them. I hate Hero decks always a problem for me.

30Chaos Dragons - Page 2 Empty Re: Chaos Dragons Sun Aug 19, 2012 8:58 pm

Fluffytots

Fluffytots
Galactic Chaos
Galactic Chaos
well thank christ REDMD is being limited and future fusion banned. CDs wont be a problem anymore

31Chaos Dragons - Page 2 Empty Re: Chaos Dragons Sun Aug 19, 2012 9:03 pm

Crystal God

Crystal God
Houseless
Houseless
Fluffytots wrote:well thank christ REDMD is being limited and future fusion banned. CDs wont be a problem anymore
future fusion is not going to be banned its going to stay at one

32Chaos Dragons - Page 2 Empty Re: Chaos Dragons Sun Aug 19, 2012 9:05 pm

Oz

Oz
Houseless
Houseless
You and Memory were wrong, it got banned and REDMD was limited, it was obvious, get over it. The ban list is out.
CD can still be decently played.

33Chaos Dragons - Page 2 Empty Re: Chaos Dragons Sun Aug 19, 2012 9:06 pm

Fluffytots

Fluffytots
Galactic Chaos
Galactic Chaos
dude did u read the bannlist? its banned along with brio

34Chaos Dragons - Page 2 Empty Re: Chaos Dragons Sun Aug 19, 2012 9:50 pm

MemorySP

MemorySP
Hell's Emissary
Hell's Emissary
I don see why they had to ban brio. Seemed okay to me. Chaos dragons ain't so good anymore

35Chaos Dragons - Page 2 Empty Re: Chaos Dragons Sun Aug 19, 2012 10:20 pm

Oz

Oz
Houseless
Houseless
Brio has always been broken, and it was going to be more broken when Atlanteans came out.
Great choice to ban it actually..
This is gettin off-topic though :3
Back to dat topic about the crappy Chaos Dragons

36Chaos Dragons - Page 2 Empty Re: Chaos Dragons Sun Aug 19, 2012 10:45 pm

Niko327

Niko327
Houseless
Houseless
Chaos Dragons took a hit, but it won't be enough to stop them. Although I'm not so sure they'll be Tier 1 anymore. They have potential to be, but when a deck gets hit like that, usually people give up instead of using their brain and finding a way around it. In other words, it has the power to stay top tier I believe, but won't keep the popularity.

On a side note, I hate Chaos Dragons. Anything Lightsworn is trash in my opinion.

37Chaos Dragons - Page 2 Empty Re: Chaos Dragons Sun Aug 19, 2012 11:18 pm

GaryRulez

GaryRulez
Galactic Chaos
Galactic Chaos
Niko327 wrote:Chaos Dragons took a hit, but it won't be enough to stop them. Although I'm not so sure they'll be Tier 1 anymore. They have potential to be, but when a deck gets hit like that, usually people give up instead of using their brain and finding a way around it. In other words, it has the power to stay top tier I believe, but won't keep the popularity.

On a side note, I hate Chaos Dragons. Anything Lightsworn is trash in my opinion.

wow it seems we agree on something here lol. but IMO they hit the wrong cards to cripple chaos dragons. there not dont making money off of them yet so there sticking around for a while. why would they hit cards that just came out and cards that were just pulled off the ban list and just got reprints? makes no financial sense on the part of konami to do so.

38Chaos Dragons - Page 2 Empty Re: Chaos Dragons Mon Aug 20, 2012 8:40 am

Syrufit

Syrufit
Hell's Emissary
Hell's Emissary
Niko327 wrote:On a side note, I hate Chaos Dragons. Anything Lightsworn is trash in my opinion.
What did Lightsworns ever do to you? .-.

I understand they were meta back then, and topped YCS, but what did they do to you except that? Also, do you consider Inzektors better that Lightsworns? Because I'm pretty sure at least half of the people in the Academy hate them. Lightsworns aren't broken, unlike a lot of cards used in the metagame these days.

You can't consider Lightsworns trash just because they're used in Chaos Dragons.

39Chaos Dragons - Page 2 Empty Re: Chaos Dragons Mon Aug 20, 2012 9:36 am

Oz

Oz
Houseless
Houseless
Only thing I hate about Lightsworn is how played they are. Too mainstream Razz

40Chaos Dragons - Page 2 Empty Re: Chaos Dragons Mon Aug 20, 2012 1:30 pm

Niko327

Niko327
Houseless
Houseless
[quote="Syrufit"]
Niko327 wrote:=

You can't consider Lightsworns trash just because they're used in Chaos Dragons.

Lol you got me all wrong. I don't judge a deck just because its top tier or because it's good. I don't like the concept. Inzektors are a simple concept: equip, destroy, Special Summon, and search. All game mechanics that cards have had since the beginning of the game. They didn't change the way decks are played. Lightsworn, on the other hand, was the first deck that won based on how well you milled your deck to the graveyard. If you mill your Judgment Dragons and your spells/traps, good luck winning to any deck, cuz you have like a 2% chance of winning now. Also it's the easiest deck to just stall against and win because they'll mill themselves out in 5 to 6 turns anyway. The reason I hate them is because Even though they aren't top tier, they still can win and OTK as long as the player is lucky. a deck based on pure luck isn't a good deck and it's probably the most annoying thing to come across. I can beat really crappy Six Samurai players, but it's really just luck deciding if I beat a really crappy Lightsworn player or not.

41Chaos Dragons - Page 2 Empty Re: Chaos Dragons Mon Aug 20, 2012 1:33 pm

Syrufit

Syrufit
Hell's Emissary
Hell's Emissary
So you're talking about Pure LS, right?

Because if you're talking about Twilight too, you're completely wrong. Milling BLS & JD doesn't matter. I can't even count the times I've won without them.

42Chaos Dragons - Page 2 Empty Re: Chaos Dragons Mon Aug 20, 2012 1:40 pm

Niko327

Niko327
Houseless
Houseless
Correct. I mean the Lightsworn engine in general. Chaos/Twilight builds are completely OP because it honestly doesn't matter what you mill due to the sheer mass amounts of big boss monsters that really can't be stopped.

The Lightsworn effect to "send the top X cards from your deck to the graveyard" should never have been a way to build a strategy around in my opinion, because it's blind and just you letting luck decide if you're gonna play well in a duel or not.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum