Toon World Academy
Welcome to Toon World Academy, please register here or login.
Make sure to read the starter guide and rules before posting.
If you have any questions ask them in the chatbox or PM one of the staff members.

Toon World Academy
Welcome to Toon World Academy, please register here or login.
Make sure to read the starter guide and rules before posting.
If you have any questions ask them in the chatbox or PM one of the staff members.

Toon World Academy
Anybody who wants to get tested for their dorm please post Here
Have you introduced yourself? Do that Here
Please read TWA's Rules Here
Interested in helping the site with cool features? Suggest them Here

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Project X Power Dragons Empty Project X Power Dragons Tue Aug 07, 2012 3:02 am

GaryRulez

GaryRulez
Galactic Chaos
Galactic Chaos
so this is my project deck for the potential september ban list. from what ive seen with the fake/ possible spoiler lists key cards in my current deck will be hit, so im trying to find a way to support my type and my fav cards without going too far into meta. so behold, my Project X Power Dragons Project X Power Dragons HGvgO
basically runs off the minor hieratic engine and uses king dragun, queen dragun djinn, hieratic dragon king of atum, and the 1 potentially allotted red-eyes darkness metal dragon to make me able to summon from my hand, deck, and graveyard, as well as toolbox my deck effectively. as well as give me the ability to beatdown my opponents and punish defensive play.

https://www.youtube.com/Garyrulz123

2Project X Power Dragons Empty Re: Project X Power Dragons Sun Aug 19, 2012 8:54 pm

Fluffytots

Fluffytots
Galactic Chaos
Galactic Chaos
seems cool. teach me how to use this deck

3Project X Power Dragons Empty Re: Project X Power Dragons Sun Aug 19, 2012 11:13 pm

GaryRulez

GaryRulez
Galactic Chaos
Galactic Chaos
its basically a utilize what it gives u deck. main strategy is the hieratic engine, which is then supported by the queen and king draguns, as well as darkness metal. its had a proof of concept but it needs some fine tuning. as well as a ban list update for when the official september list comes into effect.

4Project X Power Dragons Empty Re: Project X Power Dragons Sun Aug 19, 2012 11:37 pm

Niko327

Niko327
Houseless
Houseless
I'll copy the list and try it out when I get the chance. I failed at testing Madolche due to not having any interest in them what so ever, but I love dragons so hopefully I'll get ya some good feedback XD Just a question though. Why only one Masked Dragon? I'd also maybe try running Lightpulsar Dragon in the build and Polymerization. King Dragun can be special summoned other than fusion summon, so Lightpulsar could also target him. Your rank 4 Queen Dragun might be a bit difficult to ever pull off if I'm seeing this correct. Only 3 lv 4s? :/

5Project X Power Dragons Empty Re: Project X Power Dragons Sun Aug 19, 2012 11:46 pm

GaryRulez

GaryRulez
Galactic Chaos
Galactic Chaos
Niko327 wrote:I'll copy the list and try it out when I get the chance. I failed at testing Madolche due to not having any interest in them what so ever, but I love dragons so hopefully I'll get ya some good feedback XD Just a question though. Why only one Masked Dragon? I'd also maybe try running Lightpulsar Dragon in the build and Polymerization. King Dragun can be special summoned other than fusion summon, so Lightpulsar could also target him. Your rank 4 Queen Dragun might be a bit difficult to ever pull off if I'm seeing this correct. Only 3 lv 4s? :/

ude be surprised. i summon queen drajun djinn alot more then i summon king dragun. and as for only 1 masked dragon. its more of a tech choice really. helps me out when i need to fetch any of my under 1500 dragons. i might be able to find room for another but at the moment i am not sure. and as for lightpulsar dragon, i will never run that card in any of my main dragon decks. it is the sole reason they one of my fav dragons is now limited. and even if its got a nice loop with it and can fetch king dragun. it has no place in my deck unfortunetly.

6Project X Power Dragons Empty Re: Project X Power Dragons Mon Aug 20, 2012 12:12 am

Tempest

Tempest
Heaven's Guard
Heaven's Guard
Have you considered running Rabbits with Alexandrite/Sabersaurus to go into Queen Drag/Dolkka/Laggia?

If you do decide dump gallis in there c:

7Project X Power Dragons Empty Re: Project X Power Dragons Mon Aug 20, 2012 12:17 am

GaryRulez

GaryRulez
Galactic Chaos
Galactic Chaos
Tempest wrote:Have you considered running Rabbits with Alexandrite/Sabersaurus to go into Queen Drag/Dolkka/Laggia?

If you do decide dump gallis in there c:

no dice, ill prolly end up cutting the king dragun stuff when it comes to working on my main deck to keep it as pure dragons as possible. not ribbits in my decks till i pull one. and definitely not in here lol.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum