Toon World Academy
Welcome to Toon World Academy, please register here or login.
Make sure to read the starter guide and rules before posting.
If you have any questions ask them in the chatbox or PM one of the staff members.

Toon World Academy
Welcome to Toon World Academy, please register here or login.
Make sure to read the starter guide and rules before posting.
If you have any questions ask them in the chatbox or PM one of the staff members.

Toon World Academy
Anybody who wants to get tested for their dorm please post Here
Have you introduced yourself? Do that Here
Please read TWA's Rules Here
Interested in helping the site with cool features? Suggest them Here

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1forbidden and limited list gossip Empty forbidden and limited list gossip Wed Aug 08, 2012 4:57 am

GaryRulez

GaryRulez
Galactic Chaos
Galactic Chaos
okay guys, heres whats up. its almost september. and that means were gonna get a new ban list. the new ocg ban list should be announced soon, and then the TCG fairly soon after that. so if u see any hints of potential ban lists, go ahead and post them here. we shall also discuss the actual ban list once it has been released. to get us started, heres a potential list. could be fake, could be real.
https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img269/9324/lunapic1344394087386885.gif

-GaryRulez

Banned
Black Luster Soldier - Envoy of the Beginning
Wind-Up Hunter
Sangan
Future Fusion
Monster Reborn

Limited
Rescue Rabbit
Inzektor Dragonfly
Sinister Serpent
Red-Eyes Darkness Metal Dragon
Miracle Fusion
Rekindling
Ultimate Offering

Semi-Limited
Inzektor Hornet
Snoww, Unlight Of Dark World
Elemental Hero The Shining
Mystical Space Typhoon
The Gates of Dark World
Skill Drain

Unlimited
Marshmallon
Summoner Monk
Destiny Draw
Magical Stone Excavation
Primal Seed

this is also a translated list weve seen over the net. seems more likely and would fix alot of issues in the current metagame

Last edited by GaryRulez on Wed Aug 08, 2012 5:27 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : UPDATES BRO!)

https://www.youtube.com/Garyrulz123

2forbidden and limited list gossip Empty Re: forbidden and limited list gossip Wed Aug 08, 2012 5:35 am

Oz

Oz
Houseless
Houseless
>"could be fake"
>"could be real"

It's fake banlist season, there's a 99% chance it's fake.
About this banlist anyways, I'm not at all a fan of seeing Miracle Fusion being limited, and Super Poly not being touched (which is another reason I think it's fake) and Sinister Serpent coming back is a no-no.

3forbidden and limited list gossip Empty Re: forbidden and limited list gossip Wed Aug 08, 2012 10:13 am

Eheroduelist

Eheroduelist
Galactic Chaos
Galactic Chaos
Oz wrote:>"could be fake"
>"could be real"

It's fake banlist season, there's a 99% chance it's fake.
About this banlist anyways, I'm not at all a fan of seeing Miracle Fusion being limited, and Super Poly not being touched (which is another reason I think it's fake) and Sinister Serpent coming back is a no-no.
Miracle Fusion being Limited would kill the deck a lot. I can see it being Semi'd, but not Limited. Limited is overkilling it imo, since Miracle Fusion has the tendency to get negated, especially with the overly high levels of sacking the game is capable of in recent times.

As for Super Poly, I really only see it getting Semi'd, it is extremely potent, but only if you draw it at the right time (in essence, not the only card in hand. ._.')

Sinister coming back would get so much hate. Although the individual card itself isn't that great imo, but I'm probably just as oblivious as usual.

Rekindling getting Limited would be awesome. That thing is the spell version of Call of the Haunted on steroids.

Future Fusion I can see being banned because of the abusibility by Dragon decks, but it probably won't kill Chaos Dragons that easily. I personally think Eclipse Wvyern could do with being Limited/Semi'd, but that's my opinion. REDMD would be a nice hit too.

Rabbit getting limited is expected at the least, next step is permaban, as most of the Rescue Series has had happen to them. in general Rabbit is an irritance, although I admit in Heroes is much less meta-like, I'd be just as happy to see Rabbit dead @0.

Garyrulez wrote:
Unlimited
Marshmallon
Summoner Monk
Destiny Draw
Magical Stone Excavation
Primal Seed
Why to unlimit any of these cards idk.

Monster Reborn getting hit is personally not enjoyable to see, as MR isn't really that broken and is usually relative easy to sack. (unless that 10% of the time you MR into some godly staple, but in that case you ban the staple, not the card that summons it back Razz)

I've had my hand hunted into extinction a few more times than I prefer, but for the love of- WHY U NO TOUCH OTHER WIND-UP CARDS TOO?
lol

4forbidden and limited list gossip Empty Re: forbidden and limited list gossip Wed Aug 08, 2012 10:57 am

Nuran

Nuran
Houseless
Houseless
http://ygo5ds.co.cc/

dont be so sure theres other lists as well that trys to prove its legit

5forbidden and limited list gossip Empty Re: forbidden and limited list gossip Wed Aug 08, 2012 11:06 am

Obsidian Shi En

Obsidian Shi En
Houseless
Houseless
OMG SHI EN AT 2?!?!?!?!?! YESSSs lol it prolly wont happen

http://ragnarokturboacademy.forumotion.com/

6forbidden and limited list gossip Empty Re: forbidden and limited list gossip Wed Aug 08, 2012 11:48 am

Jimi

Jimi
Heaven's Guard
Heaven's Guard
Gassssp Dark Magician of Chaos?! I will crey so hard if it comes back. I never got to use it. I stopped playing around the time it was released ;c

7forbidden and limited list gossip Empty Re: forbidden and limited list gossip Wed Aug 08, 2012 11:49 am

Leon Himura

Leon Himura
Houseless
Houseless
if shi en goes to two... then it looks like i need another...

8forbidden and limited list gossip Empty Re: forbidden and limited list gossip Wed Aug 08, 2012 1:16 pm

GaryRulez

GaryRulez
Galactic Chaos
Galactic Chaos
newest list makes me rage. hope its fake, but doesnt have my dragon shizz on it so LAWL. but really, 2 shi en is bad. 1 is enough. becaue getting 2 on the field at the same time is almost like saying hey, ima win now and theres nothing u can do about it.

https://www.youtube.com/Garyrulz123

9forbidden and limited list gossip Empty Re: forbidden and limited list gossip Wed Aug 08, 2012 4:06 pm

Oz

Oz
Houseless
Houseless
Fake as fake can be fake.
If people are going to make a fake banlist, MAKE IT BELIEVABLE.

10forbidden and limited list gossip Empty Re: forbidden and limited list gossip Wed Aug 08, 2012 7:35 pm

Crystal God

Crystal God
Houseless
Houseless
yeah im with oz thats to fake they cant hit to me both Gary and nurans ban list are fake cuz for gray in no way in the world they are going to hit Marshmallon to 3 cuz then gods cards will go crazy, Black Luster Soldier - Envoy of the Beginning they are going to let use kepp it for this format then they are going to ban it for the next one, they cant hit Future Fusion cuz if they do then ther is no pints of having fusion decks. nuran if they hit Formula Synchron back to 3 then quick sycs and tgs will rule this format,and if the are going to ban BLS then why would the make Primal Seed to 3 just dosent make sanes for now all we have to do is what to see the new ban list cuz this fake ons are making me mad.

11forbidden and limited list gossip Empty Re: forbidden and limited list gossip Wed Aug 08, 2012 7:38 pm

Eheroduelist

Eheroduelist
Galactic Chaos
Galactic Chaos
Nuran wrote:http://ygo5ds.co.cc/

dont be so sure theres other lists as well that trys to prove its legit
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

That list HAS to be bs.

Card Destruction ban't?
lol, seriously?

There's NO WAY they would Unlimit Formula Synchron.

Ban Elemental HERO Electrum?
wtf?
What has he done...
like...
EVER, beyond the Gustaph OTK & support anime?

Y u limit Super Poly QQ
Super Poly is semiable, but I don't see why you need to limit it.
There is a Super Poly HERO for EACH Attribute (7 right?)
and they're going to make it so you can only Super Poly.
INTO ONE OF THEM.
BS.

Why semi E-Call. ._.?
That card is hardly worth running @3, if you deaddraw as badly as I do anyway, and even then it's hardly worth touching.

AND YTHE-this word is not meant to be said in forums- WOULD YOU SEMI SHI EN?

SHI EN IS TROLL CARD.
fffffffffffffffaaaaaaaaaaakkkkkkkkkkkkeeeeeeeeee

And why.
OH GOD WHY.
Is NEITHER Hornet nor Dragonfly thing on dis terribad banlist?

If you're going to fake out banlist, at least hit everything everyone's hating on. ._.'

Only things I approve of on this list:
Brio ban't (meh.)
Wind-up Hunter ban't (ABOUT TIME THAT THING DIED. That Hunter loop is overpowered, and with the spam power of Wind-up loop, it's too strong and wipes out opponent's hand if they don't start the duel/top Maxx C.)
Monster Reborn ban't (partially, but only if DMoC comes back, and if so Heavy should be ban't too maybe?)

Rabbit limit'd
Centipede limit'd

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum