Toon World Academy
Welcome to Toon World Academy, please register here or login.
Make sure to read the starter guide and rules before posting.
If you have any questions ask them in the chatbox or PM one of the staff members.

Toon World Academy
Welcome to Toon World Academy, please register here or login.
Make sure to read the starter guide and rules before posting.
If you have any questions ask them in the chatbox or PM one of the staff members.

Toon World Academy
Anybody who wants to get tested for their dorm please post Here
Have you introduced yourself? Do that Here
Please read TWA's Rules Here
Interested in helping the site with cool features? Suggest them Here

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1MMM Tastes Like Type 2 Diabetes!! Empty MMM Tastes Like Type 2 Diabetes!! Sun Aug 12, 2012 8:35 pm

Jimi

Jimi
Heaven's Guard
Heaven's Guard
MMM Tastes Like Type 2 Diabetes!! HJRbe

Please help me with this deck! Supposedly I haven't built it right. I love these little high-blood sugar cards and I want to know how to use them to their full potentialā™„

2MMM Tastes Like Type 2 Diabetes!! Empty Re: MMM Tastes Like Type 2 Diabetes!! Mon Aug 13, 2012 7:01 am

Niko327

Niko327
Houseless
Houseless
Well the frist thing I think you should consider is running Terraforming over Butlerusk since it does the same exact thing, except harder to pull off. I'd also minus the mirror force for the third terraforming.

Idk how Madolches run since I've only played against them once so I copied your decklist with my edits mentioned above. I'll get back to you after I test it a bit and figure out exactly how the deck runs lol.

3MMM Tastes Like Type 2 Diabetes!! Empty Re: MMM Tastes Like Type 2 Diabetes!! Mon Aug 13, 2012 7:17 am

Scarlett

Scarlett
Houseless
Houseless
just a suggestion
-1 ticket
-1 solemn warning (it hinders the offering)
-2 chouxvalier (completely useless)

add:
2 forbidden lance
2 battle fader(life savers , tribute for puddingcess , besides they never touch the grave thus making puddingcess work at 100%)

i'll be glad to send you my decklist.

4MMM Tastes Like Type 2 Diabetes!! Empty Re: MMM Tastes Like Type 2 Diabetes!! Mon Aug 13, 2012 3:06 pm

Jimi

Jimi
Heaven's Guard
Heaven's Guard
None of your suggestions worked.

5MMM Tastes Like Type 2 Diabetes!! Empty Re: MMM Tastes Like Type 2 Diabetes!! Mon Aug 13, 2012 3:18 pm

GaryRulez

GaryRulez
Galactic Chaos
Galactic Chaos
imo you should find a way to run and win with the deck without running the loop. sure have the loop available but innovate and create with it. dont just copy whats already established. because if u do ur bound to be struck if and when this deck is ever picked up by the meta and hit by a ban list. adapt to survive man, start early!

https://www.youtube.com/Garyrulz123

6MMM Tastes Like Type 2 Diabetes!! Empty Re: MMM Tastes Like Type 2 Diabetes!! Mon Aug 13, 2012 3:23 pm

Jimi

Jimi
Heaven's Guard
Heaven's Guard
I haven't even done the 'loop' that's how terrible I am.

7MMM Tastes Like Type 2 Diabetes!! Empty Re: MMM Tastes Like Type 2 Diabetes!! Mon Aug 13, 2012 3:25 pm

effective.now

effective.now
Houseless
Houseless
FluxBlade wrote:I haven't even done the 'loop' that's how terrible I am.

i cant figure out what the loop is O.o lawl

8MMM Tastes Like Type 2 Diabetes!! Empty Re: MMM Tastes Like Type 2 Diabetes!! Tue Aug 14, 2012 2:07 pm

Niko327

Niko327
Houseless
Houseless
I dont think the ultimate offerings are necessary, and solemn warning doesn't hinder them. Worrying about a card that helps in practically every situation hindering a card that you only have 2 copies in your deck of is silly. Solemn Warning is way more useful so running it with Ultimate Offering is not a problem. Even if it became a problem, I'd much rather scrap the Ultimate Offerings than the Solemn Warnings.

9MMM Tastes Like Type 2 Diabetes!! Empty Re: MMM Tastes Like Type 2 Diabetes!! Tue Aug 14, 2012 2:16 pm

Jimi

Jimi
Heaven's Guard
Heaven's Guard
Niko327 wrote:I dont think the ultimate offerings are necessary

Ultimate Offering is how you do the loop though. That's how you get out multiple Queens.

10MMM Tastes Like Type 2 Diabetes!! Empty Re: MMM Tastes Like Type 2 Diabetes!! Wed Aug 15, 2012 10:52 pm

Niko327

Niko327
Houseless
Houseless
ahh I didn't even know there was a loop lol. Still can't test either because the internet here won't let me sign on to DN :/ Anyway, if the loop is really that good then keep the Ultimate Offerings, but keep the Solemns as well.

11MMM Tastes Like Type 2 Diabetes!! Empty Re: MMM Tastes Like Type 2 Diabetes!! Sat Aug 18, 2012 7:46 pm

Oz

Oz
Houseless
Houseless
Since the banlist is coming up relatively soon, here is what needs to happen;
-1 Offering
-2 Chouxvalier
-1 Messengelato
Add Extra Deck diversity, it sucks as it is. The only thing yoi need copies of is Tiaramisu.
+1 Mirror Force
+1 Starlight Road
+1 Torrential Tribute
+1 Malefic Stardust Dragon
+2 Stardust Dragon

12MMM Tastes Like Type 2 Diabetes!! Empty Re: MMM Tastes Like Type 2 Diabetes!! Sun Aug 26, 2012 12:58 am

Madolche Puddingcess

Madolche Puddingcess
Houseless
Houseless
choux is a good card despite what people say
choux is the strongest base atk non xyz monster madolches have
i always run 3

as for the rest i am not sure what to take out
you can ask for my recipie ( recipie in a shop this saves you tc ) to comepare test run and edit from there if ya want?

13MMM Tastes Like Type 2 Diabetes!! Empty Re: MMM Tastes Like Type 2 Diabetes!! Sun Aug 26, 2012 1:02 am

Jimi

Jimi
Heaven's Guard
Heaven's Guard
I took out Offering completely. I'm using Double Summon instead. Works nicely.

14MMM Tastes Like Type 2 Diabetes!! Empty Re: MMM Tastes Like Type 2 Diabetes!! Sun Aug 26, 2012 1:14 am

Oz

Oz
Houseless
Houseless
Jimiā™„ wrote:I took out Offering completely. I'm using Double Summon instead. Works nicely.
Why take out the only Offering..?
You could simply just do 1 Double Summon and 1 Offering, Offering is just way to good...
toonlilgirl5 wrote:choux is a good card despite what people say
choux is the strongest base atk non xyz monster madolches have
i always run 3
Too bad that him having thenhighest basenattack doesn't help the deck whatsoever. So yeah, he can be taken completely out..

15MMM Tastes Like Type 2 Diabetes!! Empty Re: MMM Tastes Like Type 2 Diabetes!! Sun Aug 26, 2012 3:33 am

Jimi

Jimi
Heaven's Guard
Heaven's Guard
Choux may be the strongest base attack monster, but he doesn't bring anything else to the table. He provides protection that is unneeded due to sufficient back row. & This deck doesn't suffer a huge loss by losing a few monsters in battle. In fact, in some cases it thrives on it (Ticket).

I'll think about the Offering. Yah, it's permanent but I don't have to wait my next turn for Double summon. Plus it always gets MST'd anyway.

16MMM Tastes Like Type 2 Diabetes!! Empty madolche fun Sun Aug 26, 2012 3:49 am

Alchemistyazan

Alchemistyazan
Teacher
Teacher
If you look careflly at chouvillieux effect its that you cant pick anyone else as an attack target thats perfect with two of him u can make a lockdown and since his attack is strong you can atk with him and other madolche monsters so he is useful like toonlilgirl5 said Smile

17MMM Tastes Like Type 2 Diabetes!! Empty Re: MMM Tastes Like Type 2 Diabetes!! Sun Aug 26, 2012 4:14 am

Jimi

Jimi
Heaven's Guard
Heaven's Guard
Getting a lock in play isn't the goal for the deck. It's to clear the opponents field with Queen and overpower and possibly otk with Double Summon and/or Offering.

18MMM Tastes Like Type 2 Diabetes!! Empty true Sun Aug 26, 2012 4:34 am

Alchemistyazan

Alchemistyazan
Teacher
Teacher
true but their good for defense until u can activate ultimate offering these are good and then u can xyz with other monsters to get tiramasu and return cards to your opponent`s deck and this will be stand out attackers

19MMM Tastes Like Type 2 Diabetes!! Empty Re: MMM Tastes Like Type 2 Diabetes!! Sun Aug 26, 2012 8:11 am

Jimi

Jimi
Heaven's Guard
Heaven's Guard
Looks good on paper and in theory...that's about all.

20MMM Tastes Like Type 2 Diabetes!! Empty Re: MMM Tastes Like Type 2 Diabetes!! Sun Aug 26, 2012 9:58 am

Madolche Puddingcess

Madolche Puddingcess
Houseless
Houseless
it doesnt create a lock either

it doesnt say
except this card
it says
your opponent cant attack madolche monsters except chouxvalier
this means the lock is null and void you opponent can attack any chouxvaliers even if 2 are out at same time
at least i think it is
point is as jimi said you dont even want to lock attacks
so even if it was a legal lock then ya dont want it either
http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Marauding_Captain
http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Madolche_Chouxvalier

notice captain said besides this card ( err this one on wikia)

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum