Toon World Academy
Welcome to Toon World Academy, please register here or login.
Make sure to read the starter guide and rules before posting.
If you have any questions ask them in the chatbox or PM one of the staff members.

Toon World Academy
Welcome to Toon World Academy, please register here or login.
Make sure to read the starter guide and rules before posting.
If you have any questions ask them in the chatbox or PM one of the staff members.

Toon World Academy
Anybody who wants to get tested for their dorm please post Here
Have you introduced yourself? Do that Here
Please read TWA's Rules Here
Interested in helping the site with cool features? Suggest them Here

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Duel Spirit Competition #3 ~ Voting! Empty Duel Spirit Competition #3 ~ Voting! Fri Aug 24, 2012 10:30 pm

Oz

Oz
Houseless
Houseless
1)~Eheroduelist
Elemental HERO Lady Heat
Effect:
Once per turn you can choose and activate one of the following effects:
-Inflict 200 damage to your opponent for each "Elemental HERO" monster on your field.
-Inflict 100 damage to your opponent for each "Elemental HERO" monster in your graveyard.
-Inflict 300 damage to your opponent for each "Elemental HERO" monster in your hand.

During each of your End Phases, you can send one "Elemental HERO" monster from your hand or deck to the graveyard.

2)~Syrufit
Tour Guide from the Underworld
Effect:
Once per turn, during your main phase, you can activate one of these effects:
- You can pay half of your life points to Special Summon a Rank 3 XYZ monster from your Extra Deck or Graveyard. That monster cannot attack this turn.
- Pay 2000 Life Points. Target 1 of your opponent's XYZ monsters. That monster's ATK becomes 0 until the End Phase.
- Pay 2000 Life Points. Target 1 XYZ monster on the field, and detach all of it's XYZ Materials.

3)~Fluffytots
Kagemusha of the Six Samurai
Effect:
Once per turn, if you control a face up Six Samurai monster except "Kagemusha of The Six Samurai", you can target 1 "Six Samurai" monster or 1 continuous spell card that includes "Six samurai" in it's name on your side of the field. Activate one of the following effects depending on the card type chosen:
- Monster: The targeted monster is treated as a Tuner until the End Phase.
- Spell: Place 2 bushido counters on the targeted Spell Card.

4)~MemorySP
Card Trooper
Effect:
Once per turn: You can target one face-up monster you control. You can choose a number from 1 to 3, then send that many cards from the top of your Deck to the Graveyard; that card gains 500 ATK for each card sent to the Graveyard this way, until the End Phase.

5)~alchemistyazan
Junk Synchron
Effect:
special summon any level 2 or lower monster from your graveyard and you can pay 500 life points and discard 1 card from your hand to make any synchro monster that had this monster as a synchro material ONLY for this turn halve its atk power and atk your opponent directly. Use can use this effect up twice per duel.

6)~effective.now
Fowl of Dark Demise
Effect:
Once per turn you can take control of 1 of your opponent's monsters.It may attack your opponent's life points directly.

7)~ScarletXAce
Time Escaper
Effect:
you can discard one card from your hand and target 1 monster on the field ; banish it until the owner's next standby phase.

So yeah guys, these are our entries for week #3!
Remember, each member is only allowed for one vote, and that vote can not be for their own entry (if they entered).
LET US VOTE AWAAAAAAAY.

2Duel Spirit Competition #3 ~ Voting! Empty Re: Duel Spirit Competition #3 ~ Voting! Fri Aug 24, 2012 10:44 pm

GaryRulez

GaryRulez
Galactic Chaos
Galactic Chaos
my vote is for elemental hero lady heat.

https://www.youtube.com/Garyrulz123

3Duel Spirit Competition #3 ~ Voting! Empty Re: Duel Spirit Competition #3 ~ Voting! Fri Aug 24, 2012 10:45 pm

Syrufit

Syrufit
Hell's Emissary
Hell's Emissary
I vote for #7.
That + Necroface = win.

4Duel Spirit Competition #3 ~ Voting! Empty duel spirit voting Fri Aug 24, 2012 10:51 pm

Alchemistyazan

Alchemistyazan
Teacher
Teacher
#6 gowls of dark demise

Last edited by alchemistyazan on Sat Aug 25, 2012 3:55 am; edited 1 time in total

5Duel Spirit Competition #3 ~ Voting! Empty Re: Duel Spirit Competition #3 ~ Voting! Fri Aug 24, 2012 11:17 pm

Tempest

Tempest
Heaven's Guard
Heaven's Guard
Card Trooper.

6Duel Spirit Competition #3 ~ Voting! Empty Re: Duel Spirit Competition #3 ~ Voting! Sat Aug 25, 2012 12:52 am

Scarlett

Scarlett
Houseless
Houseless
i vote for #2
>.> not gonna use xyz against you...

7Duel Spirit Competition #3 ~ Voting! Empty Re: Duel Spirit Competition #3 ~ Voting! Sat Aug 25, 2012 1:51 am

TDS

TDS
number 5 junk synchron gets my vote

8Duel Spirit Competition #3 ~ Voting! Empty Re: Duel Spirit Competition #3 ~ Voting! Sat Aug 25, 2012 4:34 am

00xxzeroxx00

00xxzeroxx00
Houseless
Houseless
I vote to number 5

9Duel Spirit Competition #3 ~ Voting! Empty Re: Duel Spirit Competition #3 ~ Voting! Sat Aug 25, 2012 2:37 pm

JackTheStone

JackTheStone
Houseless
Houseless
Vote for #5 for teh lolz. And seems like a decent effect.

10Duel Spirit Competition #3 ~ Voting! Empty Re: Duel Spirit Competition #3 ~ Voting! Sun Aug 26, 2012 10:36 am

raissa ana' marriana

raissa ana' marriana
Houseless
Houseless
number 5

11Duel Spirit Competition #3 ~ Voting! Empty Re: Duel Spirit Competition #3 ~ Voting! Sun Aug 26, 2012 6:45 pm

Fluffytots

Fluffytots
Galactic Chaos
Galactic Chaos
can i take mine off since no one likes it Sad

12Duel Spirit Competition #3 ~ Voting! Empty Re: Duel Spirit Competition #3 ~ Voting! Sun Aug 26, 2012 6:45 pm

Syrufit

Syrufit
Hell's Emissary
Hell's Emissary
Fluffytots wrote:can i take mine off since no one likes it Sad
Don't think so.

13Duel Spirit Competition #3 ~ Voting! Empty Re: Duel Spirit Competition #3 ~ Voting! Sun Aug 26, 2012 6:47 pm

Fluffytots

Fluffytots
Galactic Chaos
Galactic Chaos
k ill go with no votes like a bawss

14Duel Spirit Competition #3 ~ Voting! Empty Re: Duel Spirit Competition #3 ~ Voting! Mon Aug 27, 2012 10:36 am

Oz

Oz
Houseless
Houseless
Final Tally of Votes:

#1 ~ 1 Vote
#2 ~ 1 Vote
#3 ~ 0 Votes
#4 ~ 1 Vote
#5 ~ 4 Votes
#6 ~ 1 Vote
#7 ~ 1 Vote

And so it is decided;

Our winner:

5)~alchemistyazan
Junk Synchron
Effect:
Special Summon any Level 2 or lower monster from your graveyard; and you can pay 500 Life Points to Discard 1 card from your hand to Special Summon any 1 Synchro Monster that had the Discarded monster's name listed as a Synchro Material; Only for this turn, halve its ATK Power and it can Attack your opponent's Life Points directly. This effect may be used up to twice per duel.

Our winner will receive his free Duel Spirit shortly, along with us adding it to the Official Duel Spirit Shop. In the mean time, get to thinking about your next Duel Spirit!

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum