Toon World Academy
Welcome to Toon World Academy, please register here or login.
Make sure to read the starter guide and rules before posting.
If you have any questions ask them in the chatbox or PM one of the staff members.

Toon World Academy
Welcome to Toon World Academy, please register here or login.
Make sure to read the starter guide and rules before posting.
If you have any questions ask them in the chatbox or PM one of the staff members.

Toon World Academy
Anybody who wants to get tested for their dorm please post Here
Have you introduced yourself? Do that Here
Please read TWA's Rules Here
Interested in helping the site with cool features? Suggest them Here

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Gravekeepers Empty Gravekeepers Sat Sep 15, 2012 8:24 pm

Crystal God

Crystal God
Houseless
Houseless
I have a gravekeeper deck but i want to know if its good plus this deck is not on DN this is my own personal deck i have.

This is the Main Deck
Monster
Gorz
Malefic cyber end*2
Malefic Stardust*2
gravekeeper spy*3
Descendant*3
Recruiter*3
Commandant*3

Spells
Heavy Storm
Dark Hole
Card Destruction
smashing Ground
Allure
MST*2
Gravekeeper's stele*2
Duality*2
Necrovally*3

Traps
Starlight Road*1
trap stun*2
dark bribe*2
solemn warning*2
divine wrath*2

side deck
damage mage*2
Gravekeeper guard*2
cyber valley*1
book of moon
soul drain*2

extra deck
cyber dragon*2
stardust dragon*2
number10*2
number17*3
number39*2

2Gravekeepers Empty Re: Gravekeepers Sat Sep 15, 2012 11:30 pm

CryonixHeat

CryonixHeat
Industrial Illusion Leader
Industrial Illusion Leader
no reborn huh

3Gravekeepers Empty Re: Gravekeepers Sun Sep 16, 2012 2:05 am

syahmiakim

syahmiakim
Houseless
Houseless
no book of moon or solemn judgement?
its good but too little defence i must say.
to me, theres also too much malefics..

4Gravekeepers Empty Re: Gravekeepers Sun Sep 16, 2012 7:59 am

Crystal God

Crystal God
Houseless
Houseless
Im not going to Play reborn cuz of Necrovally i get it in all my draws and book of moon is in the side deck and i dount play solemn judgment cuz its a bad card

5Gravekeepers Empty Re: Gravekeepers Sun Sep 16, 2012 8:18 am

syahmiakim

syahmiakim
Houseless
Houseless
lol solemn judgement is a staple. it isnt a bad card.
stop all otk's..

and i rather run veiler then divine wrath.
thats my opinion. it depends on u really Smile

6Gravekeepers Empty Re: Gravekeepers Wed Sep 19, 2012 9:25 pm

Niko327

Niko327
Houseless
Houseless
Dark Bribe is a -1. Divine Wrath is a -1. Card Destruction does nothing in this deck. And you don't like monster Reborn because it clashes with Necrovalley? What about Gorz?!?!?! Gorz is dead more often than monster reborn is and you're worried about that? lols...

Play Monster Reborn. I guarantee you your necrovalley is gonna get heavy'd or mst'd at some point, then monster reborn is viable again. Also note that Gorz is viable then as well, but you know you can destroy a current necrovalley on the field to set a 2nd necrovalley face-down, right? Then you can use monster reborn, and then flip necrovalley up. Gorz is useless in this situation cuz you still have a card on the field...

Solemn Judgment is bad??? Don't play it so recklessly then. And a card that I can pay as little as 1/infinite LP to negate pretty much any card I want? Solemn warning stops working after you are below 2000 LP, but when your opponent is going for game and your solemn warning allows them to take it, my Solemn Judgment is negating their BLS summon and I get another turn.

Royal Attribute if you have it should always be ran, it feels like Card Destruction played with Dark Worlds. Something that shouldn't be legal in this game lol.

Also note all the monsters in your deck are dark-type. Get rid of a Malefic Stardust and run a Dark-Armed Dragon. His effect is useless with necrovalley, but like I said, search for a new one, set it face-down, then pop away. Even with Necrovalley, you get a 2800 ATK beater for free. No one can argue that's a bad thing.

7Gravekeepers Empty Re: Gravekeepers Thu Sep 20, 2012 11:23 am

slonaka

slonaka
Houseless
Houseless
Lmao,playing Monster Reborn is so epic fail.. so seriously shut up.
You do not have grave control to use DAD.. Stele is not enough so DAD in GK is epic fail too.

Monsters:
-1 Gorz
-2 Cyber
+1 Assailant
+1 Guardian
Spells:
-Card Destruction
-Allure
-Smashing ground
-Heavy storm
-2 MST
+2 Royal tribute
+1 Stele
+Book of Moon

Traps:
-2 Trap stun
-2 Dark bribe
-2 Warth
+2 Fiendish Chain
+2 BTH
+2 Torrential Tribute
+2 Compulsory
+1 Mirror Force
+Solemn Judgment

Side:
Remove everything.
+3 MST
+Heavy
+3 Macro cosmos
+2 Gozen Match
+2 Fossil Dyna
+2 Light Mirror
+2 Prison

Extra:
Remove everything.
+3 Stardust
+1 Shock master
+1 Utopia
+1 Utopia ray
+1 Roach
+1 Liveair
+1 Leviathan
+1 Zenmaines
+1 Leviair
+1 Acid Golem
+1 Temtempo
+1 Brilliant
+1 Papilloperative

8Gravekeepers Empty Re: Gravekeepers Thu Sep 20, 2012 10:24 pm

Crystal God

Crystal God
Houseless
Houseless
Ok the deck is a real build so all this stuff for the extra deck is a no cuz i dount go into the extra deck that much,niko you have to understand that you Will NEVER EVER SEE ME PLAY REBORN IN GRAVEKEEPERS AND I WILL NEVER PLAY SOLEMN JUDGMENT just because u think its a good card Doesnt mean some other person is going to play it,Slonaka Playing 3 macros makes no sense i dount see why would some one play that card with Gravekeepers,Im not going to play 3 steles cuz Thats just a dead draw and you Will have Nothig to do but sit there,Gorz and cyber end stay for personal touch and Playin DAD in Gravekeepers makes no sense and niko Malefic stardust is a Drake type the only non dark type is commandment,slonaka the deck is not going to play alot of traps so they are staying the same and Another thing all these cards you guys are saying are not easy to get where i leave and i want who ever else post any thing on to think frist cuz THIS DECK IS A PERSONAL BUILD AND NOT ON DN.

9Gravekeepers Empty Re: Gravekeepers Thu Sep 20, 2012 10:39 pm

Niko327

Niko327
Houseless
Houseless
slonaka wrote:Lmao,playing Monster Reborn is so epic fail.. so seriously shut up.
You do not have grave control to use DAD.. Stele is not enough so DAD in GK is epic fail too.

Monsters:
-1 Gorz
-2 Cyber
+1 Assailant
+1 Guardian
Spells:
-Card Destruction
-Allure
-Smashing ground
-Heavy storm
-2 MST
+2 Royal tribute
+1 Stele
+Book of Moon

Traps:
-2 Trap stun
-2 Dark bribe
-2 Warth
+2 Fiendish Chain
+2 BTH
+2 Torrential Tribute
+2 Compulsory
+1 Mirror Force
+Solemn Judgment

Side:
Remove everything.
+3 MST
+Heavy
+3 Macro cosmos
+2 Gozen Match
+2 Fossil Dyna
+2 Light Mirror
+2 Prison

Extra:
Remove everything.
+3 Stardust
+1 Shock master
+1 Utopia
+1 Utopia ray
+1 Roach
+1 Liveair
+1 Leviathan
+1 Zenmaines
+1 Leviair
+1 Acid Golem
+1 Temtempo
+1 Brilliant
+1 Papilloperative

Dude, read before you post. He said irl deck, not on DN. Cards gotta be stuff he has or cheap to get.

you have no freakin' clue what you're talking about, I've played so many gravekeeper players and none run that many traps and ALL OF THEM play monster reborn. It's barely fail at all if you've ever tested with it before.

Once again, Dark-Armed Dragon isn't uncommon to see, and if you've never tested with it, don't even try to call it fail. You don't need grave manipulation to play DAD. Chaos Dragons played DAD and it constantly milled to the grave filling it up with easily 4 or more darks. Seriously, splash it in and play in unrated for a bit. If you still dont like it, then take it out. But don't say crap about my advice until you try it.

Lightning Ace, you're just being unreasonable now. You post up your deck and ask for suggestions, but you won't take any of our advice. Stop contradicting yourself and just try it. I didn't mention a single card that was hard to get a hold of. Solemn Judgment is like $2-$3, DAD is like 50 cents, and Royal Attribute is $2-$3. Like I said to Slonaka, don't bash on it until you try it. Have you ever played with Solemn Judgment? Have you ever tried 3 stele? Stop wasting our time with asking for advice if you're just gonna shoot us down.

10Gravekeepers Empty Re: Gravekeepers Thu Sep 20, 2012 10:45 pm

aznboy789

aznboy789
Houseless
Houseless
i agree with niko in this one.

11Gravekeepers Empty Re: Gravekeepers Thu Sep 20, 2012 11:28 pm

Niko327

Niko327
Houseless
Houseless
and how does playing DAD make no sense? All your monsters are dark type except commandant, you can easily get 3 darks in grave! I just got done playing 2 matchs where at least one duel I got DAD out in gravekeepers! (you got me in the mood to play them lol) and just because monster reborn is contradicting with necrovalley doesn't make it a bad card to play at all! Just dont play necrovalley when you want to use monster reborn. Its simple. Thats like saying dont run pot of duality cuz you're running Thunder King Rai-oh. Or don't play Doomcalibur knight cuz you're playing with effect monsters.... Seriously... Im in such a terrible mood rofl.

12Gravekeepers Empty Re: Gravekeepers Fri Sep 21, 2012 12:20 am

slonaka

slonaka
Houseless
Houseless
Lightning Ace wrote:Ok the deck is a real build so all this stuff for the extra deck is a no cuz i dount go into the extra deck that much,niko you have to understand that you Will NEVER EVER SEE ME PLAY REBORN IN GRAVEKEEPERS AND I WILL NEVER PLAY SOLEMN JUDGMENT just because u think its a good card Doesnt mean some other person is going to play it,Slonaka Playing 3 macros makes no sense i dount see why would some one play that card with Gravekeepers,Im not going to play 3 steles cuz Thats just a dead draw and you Will have Nothig to do but sit there,Gorz and cyber end stay for personal touch and Playin DAD in Gravekeepers makes no sense and niko Malefic stardust is a Drake type the only non dark type is commandment,slonaka the deck is not going to play alot of traps so they are staying the same and Another thing all these cards you guys are saying are not easy to get where i leave and i want who ever else post any thing on to think frist cuz THIS DECK IS A PERSONAL BUILD AND NOT ON DN.

Soo,you think its bad but don't you think it will be good to side Macro versus something like T.G or Lightsworn? Thats why its in the side.. Also if you will build deck it need to be good no **** like urs.. Wrath is -1 and you no need it.. fiendish chain is much better and the only thing I will say is THE BUILD IS AWFULL!
Nino how you know that I never tested DAD? He is fail and I can prove it..
Okay,I will stop to post here because seriously no one of you know something about GK's..

13Gravekeepers Empty Re: Gravekeepers Fri Sep 21, 2012 1:42 am

syahmiakim

syahmiakim
Houseless
Houseless
lol.
chill out. i know its your personal deck but the cards that we mention is for good purposes when dueling with outside people e.g locals. its not easy to get where u live but get it online or there are at least 1 person in your locals that sells it...

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]