Toon World Academy
Welcome to Toon World Academy, please register here or login.
Make sure to read the starter guide and rules before posting.
If you have any questions ask them in the chatbox or PM one of the staff members.

Toon World Academy
Welcome to Toon World Academy, please register here or login.
Make sure to read the starter guide and rules before posting.
If you have any questions ask them in the chatbox or PM one of the staff members.

Toon World Academy
Anybody who wants to get tested for their dorm please post Here
Have you introduced yourself? Do that Here
Please read TWA's Rules Here
Interested in helping the site with cool features? Suggest them Here

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1The most random thread ever! Empty The most random thread ever! Sun Sep 30, 2012 7:16 pm

Fluffytots

Fluffytots
Galactic Chaos
Galactic Chaos
Literally there is 15 people online and not 1 person has posted for like 1 hour. This thread, Just post. No matter what. I know it's like the 1000 post thread jimi has. BUT SERIOUSLY START F******* POSTING RANDOM CRAP NOW!!!!

Mixed emotions right now, I don't know what to do.

2The most random thread ever! Empty Re: The most random thread ever! Sun Sep 30, 2012 7:36 pm

Fluffytots

Fluffytots
Galactic Chaos
Galactic Chaos
Don't ever do that again Relin. Next time warning.

3The most random thread ever! Empty Re: The most random thread ever! Sun Sep 30, 2012 7:39 pm

Ponzy1

Ponzy1
Houseless
Houseless
Perfect Time To Advertise the new deck shope opening in a few hours.
The first customer will get a 50% discount all day and the first 3 will be given a free deck priced between 10-75 TC so come on down to the deck shop opening in about an hour.
I'm going to take advantage of this thread and say that u can post any questions, tips and ideas for the shop here. People who give good ideas and tips will also get a discount.

4The most random thread ever! Empty Re: The most random thread ever! Sun Sep 30, 2012 9:54 pm

Crystal God

Crystal God
Houseless
Houseless
Tots Wht i was sayin I am what was left of yellow when u went to blue

5The most random thread ever! Empty Re: The most random thread ever! Sun Sep 30, 2012 10:15 pm

Fluffytots

Fluffytots
Galactic Chaos
Galactic Chaos
But my first dorm was yellow so. Razz

6The most random thread ever! Empty Re: The most random thread ever! Sun Sep 30, 2012 10:48 pm

Eheroduelist

Eheroduelist
Galactic Chaos
Galactic Chaos
having bad night and bad day tomorrow Sad

7The most random thread ever! Empty Re: The most random thread ever! Mon Oct 01, 2012 2:01 am

Zephryion Skywalker

Zephryion Skywalker
Houseless
Houseless
Save the Frogs, we need them for the Monarchs and Gods.

8The most random thread ever! Empty Re: The most random thread ever! Mon Oct 01, 2012 2:08 am

Ponzy1

Ponzy1
Houseless
Houseless
Somebody dice roll

9The most random thread ever! Empty Re: The most random thread ever! Thu Oct 04, 2012 12:24 am

Niko327

Niko327
Houseless
Houseless

10The most random thread ever! Empty Re: The most random thread ever! Thu Oct 04, 2012 12:24 am

Shane

Shane
Administrator
Administrator
The member 'Niko327' has done the following action : Dice roll

'Exodia Dice' :
The most random thread ever! _token10 The most random thread ever! Right_11 The most random thread ever! _token10 The most random thread ever! Exodia10 The most random thread ever! _token10

http://www.toonworldacademy.net

11The most random thread ever! Empty Re: The most random thread ever! Thu Oct 04, 2012 1:34 am

Ponzy1

Ponzy1
Houseless
Houseless
LOL
The current online duelists r the best!!!!!!!!1

12The most random thread ever! Empty Re: The most random thread ever! Thu Oct 04, 2012 1:49 am

Niko327

Niko327
Houseless
Houseless
I think you could count that as spam.... lols

13The most random thread ever! Empty Re: The most random thread ever! Thu Oct 04, 2012 2:00 am

Ponzy1

Ponzy1
Houseless
Houseless
dont say that so loud

14The most random thread ever! Empty Re: The most random thread ever! Thu Oct 04, 2012 6:40 am

Syrufit

Syrufit
Hell's Emissary
Hell's Emissary
Ponzy, don't do that again. You have been warned.

15The most random thread ever! Empty Re: The most random thread ever! Thu Oct 04, 2012 6:35 pm

Ponzy1

Ponzy1
Houseless
Houseless
garyrulez can u confirm the rest of my duels

16The most random thread ever! Empty Re: The most random thread ever! Thu Oct 04, 2012 6:44 pm

! ! ! ! REL1NQUISHED

! ! ! ! REL1NQUISHED
Houseless
Houseless
Niko posts dice roll and no1 cares.
I post it and dex threatens to ban me P_P

17The most random thread ever! Empty Re: The most random thread ever! Thu Oct 04, 2012 6:45 pm

Ponzy1

Ponzy1
Houseless
Houseless
lol ikr

18The most random thread ever! Empty Re: The most random thread ever! Thu Oct 04, 2012 8:09 pm

Crystal God

Crystal God
Houseless
Houseless
Dry my hands befor unpluging the laptop
#YOLO

19The most random thread ever! Empty Re: The most random thread ever! Thu Oct 04, 2012 8:13 pm

! ! ! ! REL1NQUISHED

! ! ! ! REL1NQUISHED
Houseless
Houseless
Goes to finger paint then makes salad Very Happy

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum