Toon World Academy
Welcome to Toon World Academy, please register here or login.
Make sure to read the starter guide and rules before posting.
If you have any questions ask them in the chatbox or PM one of the staff members.

Toon World Academy
Welcome to Toon World Academy, please register here or login.
Make sure to read the starter guide and rules before posting.
If you have any questions ask them in the chatbox or PM one of the staff members.

Toon World Academy
Anybody who wants to get tested for their dorm please post Here
Have you introduced yourself? Do that Here
Please read TWA's Rules Here
Interested in helping the site with cool features? Suggest them Here

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Destiny Hero  Empty Destiny Hero Wed Oct 10, 2012 7:17 pm

dominionGTR

dominionGTR
Houseless
Houseless
Ok, heres my take on destiny hero's put it together because i have been wanting too for quite a long time. so i'm curious to hear what you guy's think and suggest.

anyway, here.

https://i.imgur.com/HzeLQ.png

2Destiny Hero  Empty Re: Destiny Hero Wed Oct 10, 2012 8:04 pm

Key

Key
Houseless
Houseless
seems legit xD

3Destiny Hero  Empty Re: Destiny Hero Wed Oct 10, 2012 8:38 pm

Crystal God

Crystal God
Houseless
Houseless
Not really into Destiny heroes but it looks good

4Destiny Hero  Empty Re: Destiny Hero Wed Oct 10, 2012 8:57 pm

CryonixHeat

CryonixHeat
Industrial Illusion Leader
Ace im not coplaining but youre sig area getting a little big

5Destiny Hero  Empty Re: Destiny Hero Wed Oct 10, 2012 8:59 pm

! ! ! ! REL1NQUISHED

! ! ! ! REL1NQUISHED
Houseless
Houseless
Those aren't d-hero's. Neutral Sorry. It's honestly just generic HERO's. Maybe actually use cards meant for d-hero's?

6Destiny Hero  Empty Re: Destiny Hero Wed Oct 10, 2012 9:00 pm

CryonixHeat

CryonixHeat
lol Now that you mention it

7Destiny Hero  Empty Re: Destiny Hero Wed Oct 10, 2012 9:11 pm

dominionGTR

dominionGTR
Houseless
Houseless
! ! ! ! REL1NQUISHED wrote:Those aren't d-hero's. Neutral Sorry. It's honestly just generic HERO's. Maybe actually use cards meant for d-hero's?

try using standard D-hero's in today's format and tell me how it works.

the elemental hero's are only in there mainly for quick dragoon. ocean recycles anything you d-draw, stratos gets plasma or dogma and woodsman gets the poly. the only elemental hero thats in there for nothing d related is neos alius.

so yes it needs e-hero's or future future fusion to be competitive and future fusion is banned.

but your right i might add more D-hero's but so far this is my most consistent build.

8Destiny Hero  Empty Re: Destiny Hero Wed Oct 10, 2012 9:17 pm

! ! ! ! REL1NQUISHED

! ! ! ! REL1NQUISHED
Houseless
Houseless
Me and a few of my friends still run d-hero's. They can still be good. Try running dragoon turbo and tell me if it's not better then what u have already Neutral trade-in + Destiny draw makes for fast draw power and plasma has become incredibly easy to summon. The reason you probably think they won't do good is because ur playing them wrong. They can swarm really fast (safe zone tenacious/other d-hero support) Don't play them like hero's, They obviously weren't meant for that. Just try dragoon turbo and see how it works. If you can use iron imperial wall also then that's basically game.

9Destiny Hero  Empty Re: Destiny Hero Wed Oct 10, 2012 9:20 pm

dominionGTR

dominionGTR
Houseless
Houseless
! ! ! ! REL1NQUISHED wrote:Me and a few of my friends still run d-hero's. They can still be good. Try running dragoon turbo and tell me if it's not better then what u have already Neutral trade-in + Destiny draw makes for fast draw power and plasma has become incredibly easy to summon. The reason you probably think they won't do good is because ur playing them wrong. They can swarm really fast (safe zone tenacious/other d-hero support) Don't play them like hero's, They obviously weren't meant for that. Just try dragoon turbo and see how it works. If you can use iron imperial wall also then that's basically game.

I'll try building something along those lines, im never the type to copy a deck.

10Destiny Hero  Empty Re: Destiny Hero Wed Oct 10, 2012 9:24 pm

! ! ! ! REL1NQUISHED

! ! ! ! REL1NQUISHED
Houseless
Houseless
If you want help with it or idea's feel free to pm me here or add me on dueling network. Smile I like seeing under-used archetypes but i really hate when people try to make them work like meta (Chaos relinquished...) It just doesn't use it to it's full potential Mad

11Destiny Hero  Empty Re: Destiny Hero Thu Oct 11, 2012 4:20 pm

GaryRulez

GaryRulez
Galactic Chaos
Galactic Chaos
have u tried king of the swamp? its a great fusion support card as well as ive seen it recently in a destiny end dragoon deck my friend made lol.

https://www.youtube.com/Garyrulz123

12Destiny Hero  Empty Re: Destiny Hero Thu Oct 11, 2012 4:26 pm

Niko327

Niko327
Houseless
Houseless
Relin, why are you still in purple? from what I've heard from you, you're pretty knowledgeable in Yugioh at least.

Your deck looks pretty decent, but I would suggest running 3 miracle fusion, 2 super poly, and 0 polymerization. It's a slow card that is a -2 or more every time. -2 is disgusting lol. Since you won't be running Polymerization, Woodsman is unnecessary as well.

Like Relin said, Dragoon is your best bet in running Destiny HEROes, and they can be pretty fast from what I've seen. I suggest trying to run Dark Grepher actually, since D-HEROes are dark and you can pitch plasma or dogma, send a plasma or dogma from the deck to the grave, and you're instantly set up for miracle fusion for dragoon. Allows you to easily pitch Dasher as well if you have no d-draws in hand.

Alius is a dumb card to run in this deck since you aren't using Gemini Spark. That card is sole reason why any HERO deck runs Alius, unless they're playing a Neos fusion deck, which would fail miserably anyway.

Doom Lord is an amazing card. I would suggest running it at two at least. It's an instant answer to any Xyz buggin the crap out of you, any monster that is stopping you from swarming/geting in lethal damage/etc. for Example, Xyzs, Galaxy Eyes Photon Dragon, BLS, Stardust, Lightpulsar, Grapha, the list goes on.

Running only 2 D-draw in a D-HERO based variant? Kid, you must be trollin. Run 3, nothing less. It'd also might be wise to run allure of darkness.

If you decide to go with my Dark Grepher idea, you could also consider plaguespreader zombie, since he's another really easy pitch card, and allows you more options in the extra deck.

Get rid of Defender and only play 1 Dasher. Dasher works only once, and that effect is the only reason he's good, otherwise he's garbage. Defender is really only good for tributing for Dasher, but it won't be necessary if you run Dark Grepher/3 d-draw. Dasher isn't good in hand, why waste your normal summon on a mediocre card like that?

If you want to use E-HEROes, consider Ice Edge this format. Tons of backrow this time around. normal summon him, if no response, use effect to discard dead D-HEROes in hand, attack directly, blow up a Set trap if they don't d-prison or mirror force. Main Phase 2, use miracle fusion with the card sent and your ice edge for Absolute Zero. Solid play, agreed? if Ice edge gets torrential'd/solemn'd, you baited out their trap and you're free to use miracle fusion. If no miracle fusion, during main phase 2, set super poly.

Get rid of Divine Neos... Do I really have to explain why???

Tornado is not as necessary either if you go for a more D-HERO build, since super poly would be mostly the reason you get him out, but there arent really any wind-type decks that are popular right now. Stratos is your only option with him, but imo it's not worth banishing Stratos for him.

13Destiny Hero  Empty Re: Destiny Hero Thu Oct 11, 2012 4:28 pm

CryonixHeat

CryonixHeat
My god when you get to writing

You make me tear up

ITS SO BEAUTIFUL

Seriously if we still had that writers thing going on you shouldve applyed for it

14Destiny Hero  Empty Re: Destiny Hero Thu Oct 11, 2012 4:30 pm

Niko327

Niko327
Houseless
Houseless
bahaha there's endless things I could say about any given yugioh deck build. It's hard trying to keep it as short as possible.

15Destiny Hero  Empty Re: Destiny Hero Thu Oct 11, 2012 4:31 pm

! ! ! ! REL1NQUISHED

! ! ! ! REL1NQUISHED
Houseless
Houseless
I'm in purple because my dorm blue tests were "invalidated" And i honestly think purple looks better Razz I wanted orange / white but those are staff colors Sad And what niko is saying seems pretty good.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum