Toon World Academy
Welcome to Toon World Academy, please register here or login.
Make sure to read the starter guide and rules before posting.
If you have any questions ask them in the chatbox or PM one of the staff members.

Toon World Academy
Welcome to Toon World Academy, please register here or login.
Make sure to read the starter guide and rules before posting.
If you have any questions ask them in the chatbox or PM one of the staff members.

Toon World Academy
Anybody who wants to get tested for their dorm please post Here
Have you introduced yourself? Do that Here
Please read TWA's Rules Here
Interested in helping the site with cool features? Suggest them Here

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

1TWA DORM WARS! BATTLE START! - Page 2 Empty TWA DORM WARS! BATTLE START! Sat Oct 13, 2012 7:00 pm

GaryRulez

GaryRulez
Galactic Chaos
Galactic Chaos
First topic message reminder :

TWA DORM WARS!

Howdy Folks! This here is the sign ups for TWA DORM WARS! were we take the dorms from TWA and have them do battle against one another for pride, glory, and a bunch of TC. so here we go! well start with an explanation of the format. This event will be a scramble type format were there will be a list of duelists from each team, people from each team will challenge any member of the other team to a best 2/3 match. results will be posting with conformation on the thread itself. challenges can only be denied once, so be careful who you say no to or your team could end up with a loss! there will be a one week deadline for all participants to have played. if u do not play you only hinder your teams chances of winning. and by the end of the deadline the team with the most wins will win the event.
As per usual FTK, Exodia, And Mill decks will be banned. the use of meta will be allowed. Now remember, there is only 1 match per participant so pick your opponent wisely to ensure points for your team!
The Matchup that has been requested will be
Shadow Purple and Pegasus Elite
VS Shining Blue and Kingdom Yellow.

Prizes will be 1000 TC for each member of the winning team who played there matches in the event.

Thank You and good luck to all who sign up!

Pegasus Elite/Shadow Purple
wins: 2
Members:
MemorySP / ~MemorySP~
! ! ! ! REL1NQUISHED/! ! ! ! REL1NQUISHED
Germanfan23/Germanfan23
NeoNinja122/NeoNinja122
the dark shadow/amer1234
Tempest / jjbox3
azdugonban/azdugonban
Syrufit/Kyonaru
Alchemistyazan/yazan33

Kingdom Yellow/Shining Blue
wins: 1
Members:
aznboy789/girl you cute
Niko327/Niko327
Lightning Ace/camp2290
Red Exorcist/lewis_emilio
Rumor/HornyPancakes
Rebecca Hawkins /rebecca hawkins
Fallen Hope/Knightmare Fuse
knight6285/knight6285
GaryRulez/GaryRulez

Deadline has been reached

WINNING TEAM!
Pegasus Elite
because only members from the elites actually played on there team...

Last edited by GaryRulez on Wed Oct 24, 2012 12:16 am; edited 4 times in total

https://www.youtube.com/Garyrulz123

26TWA DORM WARS! BATTLE START! - Page 2 Empty Re: TWA DORM WARS! BATTLE START! Mon Oct 22, 2012 7:13 pm

Crystal God

Crystal God
Houseless
Houseless
! ! ! ! REL1NQUISHED wrote:
Lightning Ace wrote:
! ! ! ! REL1NQUISHED wrote:Cmon ace~ No reason we can't duel Very Happy
dount talk to me.
Don't*
no one word post and idc how i spell things

27TWA DORM WARS! BATTLE START! - Page 2 Empty Re: TWA DORM WARS! BATTLE START! Mon Oct 22, 2012 7:17 pm

! ! ! ! REL1NQUISHED

! ! ! ! REL1NQUISHED
Houseless
Houseless
I counted 11 words [12 if you count dount(19 if you count REL1NQUISHED, wrote, Lightning ace)] :0o0o0:

28TWA DORM WARS! BATTLE START! - Page 2 Empty Re: TWA DORM WARS! BATTLE START! Mon Oct 22, 2012 7:20 pm

Crystal God

Crystal God
Houseless
Houseless
..... no comment

29TWA DORM WARS! BATTLE START! - Page 2 Empty Re: TWA DORM WARS! BATTLE START! Mon Oct 22, 2012 7:59 pm

CryonixHeat

CryonixHeat
Industrial Illusion Leader
! ! ! ! REL1NQUISHED wrote:I counted 11 words [12 if you count dount(19 if you count REL1NQUISHED, wrote, Lightning ace)] :0o0o0:

Stop now I understand why Ace wont duel you.

Stop antagonizing him

30TWA DORM WARS! BATTLE START! - Page 2 Empty Re: TWA DORM WARS! BATTLE START! Mon Oct 22, 2012 8:33 pm

Rebecca Hawkins

Rebecca Hawkins
Houseless
Houseless
i cant find anybody to duel these is no one on at the same time im on.

31TWA DORM WARS! BATTLE START! - Page 2 Empty Re: TWA DORM WARS! BATTLE START! Tue Oct 23, 2012 6:58 am

CryonixHeat

CryonixHeat
! ! ! ! REL1NQUISHED wrote:
Don't*

Thats right no one word posts.

Warning given.

Sorry did'nt notice it till now.

32TWA DORM WARS! BATTLE START! - Page 2 Empty Re: TWA DORM WARS! BATTLE START! Tue Oct 23, 2012 5:02 pm

GaryRulez

GaryRulez
Galactic Chaos
Galactic Chaos
okay, so there are 6 hours left in the dorm war. so stop arguing and get dueling! i hope to see at least 1 or 2 more matchups dont by the deadline. its all up to you guys.

33TWA DORM WARS! BATTLE START! - Page 2 Empty Re: TWA DORM WARS! BATTLE START! Tue Oct 23, 2012 5:03 pm

Syrufit

Syrufit
Hell's Emissary
Hell's Emissary
I did my part.
Good luck team!

34TWA DORM WARS! BATTLE START! - Page 2 Empty Re: TWA DORM WARS! BATTLE START! Tue Oct 23, 2012 9:28 pm

Niko327

Niko327
Houseless
Houseless
I love how red sides with ace just because he has a grudge against relin... and you guys are arguing like 7 year olds. Quit spamming the tournament thread with your crap.

Just duel relin, I don't understand why your grudges against him keep you from dueling him. Settle your dispute with him via dueling, or at least have fun stomping him so we can get a point and not lose!

It's nice to know we're gonna lose cuz none of our yellow members will go after purples... We've only faced pegs x.X

35TWA DORM WARS! BATTLE START! - Page 2 Empty Re: TWA DORM WARS! BATTLE START! Wed Oct 24, 2012 12:14 am

GaryRulez

GaryRulez
Galactic Chaos
Galactic Chaos
Niko327 wrote:I love how red sides with ace just because he has a grudge against relin... and you guys are arguing like 7 year olds. Quit spamming the tournament thread with your crap.

Just duel relin, I don't understand why your grudges against him keep you from dueling him. Settle your dispute with him via dueling, or at least have fun stomping him so we can get a point and not lose!

It's nice to know we're gonna lose cuz none of our yellow members will go after purples... We've only faced pegs x.X

nothings gonna happen anyways man. they've allreay shown that they will not play the event. which is really too bad. not a bad showing for us tho, went 1-2 against some elites. but this event is now over. i would like to congratulate those who played out of the elite/purple team
Germanfan
Syrufit
MemorySP

and honorable mention goes to those who stepped up and played out of the yellow/blue team
Niko327
Knight
GaryRulez

Final Result is
elite/purple 2
Yellow/Blue 1

Only those who played on the winning team will receive 1000 TC as per what was stated in the OP. thank you to those who participated. those who didnt, just saying that if you stepped up to the plate the results may have been different.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum