Toon World Academy
Welcome to Toon World Academy, please register here or login.
Make sure to read the starter guide and rules before posting.
If you have any questions ask them in the chatbox or PM one of the staff members.

Toon World Academy
Welcome to Toon World Academy, please register here or login.
Make sure to read the starter guide and rules before posting.
If you have any questions ask them in the chatbox or PM one of the staff members.

Toon World Academy
Anybody who wants to get tested for their dorm please post Here
Have you introduced yourself? Do that Here
Please read TWA's Rules Here
Interested in helping the site with cool features? Suggest them Here

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1NEW CARD!: Number 106: Giant Hand! Empty NEW CARD!: Number 106: Giant Hand! Sun Nov 25, 2012 8:21 pm

Felix Daniels

Felix Daniels
Houseless
Houseless
(Note: I changed the name slightly, because more than likely, this is going to be its TCG name when, or if, it comes out)

Saw this card while looking around, and to be honest, I have mixed emotions for it. Suspect On one hand, I'm kinda mad that Konami decided to break past the "100 Numbers" line, but on the other hand, it has a great effect! Very Happy

Here is the effect:

2 Level 4 monsters
During either player's turn, when a monster effect is activated on your opponent's side of the field: You can detach 2 Xyz Materials from this card to target 1 face-up Effect Monster your opponent controls; while this card is face-up on the field, that target's effects are negated and it cannot change its battle position.

anyone want to discuss? Very Happy

2NEW CARD!: Number 106: Giant Hand! Empty Re: NEW CARD!: Number 106: Giant Hand! Sun Nov 25, 2012 8:32 pm

! ! ! ! REL1NQUISHED

! ! ! ! REL1NQUISHED
Houseless
Houseless
So basically photon bounzer but easier to abuse and permanent.

3NEW CARD!: Number 106: Giant Hand! Empty Re: NEW CARD!: Number 106: Giant Hand! Sun Nov 25, 2012 8:36 pm

Tempest

Tempest
Heaven's Guard
Heaven's Guard
It not as good as photon bounzer. Rank 6 are quite easy to spam.

4NEW CARD!: Number 106: Giant Hand! Empty Re: NEW CARD!: Number 106: Giant Hand! Sun Nov 25, 2012 9:06 pm

Felix Daniels

Felix Daniels
Houseless
Houseless
I find it interesting because its alot more flexible than Photon Strike Bounzer. This can be sqeezed into a lot more extra decks than PSB. Its seems like kryptonite to a lot of things that can be found an a deck thats tier 3 and above (Thunder King Rai-oh,any of the 3 Gadgets, Rescue Rabbit, Tour Guide fom the Underworld, Ryko, Lightsworn hunter, Number 39: Utopia, Maestroke the symphony djinn, etc). To be honest, it seems more like a watered down, generic Evolzar Dolkaa than PSB. :@yep:

5NEW CARD!: Number 106: Giant Hand! Empty Re: NEW CARD!: Number 106: Giant Hand! Mon Nov 26, 2012 2:27 pm

GaryRulez

GaryRulez
Galactic Chaos
Galactic Chaos
its pretty mean in terms of effect but if you take a close look at one aspect of it that makes it not as good as you would think. its attack and defence, 2000/2000 not really that good, very VERY overcomable. i can just see this thing geting run the hell over 8/10 before its effect can do more then just gain the user half a turn of safety.

https://www.youtube.com/Garyrulz123

6NEW CARD!: Number 106: Giant Hand! Empty Re: NEW CARD!: Number 106: Giant Hand! Mon Nov 26, 2012 5:24 pm

PhotonDragon12345

PhotonDragon12345
Industrial Illusions
Industrial Illusions
hm... why not use fiendish chain instead? And it was supposed to be 99 number cards... or at least thats what they said in the Zexal episodes

7NEW CARD!: Number 106: Giant Hand! Empty Re: NEW CARD!: Number 106: Giant Hand! Mon Nov 26, 2012 5:26 pm

Shane

Shane
Administrator
Administrator
The anime and manga have bad logic sometimes. It's to be expected that they would make more than 99 cards.

http://www.toonworldacademy.net

8NEW CARD!: Number 106: Giant Hand! Empty Re: NEW CARD!: Number 106: Giant Hand! Mon Nov 26, 2012 6:44 pm

! ! ! ! REL1NQUISHED

! ! ! ! REL1NQUISHED
Houseless
Houseless
konami has a very bad sense of logic* If you don't believe me check out the ban list.

9NEW CARD!: Number 106: Giant Hand! Empty Re: NEW CARD!: Number 106: Giant Hand! Mon Nov 26, 2012 9:28 pm

Felix Daniels

Felix Daniels
Houseless
Houseless
(Note: its revealed that there are 7 "artificial" numbers that extend past the 100 line, and that they are used by the 7 Barian lords of Barian World, which is kinda like the anti-Astral world) :0o0o0:

Now, as for Number 106: Giant Hand, I don't believe this card was meant to use alone, but meant to work with other monsters (especially boss montsers) in a manner similar to Armory Arm, to create advantage. True, it can easily be run over, but with the right monsters on your field, and spell/trap protection like safe zone, it can be a true annoyance to the opponent. afro

10NEW CARD!: Number 106: Giant Hand! Empty Re: NEW CARD!: Number 106: Giant Hand! Tue Nov 27, 2012 5:15 pm

Wynchester

Wynchester
Houseless
Houseless
What are its stats?

11NEW CARD!: Number 106: Giant Hand! Empty Re: NEW CARD!: Number 106: Giant Hand! Tue Nov 27, 2012 5:50 pm

Eheroduelist

Eheroduelist
Galactic Chaos
Galactic Chaos
Gary said earlier it was 2000 ATK/2000 DEF

I personally think it's bad. Probably won't see enough play to be worth replacing Evolsaur Dolkka.

12NEW CARD!: Number 106: Giant Hand! Empty Re: NEW CARD!: Number 106: Giant Hand! Tue Nov 27, 2012 9:20 pm

Felix Daniels

Felix Daniels
Houseless
Houseless
Well, personally, I'm going to have to disagree with you. This card has potential to do a lot in this current format.True it will not replace Dolkka, I only meant it can sqeezed into a lot of decks(unlike Evolzar Dolkka, who, like Laggia is exclusive to Dino-Rabbit land or some other dino varient) :0o0o0:

Now as to whether it would be seeing play, only time will tell.

13NEW CARD!: Number 106: Giant Hand! Empty Re: NEW CARD!: Number 106: Giant Hand! Tue Nov 27, 2012 9:25 pm

! ! ! ! REL1NQUISHED

! ! ! ! REL1NQUISHED
Houseless
Houseless
It's gonna be played a lot and you can just tell. Gets over zenmaines, utopia, and other annoying cards is reason enough to use it in any deck.

14NEW CARD!: Number 106: Giant Hand! Empty Re: NEW CARD!: Number 106: Giant Hand! Wed Nov 28, 2012 12:41 am

Felix Daniels

Felix Daniels
Houseless
Houseless
Thats what I'm saying! When you really look at the current format carefully, its mind boggling seeing just how many cards this card can counter. Shocked

But, I guess when we actually see it in play is when we can truly say how good it really is.

15NEW CARD!: Number 106: Giant Hand! Empty Re: NEW CARD!: Number 106: Giant Hand! Wed Nov 28, 2012 3:01 am

Eheroduelist

Eheroduelist
Galactic Chaos
Galactic Chaos
! ! ! ! REL1NQUISHED wrote:It's gonna be played a lot and you can just tell. Gets over zenmaines, utopia, and other annoying cards is reason enough to use it in any deck.
I'd rather side in Fiendish Chain.

and I don't see a 2000ATK monster beating a 2100 DEF monster anytime soon.

I prefer my Radiant Photoknight Paradios,
same stats, similar effect, AND if it's destroyed you get to draw 1.

I mean sure it might be more usable, but not by much. I just see someone running Number 10: Black Corn to get past Zenmaines than this...

EDIT:

NEW CARD!: Number 106: Giant Hand! 300px-Number106HugeRockPalmGiantHand-VJMP-JP-OP
2 Level 4 monsters
During either player's turn, when a monster effect is activated on your opponent's side of the field: You can detach 2 Xyz Materials from this card to target 1 face-up Effect Monster your opponent controls; while this card is face-up on the field, that target's effects are negated and it cannot change its battle position.

16NEW CARD!: Number 106: Giant Hand! Empty Re: NEW CARD!: Number 106: Giant Hand! Wed Nov 28, 2012 10:36 pm

Felix Daniels

Felix Daniels
Houseless
Houseless
Well, like I said before, only time will tell if this card sinks or swim tongue . Right now its just predictions, but who knows? It might have a home to certain decks.

17NEW CARD!: Number 106: Giant Hand! Empty Re: NEW CARD!: Number 106: Giant Hand! Thu Nov 29, 2012 9:10 pm

windumupforu

windumupforu
Houseless
Houseless
rock bunnies is its only "good home"
would be better if it locked the monster from attacking

o well its a permanate vieler for bls so its all good

18NEW CARD!: Number 106: Giant Hand! Empty Re: NEW CARD!: Number 106: Giant Hand! Thu Nov 29, 2012 9:26 pm

yuseifudo33

yuseifudo33
Houseless
Houseless
needs more attack power

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum